• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G-Man

• lifesnotfair

• Kashtan

• ChrisJames

strong but are we one arm dumbell rowing here, IIIII don't know :whacked

I tried some heavy rows. I did 130x5, 140x3, 150x3 for each arm full range of motion. I think ill make it a goal to rep my bodyweight(170) for 5 good reps

Started using much better ROM with the long 210 DB for sets of 6-8 today. There is no doubt the short, choppy stuff makes you stronger for a regular row. Eventually, would like to do 40 with the long 210 with decent ROM, which would be more of an endurance feat than a strength one.

Still have much respect for the Krocs of the world and others of his ilk.

Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7yfG_0xBJY

Edited by G-Man

• 2 weeks later...

Messing about inbetween cutting lawn and doing garden,loaded dumbbell up to 250lbs and did a few rows.

Havn't used the thick handle for rows in a while but remembered a promised a vid.

Sorry for the sloppy form but i didn't warm up,just sneaked in whilst the long haired general was cooking supper !!

Heres the link     http://www.youtube.c...layerMetallica1

Chris - It's incredible!

You can pull the dumbbell of Mark Henry to a height of 1 foot! 300 pounds of weight and handle 2.5 inches. 

You must take first place in 2011 Visegrip Viking™ Mighty Mitts Challenge. 

Messing about inbetween cutting lawn and doing garden,loaded dumbbell up to 250lbs and did a few rows.

Havn't used the thick handle for rows in a while but remembered a promised a vid.

Sorry for the sloppy form but i didn't warm up,just sneaked in whilst the long haired general was cooking supper !!

Heres the link http://www.youtube.c...layerMetallica1

Simply staggering and impressive on so many levels. The grip holding strength to do that is off-the-charts.

Today, my straps broke on the 5th with 210 - was going for 12-15. I tried it (normal bar) without straps and got one rep but could not duplicate.

Anyone know where quality straps can be purchased?

gman me and my son have two pair of these l they are 3 years old and will hold up to what ever you are doing just fold under the bar tork your wrist and lift you will like them plus no strap digging in your wrist we have did rack shrugs with close to a thousand pounds thats in a rack and just about hip height

I did 352 last year.

Awesome!

Sorry offtop. :blushWhat is your the best result at RT (new handle)? :whistel

Edited by Kashtan

I did 352 last year.

:bow

352? Lbs?

On what?

Video, photo?

There's a video on my gripperbookguy youtube account. It was done on a 2.5-inch handle.

I did 352 last year.

Awesome!

Sorry offtop.   :blushWhat is your the best result at RT (new handle)?   :whistel

276lbs (beats Mark Felix's 271). Also on my YT account.

I did 352 last year.

:bow  

352? Lbs?

On what?

Video, photo?

There's a video on my gripperbookguy youtube account. It was done on a 2.5-inch handle.

I did 352 last year.

Awesome!

Sorry offtop.   :blushWhat is your the best result at RT (new handle)?   :whistel

276lbs (beats Mark Felix's 271). Also on my YT account.

352 lbs one hand on 2,5" handle this video?

RT, & 2 "Vbar 332 lbs (WR?) i'm found.

Incredible! :yikes

• 1 month later...
gman me and my son have two pair of these l they are 3 years old and will hold up to what ever you are doing just fold under the bar tork your wrist and lift you will like them plus no strap digging in your wrist we have did rack shrugs with close to a thousand pounds thats in a rack and just about hip height

Thanks for the tip - got them for Christmas and just tried them out today and they work great. Form was much better (better than below video) and I think postable - 210 x 20R and 210 x 15L.

I just started on a cycle of US Labs Prime yesterday and trained very hard today - didn't throw up or pass out (unfortunately), but will be training hard and eating well the rest of the week and going to see about getting a postable 210 x 30R+ and 210 x 20L. It wont be Kroc level form but hopefully better than what I had posted previously

Puscasu, cert CoC#3.5.

320 lbs row one hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klXvXHDABgE&feature=related

Those could be the smallest 20kg/45-pound plates many of us have ever seen. Looks like 6 x 25 + 2 x 5 + 10 = 170. Plates made of lead, tungsten or depleted uranium? It COULD BE 320 but it does not look anywhere near that weight.