• Muscle Turtle

• Left Side

• StalwartSentinel

• BigT

130 lb d bells for 2 lengths of gym

lotts of hand offs for bench

thick bar pull downs

Nice. What do you use for the thick bar pull downs? :cool

For the thick bar pull downs, there was just this random revolving thick bar about 2 feet long, it was too short but I just did a few pull downs with it for fun...

Honk, I have some leather but I cant use it worth a crap, it just doesnt tighten up for me the way I want, but I will SOON have some leather... Although Im not going to be bending as much anymore.

For the thick bar pull downs, there was just this random revolving thick bar about 2 feet long, it was too short but I just did a few pull downs with it for fun...

Honk, I have some leather but I cant use it worth a crap, it just doesnt tighten up for me the way I want, but I will SOON have some leather... Although Im not going to be bending as much anymore.

Sweet! :rock

Plate Curls - 25's for 8, 8, 12, 7

2 Hand Pinch - 110 by a bunch of shitty sets, then finally got 6 reps in

Hub (home made) - 40 lbs left - 4, right- 10

Grippers - left #2 for 7, right SM for 8

Bending (middle finger) - 8 60d's

Bending with middle fingers is almost impossible for me, I have NO kink at all. I think I wont bend veyr often and just slowly work my way back up.

I have been doing a lot of plate handling and trying to carry them while pinching them, well doing so really hurt my 2 hand pinch this evening. I finally got a good clamp on it and got a few reps in, but it should have been more. Next time I do these, I need to free my hands up for a few days prior and really rest. Also, I really have to warm up my pinch. 10's, 25's, 35's, 45's then rep it.

Dont have a clamp, not too worried about it yet. The next time they come around, I should be strong enough for singles with 35's, if I get sigles, Ill be able to build the volume.

Did some one handed dead lift and twists with 80 lb d bell... Elbow been hurting, gotta start doing twist stuff again.

LS, brought my grippers to work, he jsut missed #3, did #2 for 6 reps TNS, and 52 reps on #1...

Tonight had a lot of plate handling involved. The crew had some big lifts tonight.

Lugged the 140s for a trip across the gym which was HEAVY.

I did a few light lifts with the bands double over hand and it has really been helping my grip out.

Worked on pinching a single 45 with thumb on smooth side.

One Hand Radial Deviation Levering - 2.5 for 10

One Hand Pinch - worked up to 45's for 5 negatives, left - 35's for 2 singles and 5 negatives, right - 35's for 10 singles, 1 finger negs with 25's

One Handed Dead Lifts - 205 single

Inverted Pinky and Ring Finger negatives - 5 singles for 10 seconds

Bending - attempted to finish a 5 inch CRS and 6 inch Red

changing the wrist movement. Have to work on that PINCH, the one finger negatives were the personal best there.

Edited by Muscle Turtle

sorry, they were done with the #1...

last time I could only get 5 seconds with my thumb wrapped. This time I didnt wrap thumb and I got 10 seconders.

sorry, they were done with the #1...

last time I could only get 5 seconds with my thumb wrapped. This time I didnt wrap thumb and I got 10 seconders.

Nice! :rock

• 2 weeks later...

Well, one night I was under the influence and I had my hand in a girls pocket and we wererunning around like idiots, and she went one way and I went the other and it ripped on my thumb really bad... so needless to say Im still kind of recovering...

but here was last days workout..

3 Inch D bell - left 80 for 5 singles, right 90 for 5 singles

that is the only thing worth posting, I was ownec on the rest of the lifts, thumb is hurting too mcuh.

a little up date on the hands for everyone.

I havent been handling the d bells as much, been rolling them across the gym which takes like 10 minutes but oh well...

My thumb is feeling pretty good, been icing it down quite a bit and its really healing up well.

Went away at the dyno today, got 200 pounds bang on, my previous best was 190, so hopefully in 2 weeks my hands will feel 110% and Ill be able to rip peoples heads off!

a little up date on the hands for everyone.

I havent been handling the d bells as much, been rolling them across the gym which takes like 10 minutes but oh well...

My thumb is feeling pretty good, been icing it down quite a bit and its really healing up well.

Went away at the dyno today, got 200 pounds bang on, my previous best was 190, so hopefully in 2 weeks my hands will feel 110% and Ill be able to rip peoples heads off!

Still assaulting the girls? :trout That'll teach ya! :yikes