Tiziano's 3.5 certification video second angle

Jared P

9 minutes ago, weightlifter said:

Why wouldn't you pay attention on leave camera focus first time after unpacking and second time before taking gripper into hand?
So, he could tamper gripper twice!

First time:  https://youtu.be/eb_f0FB4CoU?si=5duZ0KBLslSQu6Jx&t=142
Second time: https://youtu.be/eb_f0FB4CoU?si=kqj7LN9uOdP_w-Sc&t=156

Perphaps he sent video where camera on another angle keep focus on gripper where it is on table at these times, I don't know. On this video I can't see it.

Instead of discussing is it fraud or not, merely apply the same rules for everyone: GRIPPER MUST NOT LEAVE CAMERA FOCUS NEVER!!! (It seems to me that rules for closing MMs consider it). 
Such simple rules will never produce same topics.
Bingo! 

Yes, the official video keeps the gripper on camera the entire time. The video in question here is a second angle. 

• Like 1

I'll answer to the comment from c8monotonous above. Since it regards me. What is funny about my programming to warrant a "lol"

I would argue that my programming being different to what's typical is why I produce more freaks than you have eaten hot dinners.

Some of you inner circle lot legitimately fascinate me. I have novices mogging you lot after a couple of months working under me, they all train for their sport, not even grip for the sake of grip, honestly the amount of people I could get to the 3,3.5,4 etc if they ONLY cared for grippers would be insane. 

23 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

I'll answer to the comment from c8monotonous above. Since it regards me. What is funny about my programming to warrant a "lol"

I would argue that my programming being different to what's typical is why I produce more freaks than you have eaten hot dinners.

Some of you inner circle lot legitimately fascinate me. I have novices mogging you lot after a couple of months working under me, they all train for their sport, not even grip for the sake of grip, honestly the amount of people I could get to the 3,3.5,4 etc if they ONLY cared for grippers would be insane. 

I'm sure we fascinate you and your.... "Freaky" athletes. 

Do all these athletes also post their lifts as kg when they are lbs? 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Londonjoseph said:

I'm sure we fascinate you and your.... "Freaky" athletes. 

Do all these athletes also post their lifts as kg when they are lbs? 

Yeah my Nathan Holle Inch weighs 78lbs mate, no wonder i can Incline press a pair of them 🙄 

Just now, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

Yeah my Nathan Holle Inch weighs 78lbs mate, no wonder i can Incline press a pair of them 🙄 

I don't care about YOUR lifts when one of your "freaky" clients was found out to be a fraud 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

Citation needed for your claims of who these "athletes" are. What sports they are in? If you are unwilling to provide any evidence for any of your claims, your arguments will be dismissed as invalid.

1 minute ago, Londonjoseph said:

I don't care about YOUR lifts when one of your "freaky" clients was found out to be a fraud 

Nothing has been proven or disproved yet. 

And, to be honest,  I see absolutely nothing wrong with this gripper close. Which is the purpose of this thread. 

A lot of people appear very jealous and bitter in this thread. It's not a good look.

You guys could actually learn stuff by having a professional strength coach post here. 

• Like 1

Just now, John McCarter said:

Citation needed for your claims of who these "athletes" are. What sports they are in? If you are unwilling to provide any evidence for any of your claims, your arguments will be dismissed as invalid.

If you ask him to do this, he will go on a tangent about how rich he is, how much money he makes, etc. as done in previous threads before. 

• Like 4

Nothing has been proven or disproved yet. 

And, to be honest,  I see absolutely nothing wrong with this gripper close. Which is the purpose of this thread. 

A lot of people appear very jealous and bitter in this thread. It's not a good look.

You guys could actually learn stuff by having a professional strength coach post here. 

You won't even bother to actually check the scale incident. 

How come reasonable minds like @Cannonagree it's damning evidence? 

Is he a fool too? 

Feel free to look at my Instagram , same username I use here. I post feats on stories daily. Stories are mostly client lifts, posts are mostly my own. 

Feel free to look at my Instagram , same username I use here. I post feats on stories daily. Stories are mostly client lifts, posts are mostly my own. 

Again, have you actually looked at the scale evidence? 

I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't. 

3 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

Anecdotal evidence is not what I'm asking for. I'm asking for a citation for your claims. If you cannot provide actual evidence beside anecdotal, you are wasting everyone's time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John McCarter said:

Anecdotal evidence is not what I'm asking for. I'm asking for a citation for your claims. If you cannot provide actual evidence beside anecdotal, you are wasting everyone's time.

OK, given I use my social media for work and have them open for anyone to view, the best bet would be to view my stories daily. 

OK, given I use my social media for work and have them open for anyone to view, the best bet would be to view my stories daily. 

Why don't you actually talk about the scale evidence

1 minute ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

It's not my job to search through your personal pages. Your claims must be provided by you, not us. You should have the names and feats at the ready.

• Like 2

I locked this to pump the brakes. It will be unlocked in a minute. 

The scale discussion is over and can be viewed HERE.  

@PHATMUSCLE COACHING @Londonjoseph Take it to PM. 

This thread is about an additional video which was provided for the #3.5 certification. Please get back on track. :flowers:

• Like 3

OK. First example that you'll all be familiar with.

Derek Graybill was coached by me when he hit his biggest bends. Indeed, he's getting back into it again and back on plan with me.

That's a pretty niche, grip specific one.

4 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

OK. First example that you'll all be familiar with.

Derek Graybill was coached by me when he hit his biggest bends. Indeed, he's getting back into it again and back on plan with me.

That's a pretty niche, grip specific one.

You coached Derek for powerlifting, not bending. 

You've never bent anything 

• Haha 2

Just now, Londonjoseph said:

You coached Derek for powerlifting, not bending. 

You've never bent anything 

I did his full programming, for everything. Programmed volume, deloads, percentages etc.

It was actually total body strength limiting his bending. Easy easy fix for a strength coach. 

Sometimes, the low hanging fruits are just as satisfying.

I did his full programming, for everything. Programmed volume, deloads, percentages etc.

It was actually total body strength limiting his bending. Easy easy fix for a strength coach. 

Sometimes, the low hanging fruits are just as satisfying.

Rather funny, since Derek himself even admitted a big bench, a big deadlift, etc do not help with bends. 

I outlift Derek in every single gym lift possible by far, yet he is a better bender than me. 

Again, you've never bent anything 

To be fair, I'm speaking to people that think Gazza's bends were fake. There's very little hope for poor Tiz (despite a lovely video) and very little work to gain from this chat. 

Bending doesn't fit in with my personal goals which are very different to my work related exploits. That being said,  I've literally personally mogged every other area of grip as a side quest. 

To be fair, I'm speaking to people that think Gazza's bends were fake. There's very little hope for poor Tiz (despite a lovely video) and very little work to gain from this chat. 

Bending doesn't fit in with my personal goals which are very different to my work related exploits. That being said,  I've literally personally mogged every other area of grip as a side quest. 

That's fine if you think Gazza was real. It just shows how much you know about bending steel. Something you've never done. 

You're listing a steelbending athlete as a way to show your prowess as a grip strength coach, when bending itself involves 0 grip whatsoever. 

Just shows what you know. 

• Like 2

I locked this again because I had to get other work done.

I am out of patience to supervise this week. One last chance, this thread is about an additional video which was provided for the #3.5 certification. Please get back on track. :flowers:

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Cannon said:

I locked this again because I had to get other work done.

I am out of patience to supervise this week. One last chance, this thread is about an additional video which was provided for the #3.5 certification. Please get back on track. :flowers:

Start a Go fund me and send Cannon to Italy with a bag of grippers. Easy solution. I’ll chip in 50 bucks to get it going. 

10 years later and I come back to the same sad arguments.

This guys fake that guys full of sh$t. Is this really what we spend our time on?

Everyone of us is going to die someday and no one will care about or remember anything that happened here. If you’re fake you’re only cheating yourself for the admiration of a really small group of people.Who cares? Do something to help others.

See y’all in 2030 ✌️

Edited by Mike Sharkey
  • Like 1