Kta

BigT

I remember that the last 1/8 of an inch gave me and my friend, Bryon fits. 

This was a bitter time for me also.

:whacked

T!

no joke! But then again if it were so easy we wouldnt get the satisfaction we get when we finally close our goal gripper.

KILL IT BIGT!

There will be no greater satisfaction than closing the #3 for me :laugh

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BigT

• pdoire

• DuTCH

• mooinabc1

Top Posters In This Topic

Your determination is an inspiration to us all.  I know you'll close that #3 sooner or later, hopefully sooner because I want to see what happens when you get serious with the plate wrist curls :bow

Jad, coming from you buddy that compliment of being an inspiration means alot. I got lucky in a sense. You lending me your average #3 gave me confidence and chance to really start seeing things go down. As you know by giving my very very hard 2004 #3 a squeeze it's a monster :blink I took a magnifying glass and compared the average #3 I bought from Gary the Dino at close range and there spring size is the same, that means I can keep going just fine after sending yours back Jad ;)

Well tonight reading your compliments had me pumped up and my adrenaline flowing tonight. My hands were sweating and I achieved well a Pr for me. I could actually tonight hold the #3 at lower than 1/8 inch range in clear sight :phone I originally started on the average #3 in April seriously after receiving it and discontinuing my work on that dreadful 2004 #3 :( All in all I feel I'm doing good and now am going on 5 months on serious gripper training and 2 months at actual #3 attempts. My original goal was more than one year well at this pace I should cut that in half :) Onwards and upwards my friends to the #3 as I give the one Gary Dino sold me a squeeze Friday and will rest up for that. Last Jad when I get serious with Plate Wrist Curls I'll be the first to let you know. The war to the #3 is oooooooooooooon firrrrrrrrre in here :rock:rock:rock

Today was a great day, the #3 will be mine hopefully within another day or two. I got the #3 tonight down to a -(smaller than dash) the squeeze was a sliver has Pdoire called it really lower than that dash...almost I had to check to see if it was closed I thought for a second it was but it wasn't quite...soooooooooooooo close guys! Thanks for all your continued encouragement this last phase should see it fall God willing. Best night ever guys. The #3 will fall :rock

Here's some good news for all who have helped me.

Tonight was a great night. After a tough 5 am shift at work, I came home and it was business as usual. I've been in KTA mode since January. I set my #3 and squeezed that sucker down, I almost closed it nearly on Friday. I kept squeezing and thought I was gonna be stopped again when I looked down at the handles the I stared at the #3 closed for 2 seconds In 5 months the #3 has fallen with about 2 months of nothing but #3 attempts in KTA

Wanna: Thanks for making a great kick ass program and telling me to stay on

Clay:Thanks for telling me about the program when I was 1/8 inches off the #2 no set style in around January

Dutch: I closed that sucker for yeah

Gator: God is good

Jad: thanks for the tips and your help period your #3 helped me prepare for this #3 I just bought your awesome man

To everyone else thanks for your help and since I'm packing up the computer to move to Florida next week I want to be a MM0 next month. The goal now is consistency with the #3 and now I can stare my 2004 #3 in the face and try to put that beast away (best on that one was 3/8 inches a few months back but I lent it to a friend and will go after it again)

KTA has been a very intense program for me. The results were well worth it. My thumb pads have gotten huge, the large gloves at work I practically can't wear and now just wear the XL gloves at my job :D I realize that my hands can withstand more training then I thought. If someone had told me my hands could take 6 days a week training then I would laughed at them and said your nuts :laugh I won't be doing KTA again for a while this was my last cycle. I want to rest my hands after KTA and go into Dave and Gamidon's high volume routine and then get into my own routine which I'm still thinking of. This is basically the plan I'm going for and will continue with grippers in the hotel as the movers come next Wed. to the house to get us ready for Florida. I will remember everyone who has helped me and try to get on a computer when I can.

Next month hopefully the computer comes back and I can claim that MM0 :mosher The #3 has fallen and there is more to come :rock:rock:rock:rock

Congratulations buddy :rock:mosher Welcome to the club :D Doesn't it feel great to get that freaking thing closed? I know I was getting very antsy when I was stuck on that last 1/8".

Yeah buddy, nothing but a peanut!! Light GRIPPER!!! Come on, join the MM ladder!! :rock

thats is buddy you got it!!!!!

It comes to those who are patient and persistent.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Congrats Big T!!!