• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• maximus1

• mighty mouse

• doolash

my uncle isnt sellin me his bmw till the summer, so i m going to look for a different car, looks like i ll have to wait till march or april to get the money together,

i m lookin at the saxo vtr or the vts

my uncle isnt sellin me his bmw till the summer, so i m going to look for a different car, looks like i ll have to wait till march or april to get the money together,

so ur looking at girls cars from now then? :blink

:ohmy if ya aint got anything constructive to say about training then dont bother sayin nowt!

:ohmy if ya dont want to train with us then dont bother your excuses are becoming tiresome,stick with the silver chromed gym boys its were your most happy!

:angry: i aint got the time or energy to waste on ya any more :trout

i ve pm you 3 with a good reason why i mentioned my car, i m still off work at the mo but hopin to get better soon for monday,

like in the pm i sent max i think he is out of order,

Edited by mighty mouse

i ve pm you 3 with a good reason why i mentioned my car, i m still off work at the mo but hopin to get better soon for monday,

like in the pm i sent max i think he is out of order,

:flame got ya rage up then,apply that to your training and you might get somewhere otherwise dont waste my time!

:whistel thought you were going away on monday?!

yep ya got me pissed, i dont waste any of your time, in fact i help the trainin by gettin stuff to the beech i cant see you doing it on ya sowin machine :laugh

no not till next monday the 6th, i dont use my anger in trainin so ya might as well give up all this windin up, its annoyin and its affectin my respect for you

Hey guys,

This forum is designed to post your training WORKOUT!. It was not designed to banter words back and forth in a bashing manner in the way you are posting. So let`s adhere to the forum`s purpose. The bashing can be done email, but not here. So let`s get back to posting good workout results and leave the backbiting out of it. Thanks guys ;)

Hey guys,

This forum is designed to post your training WORKOUT!. It was not designed to banter words back and forth in a bashing manner in the way you are posting. So let`s adhere to the forum`s purpose. The bashing can be done email, but not here. So let`s get back to posting good workout results and leave the backbiting out of it. Thanks guys ;)

well sed man im just sittin back an watchin out the way :cool

Thanks Rick for putting us back on track this thread/topic has run its coarse and could you please close it :D

Thanks and sorry for offending people .

this is doolash on gazzas comp. just finished a extra work out. we done a few 2 mins constant use with the 45 lb kettlebell(home made). we also recieved a few of frankyboys stock this mornin which we are greatful for. i myself recieved a bunch of 6mm 60d nails of all different lenghts wich i have bent 1 of each lenght accept for the 4.5 inch all with iron mind blue pads wich i am pleased with. i would like to again thank franky for making this all possible.there is a pic of of my bent stock uploading in to gazzas gallery as from now :rock

:bow excellent work on the nails Mike!a good workout today spur of the moment thing but worth getting out of bed for,kettlebells get the blood good and pumping,well done boys more of the same for Friday! :cool

Graeme

Doolash has been bending since the champions comp,so not long.

Yep received a nice parcel this morning of franky(Thanks my German Friend)this helps us all out :rock Also included were a set of Ironmind blue pads.

i txt the boyz and they came round(Mike and Maxwell)to try the blue wraps me and maxwell worked on the 7mms thick nails and mike on the 6mms thick nails.

So after a few 2 minute rounds with the 45lbs homemade kettlebell we got down to bending.

Mike started of with blue wraps and put away a couple of 60ds DO, then max killed a 7x7mms nail DO easy,then my turn :cry 7x7mms nail DO no go then again no go,mike then kills a couple of cut 60ds DO,then maxwell kills a couple of cut 7"nails,then i go for the 7x7mms again DO and have to kink it reverse style,but finish it DO,then mike kills a couple more cutdown 60ds,then maxwell kills 5.5"x7mms but only gets a kink in the 5"x7mms nail,i then take down a 6.5"x7mms,6"x7mms,5.5"x7mms and a5"x7mms all crushed down to 1" and all kinked reverse style then finished off with DO.

All in all not a bad day with the blue wraps for the 1st time.

Glad you enjoyed the package. :bow

And very well done. :rock

As a side note:

I'm using the 7"x7mm nail as the very first warmup bend. :tongue

(Sorry, but I want some fun too. :inno )

But again: Really impressive bending with the (or those, you know) IM pads.

I honestly didn't expect that you can do much with those, guys. Very good.

Sure, I have.

Very well done, Mike.

Especially with my IM pads.

The 7mm bars are a bit nasty since they are a bit harder than usual but its good training stuff.

You might prekink one of those and give it a hell of a fight, Mike.

franky,

i think me kink is far better than my crush down i found that out with the 5" and 4.5" in our session yesterday :cry

Hi franky its mike on gazzas comp (again) lol

that post i put about my kink might not be as expected

that straight bar :blush at the bottom of the pic didnt get crushed at all and i didnt kink the 7mm what so ever.

max kinked it and i still didnt move it :blush

ah well im still on a mission :D

:D Another hard day down the beach,weather was nice not cold for a change no breeze a good day,myself,Gazza,Mr Doolash and the elusive mighty mouse,we took the new additions to the wirral boyz arsenal,The Kettlebells,boy those things will kill ya,especially our big bad boy think we shall call it The Destroyer 81.5lb of big bad madness,an hour of that and your fried,we swinged it threw it tossed it and tried to catch it,only me and Gazza managed to play catch,Gazza was the only one to press it i nearly did next time for sure,Doolash tried a toss and catch with the 40lb KB nearly pulled it off,good effort!we tried to finish off the day with some bending but were all too tired :help

Me,Gazza,and Doolash then retired to a local pub to feast on steak burgers and fish fries and salad washed down with Guinness and cool pint of Lager,this was to celebrate a good workout and Mr Doolash(Mike)s 21st Birthday tomorrow,Happy Birthday mate enjoy your moment its all down hill from here on in! :laughTHE DESTROYER!