• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• maximus1

• mighty mouse

• doolash

:D Todays training,lets just say"if you go down in the woods today we were sure of a big surprise" :laugh more later when i have my energy back! :flame

Well 2day we decided to well and truely brake in Maxwells new Kettlebells,so off we went 2 the woods :D

Mike(Doolash)called at mine then i picked up maxwells 25k kettlebell from me shed and off we went to maxwells by foot about 1 mile i carried the kb all the way swopping grip and shoulder as i went.

We met maxwell halfway to the woods he had to carry the other 2 kbs being on his own :D Once we met up doolash got the 16k kb,maxwell the 24k kb and me the 32k kb,then we made are way 2 the woods,once there we found a good spoit in the middle and had a session swings combos etc then finished off with throwing the 16k kb over tree branches going higher and higher :D then it was opff for another walk right around the woods and then back to maxwells with the kbs.All in we walkes about 6miles.My back and sides are fried :D

I just put up a little video of some of todays kb workout.Hope you all enjoy it :D

• 2 weeks later...

Training for the wirral boyz was called off today due to good reason. so i decided not to miss out and do a bit myself. So this was my workout today

1. 20 mins skipping rope (oh my that warmed me up) :whistel

2. 10 clean and presses with gazzas homemade k.b(49.5lb)(both arms)

3. 10 swings above the head with k.b

4. 10 squeezes on a trainer :blush

5. 10 easy english 60d'sAnd then finished off wid a red hot bath :D

A few times a week an thats surly gonna get me strong especialy going training 2 or 3 times a week anyway :cry

Doolash

• 1 month later...

Time to update the log :D

Maxwell has finished 3 Reds :rock but now needs 2 start working on bending enjurance and his pussy crush :tongue He needs 2 be hitting volume on G8s and above.

Doolash is progressing nicely and doing a bit of volume with the british 60ds also needs to work his pussy crush :tongue ^mths of training hes comeing along nicely :rock

Me i need 2 work on my pussy start :cry and become much more explosive.Also need 2 work my crush more as battling with the 6"Red at 90degrees was the 1st time i have been stopped in the crush with a bar i have started and not a pre-kinked bar.So loads more work 2 do.

Funny story.Me and the Doolash went for a few beers and a few games of pool the other week,i had on my champion of champions t-shirt.Well towards the end of the night iwas playing pool with this lad who was 1 of the homees of a steriod head and he says 2 me whats with the t-shirt :D So after me and the doolash explain about what are hobbie is and this guy then says my mates got big forearms and is dead strong :blush I then say biog forearms do not make you a strong man,then the subject turns into a gym lifts etc and i then explain 2 this big lad about 260lbs but is a juicer as hes only been training for just over 1 year and was built like a beanpole previously.Doolash tells them next time we come down we will bring some nails and bolts :D for thenm 2 try.

Forward 2 last monday night and we go to the pub for pool and Guiness,in walk the juicer and hios homees so Doolash takes over the nails and all 160lbs of him show the 260lb juicer and his boys how its done,then they ask me what i can do and i whip out the ironmind pads and a g5x5" and kill this after they all have a go.After educating them some more the juicer then says i will bring in my toys next week,i say cool what are they,he says boxing gloves and mouthguard :D So i say cool but i fight without the glasses.Get this i say 2 the juicer i thought you were always in the gym he says no i been doing boxing training 4 years so i say cool were and who with,funny thing is o i do it at home with me homees :tongue Same answer when i asked him previously about his gym training and were he trains etc.

So looking forward to the next challenge :D

My kind hippy bro :mosher just arrived home from his work and brought home a great lifting item,

it consists of 32" by 32" of solid concrete bollard. i can only just get it to my lap so i dont want to put it on the kitchen scales but i will have the wieght on soon. but i must say its heavy (for me anyway) :whacked

Edited by doolash

Nice find bro enjoy.

Maxwell will be travelling across the big pond to Florida tomorrow so a just wanna say have a safe journey and a great time bro.

• 3 weeks later...

Well Maxwell returned from scross the pond with 3 benders bags (thanks bro).

I havnt done much bending lately for 1 reason or another :blink No excuses now the swag has arrived :D

From last monday when maxwell came around with the fbbc benders bags i have been doing a bit each day to break back into bending.

Monday

1xg5x6"

1xg5x5.5"

1xg8x6"

1x5/16"x6" 307a sby bolt this to me was way harder than the g8.

tuesday

1xg5x6"

1xg5x5"

1xg8x5.5"

wednesday

2 x60ds english

1xg5x6"

1xg8x5" PR on the g8 and under 2mins.

thursday

2x60ds english

1xg5x6"

wobbled a 4.5"xg8 my knuckes kept touching as it flexed which was annoying as i know i am strong enough to get this jusat need to change my technique for this length of bolt.

1x1.4"x6"fbbc square kinked by max and finished by me.

1x1/4"x6" fbbc square.

friday

went to the beach and had a small kettlebell workout.

bending.

2x60ds english

1xg5x6"

1xfbbc square 1/4"x5.5"PR on this stock.

Mike Doolash did a fbbc 3/16"x7"Hex nice work bro.

Maxwell did an fbbc g8x6" in 43seconds 1st time hes done a g8 under 2mins Nice one Max he then killed a 5.5"xg5 in 20seca and then a fbbc square 1/4"x7".

:D Yep the Boys are back to the bending,those benders bags have given us new mountains to climb there is some well well hard stuff in them :yikes it worked out at 172 pieces each for me and Gazza,thats a lot of steel!

:) Well pleased with my G8 bend i thought 2wks in the Florida sun had taken away my bending Mojo but its still there just needs work,as the say a great journey begins with one step! :D

:bow congrats to Gazza on all his good work this week,keep at it bro your going to become a mega bending beast soon enough!

:D doolash keep pushing hard and your goals will come!

:yikes watch this space the Wirral boyz are back ;)

yesterday

2x60ds english

2x60ds gray english

1xg5x6"

1xg8x6"

1xfbbc square 1/4"x5"PR on the square.

Today

4x60ds english lloyds

3x60dsenglish greys

1xg5x6"

1xg8x6"

1xfbbc squire 1/4"x4 3/4" only kinked it.

1xfbbc 5/16"x6.5"round crs PR.

Big Bastard???? :blink:bow

Maxwell and Doolash just came round for some bending.

mike kinked an fbbc g5x6" a PR for him :rock

maxwell after an easy looking fbbc g8x6" and an fbbc 1/4"x7"squire.Then put a 5degree kink in an fbbc 5/16"x7"round crs :rock then kinked an fbbc 1/4"x5.5"square to 50degrees. :rock

I did

3x60ds english lloyds

2x60ds english grey

1xfbbc g5x6"

1xfbbc g8x6"

1xfbbc 5/16"x6" round crs kinked to 30degrees.Wrapped this up by mistake instead of a 6.5"bar and just thought i was tired from the weeks bending,so was quite happy when i realized it was 1/2"shorter and that i had moved it.Tired now :D

Great work Gary. :rock

I need to get back to bending soon ...

Awesome job by Mike and Max also, keep them coming guys.

Thanks Franky.

graeme we all use DO i am gonna take it as far as i can DO then see what i can do DU.

Today Maxwell came around for some bending.

Well what can i say Sh*t with a capital S.

I tried to bend a g8x6"DO after a few days off and a warmup on easy 60ds,i even did contrast baths for the last 2 days,my index fingers/knuckes feel realy sore like i havent bent for months,now i am really pissed off,i seam to bend better on a regular basic and when i rest i go backwards :blink

I did rescue something out of a sh*t workout i DU a grade 5 at 5.5".Tried a grade 8x6"put a wobble in it.

• 2 weeks later...
:D Seeing as thou Gazza has been flying the flag for the Wirral Boyz of late with his awesome display of Bending :bow and throughly deserved too,i thought i would post a few pictures of my own bending of late,no were in Gazzas league but all PRs for me and i am more than happy with my progress!the FBBC spikes were pre kinked.but still a hard crush down!My Latest!