The Boyz From The Wirral

gazza

i ll agree well said, and yes this was real pain, that is why i stuggled to walk, i never said that your shoppin trip was a bad excuse, its just that we all cant make it all the time and i believe we should not be grilled if we do, for 1 i never grilled you for going shoppin, i cant grill garry cos he has never not let us down, and i wont moan at doolash cos he likes stuff going up his bum,lol,

i think i am doing my best in trainin, i ve pushed my body further than it would go normally,

to be honest i dont think you can see the effort i put in, when i finish my head is red and my hands are sore and i ll say i m Four score and seven years ago I am the MAN because I swear and I want everyone to know how manly I am by using profanity.ed, i dont class that as wingin, i dont see your head going red or ya screamin, are you puttin the effort in?

kill ya selfs if you want trainin, i m going to put a good effort in like i have been and i wont get injuryed or hurt myself more, i wont be going backwards if i get a injury cos i wont get one, i know i m improvin and that is what counts,

i dont think ya understand what i say, i ve put in a good effort and go home tired thats all i need to do,

:D and its not a Four score and seven years ago I am the MAN because I swear and I want everyone to know how manly I am by using profanity.in ache cos i d be there trainin with ya all, how many times do i need to say it

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• maximus1

• mighty mouse

• doolash

lets just fu*k all this moanin off cos i m sure its startin to do all our heads in, :D

i m sure we can agree on that, and i m going to put the same effort in i m just not going to say wow thats Four score and seven years ago I am the MAN because I swear and I want everyone to know how manly I am by using profanity.in tirin doing this, and i m sure that will stop all this shit going around about me bein lazy, and if i didnt want to do it i wouldnt go, i do thats why i m on here sayin my point of view

see ya on monday, for a hard trainin session, :D

me suggests down the beech for some carrin!

Moderator edit: Going forward with this thread, refrain from using vulgarity when posting. Thanks!

:D another tough morning down the beach,probably the toughest yet,to start with it was really cold and blowing a gale which made it 10 times worse,and Gazza had been at his most inventive with the training we had to do! :yikes

50 metre medley course!

50kg farmers suitcases each hand!

50lb discs x 2 for farmers walk

V bar loaded with i think 42kgs!

20kg pinch disc for 2 handed pinch carry!

assorted sledgehammers,we had to walk with them,arm straight!

a medley from hell,Doolash and Karl struggled,and to be honest me and Gazza found it really hard,but it all helps and was a fun morning finished off with some rock lifting,then back to Gazzas for some competition events training!

good effort boys :rock

(sorry if anyone was offended by previous language from one of ours,he has been well slapped :cry and will not do it again! )

Yep todays session was tuff :D I,m so out of shape :cry But can only get better :D

Marked out a 50metre coarse and then it was 2 at a time doing the coarse swapping the implements each end.Most of its quite light for heavy lifting standards but when combined with the distance and the sand,endurance plays a key role and since we are trying to build endurance as well as strength this,ll do nicely :D

3 laps each then a rock carry then back to mine for some pinch and rolling thunder work.

My lower back has been takeing a beeting lately doing squats and overhead presses,i could really feel it today and my bending has gone down the pan as well,but the body WILL adapt :D

You boys have changed forever how I look at a beach - I thought they were for pretty young girls in bikinis and old men in sunglasses. :inno

You boys have changed forever how I look at a beach - I thought they were for pretty young girls in bikinis and old men in sunglasses. :inno

maybe the girls in the summer(cant wait) but the winter or spring, its fairly cold, there are only ppl walkin there dogs at the moment, good fun tho, :D

just lettin ya know, everythin is workin great down there :D ,

i got her like this :ohmy , lol

and we ve split, up, 2 weeks it lastest, lol, oh well i ll be able to concentrated more on my trainin,

Looks a nice place to train.

Hey Max was at a stag do in Manchester on saturday and watched the game who'd have thought it not us

let about 10 of us down on the footie coupon

:D it was a great win,we were due one at some point,and against Arsenal makes it all the sweeter,put some money on Everton for this saturday,a cup upset is on the cards,fingers crossed! :rolleyes

One of mates who is an Everton fan even backed Arsenal..I'm sure there's a word for that.

its called glory hunting but it back fired i guess :(

just gone home sick, feelin very cold and dizzy will ring to let you know if i can make it, i hope i do its startin to ******* me off now

Remember the record by meatloaf 2 outa 3 aint bad.

Well Carls record is 3 outa 4 aint bad :trout Counting next week it will be 5 outa 6 :laugh Just keep pumping up those bis carl,cause come the april comp if ya turn up they wont mean a thing :)

Me,Maxwell and Doolash had a great workout,i got a 45lbs home made kettlebell made yesterday with a

2 1/8' handle so we took it 2 the field by mine with some shot puts and threw these to one another and then did some kettlebell work,then back to mine and did some pinch on my pinch setup and then broke out the 5kilos(11lbs disks) Maxwell deadlifted with his left hand 5x5kilos disks 55lbs and i got it both right and left handed.

an its carl with a C, yep i missed onother one, but it cant be helped, and i ll miss another one on monday the 6th cos i m going to newcastle with my mate, live is for livin as well,

good job we had a really good workout on monday just gone, and i ve been hittin the gym as well which all helps,

ny typical workout in the gym: start off with pull ups, then dips, then lat pull down, then i go on this machine were i sit down and push a weight with my legs, then the pec deck, then i do the bench press and finish off with squats,

i m happy with what i do,

:D

Just put a video in my gallery of maxwell pinching 5x11lb plates nice one max lets have the right hand next week.

yep the new meatcarl record is 5 outa 6 aint bad :trout miss 5 workouts and do the 6th :tongue

just keep going to chrome and fern land polishing that body beautiful cause you got last place in da comp sown up :)

lol if i m ill or buzy its not the end of the world, i ll make up the trainin in the gym and push myself when the wirral boys meet,

i m happy with doing what i can do cos i m going to get stronger, i m not going to get weaker cos i still train alot,