• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• maximus1

• mighty mouse

• doolash

:mosher probably the hardest workout so far,the wind made everything 10 times more difficult,hard but fun,i have plenty of aches today!

Doolash did look funny :trout but great effort mate you really pushed yourself today!

That reminds be of Mikes duels with some nails and bars at the COC post contest party.

That guy is intense!! :rock

:mosher that last beech workout was a brill one, i m still achin bad/good 2 days later, hands a bit back and neck, all good,

can i have some more please

how dare you :ohmy

thanks for all the compliments guys now iv quit smoking for well over 5 months my breathing is 100 times better all ready an it can only get better :rock

doolash

Nice one Doolash. Staying off the ciggies is very impressive especially over Christmas. Keep it up mate and keep training :).

Todays Training session was supposed to be Event training for Peter Hornes Memorial Comp.So i decided to throw a spanner in the works to keep the lads on there toes :D

Yesterday i drilled one of my 65k cocrete filled tires put in some bolts 2 attach a chain to for dragging.Once finished took for a drag around the block with the rolling thunder handle attached,i quickly realised that it might be a bit to hard for doolash and carl so i made some more handles to attach to the chains so there would be no wimping out :)

Put the tire outside my front door and when the lads arrived for traing carl and doolash said i thought we were doing event training today :D

down at the beach on the slipway we hook up the rolling thunder handle to the tire chain and off goes doolash a few minutes later and lots of wimping out we change handles to the 2 handed 2"thick stainless steel none revolving handle doolash and carl do a run up and down the slope each with this.

Maxwell asks straight away for the rolling thunder handle :rock no wimping out here and does a run up and down,then its my turn and i follow maxwell on the rolling thunder handle for a run up and down.

We then attach the 1 1/8"revolving handle(2 handed)and doolash,carl,maxwell and me all do a run each.

Then onto the ring handle like the small dinnie stones ring doolash and carl do a run each up and down but with 2 hands used and more winging from doolash and carl.Me and Maxwell gut it out and use only 2fingers 1 handed and do a run each up and down.

Carl and Doolash each go again useing the 2handed 2"stainless none revolving handle,me and maxwell use the same for a run each.

Doolash is sitting down now and carl wants to go home :tongue more winging so i make doolash and carl use the rolling thunder handle for being fannies :D they each do a run each useing 2 hands and loads more winging :D

Me and maxwell do another run each useing the rolling thunder 1 handed.

We get back 2 mine nice and warmed up and carl and doolash cannot wait to go i say lets go do some pinch and pizza tray wrist wreckers but there having none of it carl even says hes going home to pump some more air into his biceps and do some hardcore :D training at home,so off go the doolash and carl leaving me and maxwell to finish off.

Deep dish pizza wrist wrecker useing the Gold Panning Method :D

Then we finished off with some pinch work and called it a day.

:D a cracking day,hard work but fun and no wimping out from my corner im up for anything as long as it gets me stronger and fitter bring it on!

:trout for the Doolash and Karl :laugh

:rock good work again Gazza,for once again supplying the instruments of torture,i look forward to your next invention! :ohmy

lol, i know ya both sayin this to wind us both up, to egg us on, me(carl) and doolash(mike) are one heck of a step behind you two, and we are tryin to catch up,

we may moan a bit, but its only about how we cant do the same as you two, and we all are complainin about the strain that it puts on our body, that we all enjoy :D

will i rest today, na i m going the ford with my mate do put some air in my chest :D

see ya 3 in the place we enjoy work on wed and lookin forward to fri,

and respect to ya all :bow

:D a cracking day,hard work but fun and no wimping out from my corner im up for anything as long as it gets me stronger and fitter bring it on!

:trout for the Doolash and Karl :laugh

:rock good work again Gazza,for once again supplying the instruments of torture,i look forward to your next invention! :ohmy

you do more sucking than a dyson hoover :ohmy;)

Well it was just me and maxwell today as carl and doolash wimped out to me getting bit by your dog does not make a good excuse if one hand has been bit there is the other to train with,obviousy dont want it bad enough and as for straining your goolies :D on a bird is not a good enough excuse either,come the day of the comp when you aint put the time in 2 make the oppening lifts dont come winging to be boyz. :cry

Did some regular squats and front squats both on a solid 2"barbell,then front presses/jerks with the same 2"barbell.Nicely warmed up did some pinching and deep dish pizza wrist wreckers.

Come the day of the comp if one gets beaten because he aint strong enough then no probs just back to the training and more time/effort put in :D But if one gets beaten due to not putting in the time because of not turning up for workouts then thats just stupid :cry

ha ha i had a good excuse my dick being Four score and seven years ago I am the MAN because I swear and I want everyone to know how manly I am by using profanity.ed up is good enough for me,

its alot better still a bit sore if somethin knocks it or sudden movements with my legs, i m guessin a wank will hurt as well, ill try that later,

see ya on monday :rolleyes

:D excuses excuses it just dont cut the mustard,both your hands were still workin! :flame

I agree unless you cannot crawl you could turn up :flame I am waiting for another mager op on my knee but just strap up the knee and squat dead overhead and drag stuff up slopes and on sand dont you both think my knee is F****ng killiing me but its tough at the top and i aint anywere near the top yet :blush I used to make a lot of excuses myself but actions speak louder than words and talk is cheap.

Heres a little example of effort Nick McKinless was once doing a training session with David Horne both doing pinch when Nick dropped a plate on his finger and severed the end just superglued it and carried on his workout till the end.THINK ABOUT THIS AND HOW BAD YOU WANT IT.

I could moan about my knee and not squat,drag uphill or on sand no farmers walks etc,shure i dont use nowhere near the weights i used to but i still do something and all those little somethings add up. :D

I agree unless you cannot crawl you could turn up :flame I am waiting for another mager op on my knee but just strap up the knee and squat dead overhead and drag stuff up slopes and on sand dont you both think my knee is F****ng killiing me but its tough at the top and i aint anywere near the top yet :blush I used to make a lot of excuses myself but actions speak louder than words and talk is cheap.

Heres a little example of effort Nick McKinless was once doing a training session with David Horne both doing pinch when Nick dropped a plate on his finger and severed the end just superglued it and carried on his workout till the end.THINK ABOUT THIS AND HOW BAD YOU WANT IT.

I could moan about my knee and not squat,drag uphill or on sand no farmers walks etc,shure i dont use nowhere near the weights i used to but i still do something and all those little somethings add up. :D

Try not to use the word Dick unless you put it like this D**k :D

i see what you mean, and its your choice if you knee hurts and you carry on or not, were as its my choice and my d**k :D is killin me, i ll come on monday if its ok, but personnal i want to do well and i think i m puttin in a good effort that is improvin my fitness, but i m not going to kill myself doing so,

i dont wanna do myself futher damage and if i cum yesterday i could have done,

see ya on monday

:help:laugh

:D its just your winky for crying out loud,i guess thats what happens when ya pop your cherry! there aint a day that i dont wake up that i dont ache from something but aches wont stop me training,real excruciating pain will every time,but aches will just push me on because i know the hard work i put in is doing what its meant to,make me stronger!the only time i have missed training is to go christmas shopping with my wife for presents for my kids,i think that is an important thing to be missing for!other than that im there every time!

To me what we do and how far we have come is real good,a bit more effort and a lot less winging,you can go along way too!

Bring on the next sech im more than ready,i want to be on top form for this comp being that its my first,i know im no were near the top but i want to put in the effort to a least show on the day that all the training we did was worth the time effort and pain!

:rock bring it on!