• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Muscle Turtle

• Left Side

• StalwartSentinel

• BigT

So just because I closed that #3 when I got hammered the other night, I decided I should maybe start doing something again... Well, lately I havent done anything but lug around d bells in the gym to hold down the bands I use for my big 3 lifts. So with this present success I thought it best to continue training this way.

I kept in mind that Im working on my big 3 and thats whats important right now for me, so guess what? Going back to the BASICS. Doesnt take much time and the machines are already there, I just walk by them and do my sets.

Every strong lifter at some point or another forgets his roots, the workouts that made him strong. The ones that built his base of strength.

Today was the first day back, d bells and the GRIP MACHINES I realized we had in the gym over in the corner, way far away from the power rack and bench, ha.

Bench Workout - high light was my 315 for 4, and 375 for 1 bench in shirt.

Lugged 130's across the gym, then 90's...

machine finger curls - 5 sets of 12

Reverse Wrist Curls/Wrist Curls - 3 sets of 10

Its good to be back for another go at getting some aspect of grip going again. I should also be V Baring to beat my previous 300 or so best.

Left Side, its on

Edited by Muscle Turtle

I was wondering when the hell you were going to wake up and get training again. You're like the figurative hare, while you've been sleeping I've almost caught up to your ass.

I made a v-bar, so now that I know what you are pulling I have something to gun for. I'll be giving that a go soon.

It's on, it's on, it's on.

P.S. You know you spelled "training" wrong in your title?

Edited by Left Side

Well, Im sure not too many people are offended by the spelling of training so Im not really too worried about it.

Bring the heat.

So just because I closed that #3 when I got hammered the other night, I decided I should maybe start doing something again... Well, lately I havent done anything but lug around d bells in the gym to hold down the bands I use for my big 3 lifts. So with this present success I thought it best to continue training this way.

I kept in mind that Im working on my big 3 and thats whats important right now for me, so guess what? Going back to the BASICS. Doesnt take much time and the machines are already there, I just walk by them and do my sets.

Every strong lifter at some point or another forgets his roots, the workouts that made him strong. The ones that built his base of strength.

Today was the first day back, d bells and the GRIP MACHINES I realized we had in the gym over in the corner, way far away from the power rack and bench, ha.

Bench Workout - high light was my 315 for 4, and 375 for 1 bench in shirt.

Lugged 130's across the gym, then 90's...

machine finger curls - 5 sets of 12

Reverse Wrist Curls/Wrist Curls - 3 sets of 10

Its good to be back for another go at getting some aspect of grip going again. I should also be V Baring to beat my previous 300 or so best.

Left Side, its on

good job on all your doing buddy, keep it up