Boneless' Bodyweight Training

Ivarboneless

Hopefully you'll start a new log? :D

It's been great to read about your training. As the numbers show; one of the most updated and visited journals!

Well shite. I come back to GB this week to find nothing but bad news followed by even more bad news. I've watched this log on and off since 2007. I refuse to believe you can log your progress for 6 years only to suddenly stop doing so. You must have a new log, and whether or not it involves any gymnastics at all, I would like to follow it. This is like my favorite tv show ending. There was a year or two that I didn't even post on GB that I still visited just to watch your log.

It's not time to step away, just time to start a new chapter.

If the label doesn't apply any more, start a new thread.

Well shite. I come back to GB this week to find nothing but bad news followed by even more bad news. I've watched this log on and off since 2007. I refuse to believe you can log your progress for 6 years only to suddenly stop doing so. You must have a new log, and whether or not it involves any gymnastics at all, I would like to follow it. This is like my favorite tv show ending. There was a year or two that I didn't even post on GB that I still visited just to watch your log.

I have to echo the same sentiments. This log has been the most inspiring to me. Got me to build my own PVC parralettes and start beginner gymnastics training, got me to do weighted chins for 1 arm training, got me to start training my shoulders for handstand pushup skills... Sad to see it go.

• 3 months later...

Hand injury right now sad.gif so not much in the way of grip work today.

Pushups: Set of 80 explosive fast pushups. Sets of slow 1:1 pushups 40...40...20. Set of 10 5:5.

Planche: Straddle planche attempts 2X4 seconds. Advanced tuck planches 5X10 seconds.

Ball planches 2X30 seconds

Handstand: Two sets of five handstand pushups. One 45 second hold. Shoulder touches 10 each side.

Abs: 100 slow legs raised head to knees situps. Sets legs raised elbow across knees situps 200....150.

130 V-ups. 2 minute hollow hold. 2 sets 2 dragonflags on coffee table.

Hand: Rafter holds half pullup 2X10 seconds. Messed around with axe in garrage. (no pain in hand work but didn't want to push it)

Toe: 5X30 seconds stands on big toes.

You ever heard of a book called Building the Gymnastic body. It's pretty much only about bodyweight exercise. I think you'd like it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sometimes I really think about adding this to my training. Training with ones own bodyweight is (bad word filter)ing brutal :)