Arnold's Sports Festival 2013, Sorinex Mighty Mitts

1stCoC

Good luck guys and lots of fun!

Can I get some insight on what he was lifting in that video?

It all looked very easy for him though should be exciting to watch in person especially.

That was impressive! And I believe I heard Paul say "nice".

Can I get some insight on what he was lifting in that video?

It all looked very easy for him though should be exciting to watch in person especially.

I could be wrong but it looks like these lifts in order......2-45 pound plate pinch, double blob lift, circus bell, Inch dumbell, Anvil lift, Sorinex Hand Grenade, Saxon Bar, Rim lift, Sorinex Mitty Mitts Pops Gripper (Plate Loaded), and the Sorinex Forearm Factory wrist roller.

• Like 1

Results from today-

Burke 505, felix 460, odd and andrew 420, Wade Gillingham and adam glass 400.

Wow, amazing how far ahead burke was. so overall durnait wins right?

Today's event was separate from yesterday's. Separate prizes and everything. So Andrew wins day 1 and Mike wins day 2.

Today's event was separate from yesterday's. Separate prizes and everything. So Andrew wins day 1 and Mike wins day 2.

oh, there wasn't an overall for the guys who did both days?

Im sorry, but Must have missed it... What was the event today?

I wonder how burke would have done on the medley

How did burke do with the strongman competition?

Very impressive numbers all around and congratulations to Andrew for his dominating win on the medley. Lifting any of those challenges would be world class but to do as many as he did is unbelievable.

Edited by Stephen Ruby

I was so happy to see the effort and brotherhood everyone showed at the contest. It seemed the events were very popular with both the huge crowd and the Competitors. Everyone came by the booth after the contest and shared their time with the crowds. Thousands were able to get their first hands on lessons from the best. We consider Anderew the overall champion this year of those competing in both events truly awesome. I was very proud to see how everyone gave grip a real boost straight from the heart. It was a wonderful weekend.visitors from 8 to 80 were pinching , squeezing and being part of the whole experience. Ever competitor was a a class act. My thanks! R.Sorin

• Like 3

Congrats everyone on a successful event and congrats to the day winners, and congrats to that skinny guy named andrew who takes the overall placing! Way to go dude!

The Arnold was a great weekend for grip sport. I don't know how many times I heard 'I could lift it if I could hold on, what's the trick?' No trick, that's called grip strength. Sorinex continues host/organize/build the greatest contest on the greatest stage in strength. The medley was lots of fun and tested lots of aspects. Burke on the frame was tremendous. I feel he also would have done well in the medley and it would have come down to speed. Burke is strong all around and has the strongest hands of anyone I've seen to date.

What is great about this weekend and the strength sports is that while we are all competing against each other on paper and in the eyes of the crowd. We are truly competing against the weight. It is just a great group of guys, the brotherhood of strength. Thank you.

• Like 4

Hats of to Richard and Bert Sorin in the entire SORINEX crew for another great Mighty Mitts contest and hands on offering of grip strength implements to the public in their booth. What other contest or sport gives fans the ability to watch the contest on stage then try the same implements themselves after the contest is over? This was the best Mighty Mitts contest to date and I truly consider this contest to be the "World Championship" of grip. In my opinion Andrew is the top pound for pound grip guy in the sport today and Mike Burke has the best grip on the planet. Training for next year starts on Wednesday.

• Like 3

I want to say congratulation to Richard, Bert and the Sorinex Team for the great show they put together as well as the best booth at the Arnold, as far as I am concerned.

Also great work to everyone who competed. Very fine showing. Andrew - AMAZING performance once again!

Jedd

• Like 1

Stellar production, Richard! Your specialized grip implements make quite a statement.

Andrew, congrats on taking one very coveted title! It's great to have such an approachable grip ambassador.

Does anyone have a video?

Such an event - and again there is no video.

Like almost no video of Los Angeles.

Last year, a lot of filming in Jedd, for which he thanks a lot, especially since it was both participant also!

But this year, no one at all?

I have video of all of the events. I will be posting it, but I have been extremely busy with work this week.

Hopefully, tomorrow I can get to work on it.

• Like 3