Race To The Red Nail

Chez

Congratulations!

So many new benders killing the red this year. You will be on the list this year if you want too. You have great potential with bending also not many people kill a red so quickly.

Congrats Josh. Start bending without rubber bands on your warm ups to get use to it. It always feels really strange at first.

Thanks guys, and i started doing that today Chez with crs

it is awkward but im gonna perfect it. Thanks for everything guys!!

I just did some bends for the first time since about june 16th so a few months-little sore from yesterday comp-. I sent a few of these steel to josh so I'm hoping he will bend them soon also.

Black grade 8's-harder then the golds- 7in and 6 inch reverse + finish with one DH pad. The 6 inch is pretty tough man but you should get it with that recent red nail destruction and you could do the couple 7 inch grade 8's with no bands to practice the technique with them.

Felt good to bend again still want to reverse a red with no wraps one day

I just did some bends for the first time since about june 16th so a few months-little sore from yesterday comp-. I sent a few of these steel to josh so I'm hoping he will bend them soon also.

Black grade 8's-harder then the golds- 7in and 6 inch reverse + finish with one DH pad. The 6 inch is pretty tough man but you should get it with that recent red nail destruction and you could do the couple 7 inch grade 8's with no bands to practice the technique with them.

Felt good to bend again still want to reverse a red with no wraps one day

Dam buddy easy money! Just a snack lol

Nice work Josh! Now just hone in yer technique & get yer time under 30-sec or so, w/no bands! You'll be ready bud!!

Thanks Robert!

Well i bent the 7in g8 you sent me stephen, it went down pretty fast i did it in imp singles

without rubber bands. I went ahead and killed the 6in g8 without bands here is the video:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NSv6qNEcZDA&feature=c4-feed-u

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2gNLqHhxSlU

• Like 1

Too easy man I'll have to send you some more challenging stuff haha. I will have to look to see if they have any grade 9 next time I'm their. I have some 5 inch grade 8 blacks also I should send you. I have several different brands of the grade 8 in those black also I could send a few to see which one you like more. I think you are ready for 500lb or more steel now though. Like stainless 5/16

Edited by Stephen Ruby

Too easy man I'll have to send you some more challenging stuff haha. I will have to look to see if they have any grade 9 next time I'm their. I have some 5 inch grade 8 blacks also I should send you. I have several different brands of the grade 8 in those black also I could send a few to see which one you like more. I think you are ready for 500lb or more steel now though. Like stainless 5/16

Wow grade 9! Dude im up to any challenge lolthanks for all the support!

I just bent some Stanley 7" 5/16" CRS single imp's and no rubber.

This stuff is hard maybe a hair harder than a red! Good practice stuff.

Man i can taste that red cert i cant wait! To get on the list.

Here is some various 7" 5/16" crs stanley some from menards and fastnal

fasnal is realy hard the stanley is right up there with a red and the menards

is proble like a 5/16 g2 bolt. Just keepin you updated on my progress i have took

down about 10 7" 5/16" bars in imp singles no (rubbers) here is a pic of some practice

stock i just cut up.

post-23284-0-98052100-1382576979_thumb.j

Progressing fast! Just keep at it and make sure you're ready for the cert when you call for it. I've read somewhere that a guy made sure that he could bend it at anytime of the day and whatever circumstance before he made the call. I did that also, it took a little more training on my part but I wanted to make sure that cert was mine.

Progressing fast! Just keep at it and make sure you're ready for the cert when you call for it. I've read somewhere that a guy made sure that he could bend it at anytime of the day and whatever circumstance before he made the call. I did that also, it took a little more training on my part but I wanted to make sure that cert was mine.

Thanks man i bent 3 stanley 7" 5/16" under the cert rules today all under 20 sec soon as

i get the money im getting some reds and once i no for a fact im calling.

• Like 1

Good luck Josh! Its a great feeling getting on the RED roster!!

And its just the beginning bud.. so many more challenging bars to bend! I'm currently bending Edgins & starting to bend some pre- kinked 3/8" stock... its killer bro!!

Oh & second what megaman said above^^^

Buy a bundle of RED Nails (x25) and get ready... you're gonna get it bro just be patient & call the cert when yer ready & confident! I bent about 30-reds before my cert and got them all down below 30-sec... then I called the cert. It took them 2-weeks to find me a judge so be patient & train hard!

Dam 3/8! I have a few g2 8" 3/8" bolts i want to bend! And thanks man i am crazy about bending!

I wanna start doing fbbc certs after i smash the red!

Bent a g2 6" 5/16" bolt for fun.

post-23284-0-32726300-1382751989_thumb.j

I had a red down half way under cert rules and this happend,post-23284-0-62677700-1383099483_thumb.j

I did not give up actually i kept bending it till i bleed. Needless to say i had to stop

to keep from having longer heal time. I beleive if that had not happened i would have got it in

a min, so i would say with a break and healing time i will smash the next red in 40!!!!

Heal up Josh!

Thanks Tom

I had a red down half way under cert rules and this happend,attachicon.gif2013-10-29 22.04.36.jpg

I did not give up actually i kept bending it till i bleed. Needless to say i had to stop

to keep from having longer heal time. I beleive if that had not happened i would have got it in

a min, so i would say with a break and healing time i will smash the next red in 40!!!!

I have had that happen a couple times. Definitely take it easy for a couple days. The skin will come back tougher. You are doing great though.

I had a red down half way under cert rules and this happend,attachicon.gif2013-10-29 22.04.36.jpg

I have had that happen a couple times. Definitely take it easy for a couple days. The skin will come back tougher. You are doing great though.

Thanks Chez i have been working realy hard and realy plan to cert the red, I also have a bastard to

try when i heal up.