Tiziano's 3.5 certification video second angle

Jared P

Have any of you guys been around here long enough to remember a guy with the username of Timmy?  I'm guessing that Matt and Sam both probably remember what I'm talking about. This whole saga kind of reminds me of when that all happened.  If these certifications truly are not legitimate, then this all would be a huge step up from the fraudulent claims and gripper closes from back then........ 

• Like 1

Has ironmind changed the springs on the grippers? Never seen a gripper from them with a spring that has that light of a shine. At least all of mine were darker out of the box.

And to see if there are differences in the color between certifiaction videos, I went and looked at all the cert videos all the way back to @SeNoLDcert, and none of the grippers have this borderline white hue to them

• Like 2

Don't ask me how.  I will never tell.  I estimate it to be 170 RGC or so.  My right hand is not 100%, and I didn't want to push it.  I'm working on what appears to be a viable way to get it back and sealed in the package.

Also, @Cannon is the only one who will ever know what I have done to the gripper.  He's aware.  I don't want people accusing me of stuff.  I'm doing this for my own understanding and to hopefully safeguard against dishonesty in the future.

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, dubyagrip said:

Don't ask me how.  I will never tell.  I estimate it to be 170 RGC or so.  My right hand is not 100%, and I didn't want to push it.  I'm working on what appears to be a viable way to get it back and sealed in the package.

Now we're getting somewhere. . . .

• Like 4

Epic. Well done, man. The pieces are perhaps beginning to fall into place.

28 minutes ago, dubyagrip said:

Also, @Cannon is the only one who will ever know what I have done to the gripper.  He's aware.  I don't want people accusing me of stuff.  I'm doing this for my own understanding and to hopefully safeguard against dishonesty in the future.

Great job! But I guess it's pretty obvious 😅

• Haha 1

Here is the super light colored spring.

He had springs and handles on hand already as he had planned to manufacture grippers as far back as a couple years ago.

And chrome spray paint exists.

I'll be on my merry way.

IMG_20240209_150252_093.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, insane.warrior said:

Great job! But I guess it's pretty obvious 😅

There's more to it, that's all I'll say.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, dubyagrip said:

This could explain the width loss (if it's not a delusion of vision after all) on Tiziano's gripper if it was indeed modified. Unwind the gripper a bit, put it back to a sealed package and then you will instantly lose ±20mm on the first close.

Edited by insane.warrior
  • Like 4

I just got off the phone with none other than Randall J. Strossen himself.

Bombshell incoming...

Hold for official response.

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, Jared P said:

Bombshell incoming...

Holy crap

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jared P said:

Bombshell incoming...

supa-hot.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Jared P said:

Bombshell incoming...

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952isddghl7qor2rl2u8o

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Cannon said:

No memes reminder.

:)

Party pooper 💩

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Randall J. Strossen:
"The gripper in Tiziano's 3.5 certification video 100%, emphatically, did not come from IronMind."

This was discovered by noticing the UPC code sticker on the back of the IronMind gripper package, in the top right corner of the card stock. I watched dozens of other IronMind certifications, and noticed that all of them had only the one standard UPC code, rather than an additional UPC code over top of it, as in Tiziano's video. The only other video that also had this additional sticker was with a gripper purchased from Amazon. Both Matt Cannon, and Randall J. Strossen himself, verified this information as factual, and evidence of fraud.

Here are the screenshots of the different UPC codes:

Photo 1: The gripper from Tiziano's 3.5 certification video (second angle), with the incorrect additional UPC code sticker

Photo1.thumb.png.d65b0d45ea5d1551035eb3f7e851e9d8.png

Photo 2: The gripper from Jaland Worley's 3.5 certification attempt video, with the correct IronMind UPC code only

Photo2.thumb.png.1a1f4a6742ef00bcf62166251eec1086.png

Randall is checking on further information with his team as we speak, and will be following up shortly.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Wow, this is just wild. 

• Like 2

Keep it civil and constructive.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, dubyagrip said:

Keep it civil and constructive.

The lord Temps me...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jared P said:

Both Matt Cannon, and Randall J. Strossen himself, verified this information as factual, and evidence of fraud.

I want to clarify that I verified the sticker as being probably out of place if the gripper came direct from IronMind, but didn’t have any specific knowledge about how IronMind runs their certifications. It sounds like Randall has verified the sticker should not be there and is evidence. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Kudos to those involved for staying focused on verifiable, concrete evidence. 

• Like 4

Guys! I am just amazed at your eye for detail. This is great detective work. I am truely impressed. 

• Like 5

@Cannon I actually think we should promote some of these guys to review the cert videos for the new mm cert. they got talent 

• Like 4

Thanks! You just saved me $110! Good work! Too bad for David Wigren though. 😄

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, dubyagrip said:

Some more observations from my side:

I have just measured two of my grippers. Those are CoC 3.5 and RB 280N (with the grey spring, visually similar to CoC or GHP):

1) Both of them have spring diameter equal to 7.5 mm.

2) CoC 3.5 has 74 mm between the handles, RB 280N has 57 mm.

3) CoC 3.5 has about 180 RGC,  RB 280N has 134 RGC CPW tag.

Based on Tiziano's performance which he shared with @C8Myotome some time prior to his outstanding results, it's quite real he was closing ±135 pounds for 3 and 2 reps on the 3.5 cert day.

Edited by insane.warrior
  • Like 1