Here is the signed up and paid list.

Aaron Corcorran

Jason Steeves

Martin Braun

Rich MacLean

Zach Lister

Tim Struse

Brandon Azevedo

Oh, and Daniel - I'm bringing my Blobzilla for the medley so you can show us how it's done.

:grin: No prob.

Found some flights for low $200s today, woohoo! Just double checking with my aunt for room and ride then I'll buy that ticket.

• Like 1

:grin: No prob.

Found some flights for low $200s today, woohoo! Just double checking with my aunt for room and ride then I'll buy that ticket.

Stellar news buddy!

Jason - Love the new Avatar!!!

Thanks Dan. It seems to be up in the air at the moment. Queen Creek is on the other side of the valley from me. Once I get a ride solidified I'm registering for sure. -Isaiah

Dan - actually, you're way closer to me than Isiah if you're in Queen Creek - you'd probably be on the way ;-).

Isiah - yeah, if you can get a ride, or take the light rail out to Sycamore & Main, I can take you the rest of the way.

Martin,

I'll be taking the light rail to Sycamore and Main as my roommate will be out of town that weekend. Thanks for the help man! And now, to register.

Jason - Love the new Avatar!!!

Yep. It's all about the gun show :cool

1001, ... 1002, ... 1003

Oh, it's a deep burn! I don't know if you heard me counting, I did over a thousand.

Aaron Corcorran

Jason Steeves

Martin Braun

Rich MacLean

Zach Lister

Tim Struse

Brandon Azevedo

Signed up but not yet paid

Isaiah Hubert

Aaron Corcorran

Jason Steeves

Martin Braun

Rich MacLean

Zach Lister

Tim Struse

Brandon Azevedo

Isaiah Hubert

Derek's coming but just hasn't paid correct?

1001, ... 1002, ... 1003

Oh, it's a deep burn! I don't know if you heard me counting, I did over a thousand.

There's so much quotable material from that show but alas it's not G rated for the board :D

Aaron Corcorran

Jason Steeves

Martin Braun

Rich MacLean

Zach Lister

Tim Struse

Brandon Azevedo

Isaiah Hubert

Derek's coming but just hasn't paid correct?

He said he is coming but yea no entry or payment yet.

Thanks Dan. It seems to be up in the air at the moment. Queen Creek is on the other side of the valley from me. Once I get a ride solidified I'm registering for sure. -Isaiah
Dan - actually, you're way closer to me than Isiah if you're in Queen Creek - you'd probably be on the way ;-). Isiah - yeah, if you can get a ride, or take the light rail out to Sycamore & Main, I can take you the rest of the way.
Martin, I'll be taking the light rail to Sycamore and Main as my roommate will be out of town that weekend. Thanks for the help man! And now, to register.

Isiah - I'll PM you my email address and home phone number as well. I'm thinking if we leave the station by 8:30, we should be in pretty good shape to get there before the rules at 10:30.

Daniel - if you need a ride too, let me know.

Thanks Martin. If Russ Farver goes i'll probably ride with him. If not then I will probably join you. I'm still waiting to hear back from my aunt to verify i'll stay with her. If for some reason that doesn't happen I may fly to Tucson and ask to stay with Tim. Plenty of options, just sorting it out now. Pretty cool everyone is so helpful.

Aaron, when I buy the plane ticket dependant on the above factors, I will sign up and pay you right away to lock it all in.

Comp predictions? Personal, overall, someone else etc.

I've been anxtious to see what Tim and Aaron have in store gripper wise, especially Tim. And Aarons pinch is high on the list of curiousities. Also Jason has a date with a blob. Should be energetic.

Edited by daniel reinard
  • Like 1

I've been anxtious to see what Tim and Aaron have in store gripper wise, especially Tim. And Aarons pinch is high on the list of curiousities. Also Jason has a date with a blob. Should be energetic.

Yeah I'm anxious to see pinch results. Does Aaron have what it takes to threaten the WR?

I hope I get that S.O.B. buddy hahaha!

(null)

I hope I get that S.O.B. buddy hahaha!

(null)

Oh yeah! The last few times I was there others were ticking off blob feats. ;)

My grippers have been low for quite some time now. I'm gonna be happy with a 180 or better close.

Yeah I'm anxious to see pinch results. Does Aaron have what it takes to threaten the WR?

I doubt it unless I get some kind of magical supercompensation resting a few days before the comp. Will be happy with a 250+ pull though if I can get one. I have been doing some work on my 2HP to speed up the running of the event. Looking forward to showing the mods off once I'm done.

-Aaron

I’m offering a blob thing that I made from a 115 rubberized hex weight. I took the rubber and it is round on the inside.

I had to finish it up with some bondo and some primer. It had lead in the top - now covered.

The best lift takes it. I have a feeling it will be harder than a fatman. Its 54# and a bit smooth.

Alright, the contest juices are flowing. Tomorrow starts the last week of training and then that long week of nothing before the comp. Squats will have to suffice. I'm pretty excited to test the pinch out again, also the medley should be wicked fun, and looking forward to using a 2" vbar for the first time. The 300# vbar in the Viking medley doesn't count. :laugh

Edited by daniel reinard

Aaron Corcorran

Jason Steeves

Martin Braun

Rich MacLean

Zach Lister

Tim Struse

Brandon Azevedo

Daniel Reinard

Isaiah Hubert

Daniel - I'll try to find some other random stuff to throw in the trunk ;-). I found some block weights on craigslist about 6 weeks back. They were $60. I was still looking to buy other stuff, and didn't bother. I didn't realize how much they go for on ebay, otherwise I definitely would have bought them.

My only prediction is that I will show up and be able to close a #2 ;-). If I'm feeling good, I might get past the last 2 millimeters on a #2.5.