Grip Train Log

burkhardmacht

Congrats, my friend.

I had the pleasure to be on the phone with Burki when he did this new PB.

He closed it not only once he closed it 4 times in total.

Perhaps I should listen more often to your training? :inno

Its always special to reach a new level in strength, Burkhard.

Closed my RB160 noset style righthanded the first time today! For most people here nothing special - I know. But for me it's a great step forward....

Congrats, my friend.

I had the pleasure to be on the phone with Burki when he did this new PB.

He closed it not only once he closed it 4 times in total.

Perhaps I should listen more often to your training?  :inno

Its always special to reach a new level in strength, Burkhard.

Closed my RB160 noset style righthanded the first time today! For most people here nothing special - I know. But for me it's a great step forward....

Thanks Frankyboy!

I'm just looking forward to mash my 2# noset :rock !

You will mash your #2 soon, I'm sure. Keep on gripping :mosher

• 2 weeks later...
You will mash your #2 soon, I'm sure. Keep on gripping  :mosher

You're right my friend :) - I closed my 2# righthanded noset style today! :rock

[You're right my friend :)  - I closed my 2# righthanded noset style today! :rock

Congrats on that #2 no set close...

Great job!!

Good job.

Now your RB180 and I'm really impressed. ;)

Thanks guys!

Today I lifted 75kg in a two hand pinch! After that I lifted 67,5kg in a two hand pinch with working gloves on! :mosher

I had a very nice gripmeeting wiht Florian, Frankyboy and Martin. We took some very nice (and sick) videos with a nice PB of Frankyboy - Jedd - be prepared! :mosher

Yes, Burki, great meeting! Impressive Pinch-lifts :bow

Burk, nice job on the no set #2 close! How long are your hands? I'm getting the impression, or making the assumption, that your hands are smaller than average.

I forgot to add that once you can no set the RB180, assuming they're all about the same as the one I had, then you have a pretty darn good no set close. My RB180 is much harder than the #2 to no set. It was actually harder than my Cert SM because of the WIDE spread of it...just ask Darco. :D I had an RB210 also that was easier than the RB180 because of a narrower width. The close was harder, but I'm only talking about TNS feel.

Burk, nice job on the no set #2 close!  How long are your hands?  I'm getting the impression, or making the assumption, that your hands are smaller than average.

Thanks Bencrush! My hands are 7 7/8 inch long - I think that is not smaller than average... :blush - but the difference in the close strenght and the sweep is a good reason to train grippers noset style!

I forgot to add that once you can no set the RB180, assuming they're all about the same as the one I had, then you have a pretty darn good no set close.  My RB180 is much harder than the #2 to no set.  It was actually harder than my Cert SM because of the WIDE spread of it...just ask Darco. :D  I had an RB210 also that was easier than the RB180 because of a narrower width.  The close was harder, but I'm only talking about TNS feel.

Before I close the RB180 I'll close my RB210 because of the same reasons you mentioned! The spread of my 2# is 2 7/8 inch, the one of my RB210 is 2 6/8 and the spread of the RB180 is 3 inch :cry ! Frankyboy can close this RB180 but he said that it's more difficult than my RB210, which I can close to ~ 5-6mm. Yesterday I've tried Frankys SM and closed it to ~ 4-5mm (I don't know if the spread of this gripper [2 5/8] is ok for my handsize :erm ). I tested my RB240n (2 5/8) and decided that it's a little bit more difficult to close than the SM (because the spring is tough - not because of the spread...). How wide is your RB180, Bencrush?

Congrats for your PRs and quick progression Burkhard ! There is q solid team of strong german gripsters on the board now !

Thanks Amaury! Yes, we're quite a nice team here in Germany right now!

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to close my RB210 no set style righthanded today for the very first time! :mosher

RB210 no set

Before that I closed the 2# no set style two times - but that video is not necessary anymore :cool !

Well done Burki.

Soon you're ready for your new SM.

RB210 close lefty

Taking videos is soooo nice! :) That's my status quo lefty with the grippers. The RB240n is just waiting! :mosher

That pan won't be back  :D  Cool video and GREAT music!

:laugh:laugh:laugh

Thanks Josh and Paul!

Nice job! Looks easy for you :bow

• 2 weeks later...