Gazza

gazza

Gazza, your bends are like Slim's hammer performances :bow ! 10mm x 5.3" stainless ? NOBODY would believe that

without the bender being you. :rock I would love to see a video of you bending a railroad spike ! That would be like a moon landing

to the bending world.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• jpmmkrahling

• Darko

• gumpster

Gazza, I don't even know what to say... I can't imagine bending that kind of steel. At best I am able to kink a KOAB, let alone think about the kind of steel you are destroying...

Hey Bro

How long you been bending only a few yrs right if that!

How long you been bench pressing and i beleve you are a very strong bench presser which youve built over the long yrs when you have bend as long as you have been benching then nothing will stop you.

A KOAB kinked theres only a few finishing one so that puts that into perspective your an ELITE bender and in a while short while? long while? depends how much you want it you will be a worldclass bender!

Only thing stopping you is your MINDSET apply this as you have done to get that big bench you have and it will happen.

Just a different kind of strength needed between benching and bending but the MINDSET is the same dont let anything stop you

"NO LIMITS"

Gazza, your bends are like Slim's hammer performances :bow ! 10mm x 5.3" stainless ? NOBODY would believe that

without the bender being you. :rock I would love to see a video of you bending a railroad spike ! That would be like a moon landing

to the bending world.

he has already done that . the railroad spike :p

to the bending world.

I never release a video until i can bend a piece fully in one session and altho some of my recent bends show me not taking the bars under 2inches all those bends have been MASTERED and can be done in a single ssion.

The RAILROAD SPIKES take a long while not in a single session unless i hit one continuesly on and off till it was done without going away from the bend there are a few pieces like that ive yet to MASTER a MOASB is another one truth is i aint nowhere near strong enough to take down any of those bends in under 10mins never mind 5 but if i get a fair bit stronger overall then it will happen.

Shortly i will be laying off of the bending and doing alot and i mean alot of KB work and deadlifts to build some more body power im now at the stage were my MIND is alot more powerfull that my physical strength if i can build another 25-30percent bodypower then get my bending technique back then the MOASB wiull fall in a resonable time hell i might even try and go for a cut MOASBS?

Alot of people might think if hes after building POWER then why not the power lifts well im after explosive power which the KBS will give me if i use them right,im not young enough and certainly not flexible enough to do the olympic lifts otherwise i would be useing them,but with the KBS i can buils strength and power at the same time and also target both sided individually which is hard to do with a bar.

True be told im starting to plateau at bending certain stuff so my MIND needs a break as well i will still put the odd bend out there and will still probably bend say 0nce a week or every 2 weeks just to grease the groove but it wont be 7 days a wk like it has been that will be changed for KB work i also intend doing alot of hiking with kbs.

Endurance and Explosive POWER coupled with a MINDSET and WILL that wont quite= FRIGHTENING levels of BENDING POWER?

he has already done that . the railroad spike :p

I know but on video it would stonewall Gazza into total imortality, bending-wise.

great stuff again! my fav was the bend in the rain - super cool :rock

Gazza, I don't even know what to say... I can't imagine bending that kind of steel. At best I am able to kink a KOAB, let alone think about the kind of steel you are destroying...

Hey Bro

How long you been bending only a few yrs right if that!

How long you been bench pressing and i beleve you are a very strong bench presser which youve built over the long yrs when you have bend as long as you have been benching then nothing will stop you.

A KOAB kinked theres only a few finishing one so that puts that into perspective your an ELITE bender and in a while short while? long while? depends how much you want it you will be a worldclass bender!

Only thing stopping you is your MINDSET apply this as you have done to get that big bench you have and it will happen.

Just a different kind of strength needed between benching and bending but the MINDSET is the same dont let anything stop you

"NO LIMITS"

Well that really means a lot to me Gazza. I actually started bending this past September, aside from a couple months years ago where I worked my way up to a grade 5 reverse LOL.. And you are right, it took me years of training, injuries, and recovery to build my squat bench and deadlift. I vividly remember the 1st time I benched 225 pounds. Now I don't think twice about laying down under 700+ pounds...And you are so right, I just need to get my head into bending.. Thanks Gazza

True be told im starting to plateau at bending certain stuff so my MIND needs a break as well i will still put the odd bend out there and will still probably bend say 0nce a week or every 2 weeks just to grease the groove but it wont be 7 days a wk like it has been that will be changed for KB work i also intend doing alot of hiking with kbs.

Wow, so you actually bend every single day? I was going to try that just for improving my form by bending a couple Edgins every day. But come day 4 my hands and forearms were so painful that I could barely kink the darn thing LOL... I see I really have a lot of work to do with my conditioning for this sport...

Seeing all this mind-boggling bends makes me wanna start with some serious bending training again!

Absolute phenomenal in every respect! :rock:rock

Seeing all this mind-boggling bends makes me wanna start with some serious bending training again!

Absolute phenomenal in every respect! :rock:rock

I hope soo bro :D

On to the Edgin! :rock

-Rex

what do you mean?

-Rex

Rex

Not shure who you are aiming that at mate :D Is it Martin,If its me Edgins are easy,infact cut edgins are easy,infact cut 6inch edgins are easy :tongue

So are cut big g8s :tongue oh i forgot you aint done one of those yet :rolleyes

-Rex

Rex

Not shure who you are aiming that at mate :D Is it Martin,If its me Edgins are easy,infact cut edgins are easy,infact cut 6inch edgins are easy :tongue

Gazza - a video of a cut G8 would be awesome! you should make one, I think I speak for others by saying we wanna see it cause that would be fantastic - is that something you could muster up for us?

-Rex

Rex

Gazza - a video of a cut G8 would be awesome! you should make one, I think I speak for others by saying we wanna see it cause that would be fantastic - is that something you could muster up for us?

That would be cool, but he's done 5.5"x10mm stainless, so I think a 3/8" grade 8 would be more up his alley :blink:rock

okay - a 5.5" Big G8 in IM pads would give me my fix fo sho - that would be crazy :whacked

I am shure i did a 6inch big g8 video once or was it the 6inch x 3/8inch g5 cant remember i think i put videos of em both up at one time.

I am shure i did a 6inch big g8 video once or was it the 6inch x 3/8inch g5 cant remember i think i put videos of em both up at one time.

I only remember a 7 inch 3/8 G5, dont think you ever posted a cut G8 or cut 3/8 G5.

I only remember a 7 inch 3/8 G5, dont think you ever posted a cut G8 or cut 3/8 G5.

I haven't seen either - do you still have the vid somewhere Gazza?

Gazza these recent bends are off the charts. That "grand" was like halfway to 5" and you crushed the HELL out of it! 5" or shorter seem well within reach with that stock for you right now. I can't believe how much higher you have just set the standard above your last bends.

How do you feel the 10 mm stainless stock compares to a 3/8" g5?

A cut 5/16" g8? He just reverse bent stuff allot harder than that. I agree it would be cool to see but hardly any challenge.

As for rarity and coolness I for one would like to see a 5/16" f911.

Gazza have you ever messed with 3/8" g8 at all? You took that g5 pretty good and look to be plenty stronger since you put that video up. I would imagine it might be in your same category of 7/16" crs or the rail road spikes at present but I don't want to speculate.

The crazy thing about this is that so many other strength athletes seem to slow in their progress as they reach the more elite type levels and need to work so much harder to continue to gain. Gazza you seem to still be progressing at a very steady rate even with the crazy stuff you are getting into now.

I can't decide if that means you are not human or if we are just still naive as to what our bodies can really do in regards to this sport.

Maybe the fact that i train differently than any other bender on the Planet has alot to do with it.

The ATOM was way way ahead of any other ctrength athlete at the time especially in his MINDSET i still think its not been equalled.

Im alot stronger now both physically and mentally bending wise than i was yesterday :tongue

Ive done F911 5/16" bolts sent by Brendan.

Not tried a 3/8inch grade 8 altho ive done a 3/8inch x 5inch grade 5.

Some of the bends are hard to compare because i use different wraps sometimes im always trying tho to replicate a PB in those small leathers it took me awhile to go shorter than the Fantastic shiny also i used to bend with alot of Anger and i mean alot now i just try and use more controlled power and not get as angry as i used to i still get pissed at some bends tho but not totally angry.

Tim

Ive been doing some braced Stainless these last few mths nothing big only 1/2inch stuff i will get one on video soon just for you cause i know you like the braced stuff.

Im also in the process of getting a stand/vice made so i can do some ATOM type teeth bending i think i can bend some 3/8 or 1/2inch even if i get the right setup which enables me to use my kneck as well as my teeth and jaw ive wanted to try some big stuff in the teeth for awhile now but i dont have the pulling power with the hand whilst the bars in my mouth i need it to be anchored in a stand or vise like the Atom used to use.

Gary, I am influenced and inspired by you more than you'll ever know. Scroll past the video link down to the still picture here for an example of one way I incorporate a visual reminder (via choice of object used to microload) to channel your type of intensity towards my training.

EDIT: re: the bends in the teeth-my wife (who is generally very supportive towards my training) made various threats towards me that I won't repeat here if I ever try something like that. :D

Edited by odin