• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• jpmmkrahling

• Darko

• gumpster

It is nice to see that you really are human after that last video. AIt gives me hope afterall :rock Great attempt, thanks for sharing that one. It still shows your creativity because i do not know anyone else that would even attempt that :bow:bow Good thing you train outside, and you keep your feet far enough apart. First the headstrap breaks and drps the anvil and now this. Thats 2 close calls on your feet, be careful (if you can)

Gazza those 10mm bends are insane, I love your old heavy DO stuff but I like the strict and crazy DU and reverse style you demonstrate.

What size wraps were those, they look small but I'm just wondering. In case someone gets to this level in the future and wants to reproduce these bends, it should be done in like size wraps. I have a feeling this "in every way" should probably stand the test of time though. Like some other guys have said already I really don't see how you are human. Or at least you are redefining the limits and definition of what being human means to me.

Seriously makes me wonder what kind of stuff might be going down if you starting going after big DO stuff again.

Also thanks again for continuing to share this stuff with us, I realize the filming and editing and time messing with youtube can be a hassle and like many others here I appreciate the work you put into this and the fact that you present it to us here.

Amazing! After being away from the grip scene for a while, it's awesome to see the general progression of this bonkers sport. It's also cool to see the same folks leading the pack.

Gazza, you continue to give me inspiration. Rock on bro!

Thanks for reposting the video that gave some of us problems. (I found a way around it by using a proxy server in the UK but it's bit of a hassle for most folks.)

The in the mouth stunt was simply nuts as well as the blooper clip! :D Glad you didn't get hurt, the potential was sure there.

Edited by gumpster

TIM

Those were the wraps i used on the FANTASTIC SHINY!

Did you do all these in the same day? Any one of these would keep you at the top of the bending world, bar none. But doing these so close together is just insane. That last one was an incredible feat of both your mental and physical toughness. :bow:bow:bow

All were done within a 3hr time span thats including thew near miss!

TIM

Those were the wraps i used on the FANTASTIC SHINY!

Did you do all these in the same day? Any one of these would keep you at the top of the bending world, bar none. But doing these so close together is just insane. That last one was an incredible feat of both your mental and physical toughness. :bow:bow:bow

All were done within a 3hr time span thats including thew near miss!

Thats what I thought !!!!! Those wraps have been thru the ringer a few times.

:D And i remember when u struggled on a G5 :whistel .....its been an incredible journey to get to where u are now,and im guessing the journey aint complete yet,keep doing what u do bro,its Fricken Awesome!

Gazza those 10mm bends are insane, I love your old heavy DO stuff but I like the strict and crazy DU and reverse style you demonstrate.

What size wraps were those, they look small but I'm just wondering. In case someone gets to this level in the future and wants to reproduce these bends, it should be done in like size wraps. I have a feeling this "in every way" should probably stand the test of time though. Like some other guys have said already I really don't see how you are human. Or at least you are redefining the limits and definition of what being human means to me. They were the wraps i used for the FANTASTIC shiny!

Seriously makes me wonder what kind of stuff might be going down if you starting going after big DO stuff again. Tim the last time i got involved in the DO/folding stuff and the wraps a few people,well alot of people actually got there noses pushed out so i dont do that type of bending anymore i will leave that to them and i will do it reverse,du,heslep,slim,vertical etc barehanded,single or double ironmind wraps plus the combo feats that will keep me going for a while maybe one day i might go after the Mag KOASB DO style but at the moment im very dissallutioned with alot of it!

Also thanks again for continuing to share this stuff with us, I realize the filming and editing and time messing with youtube can be a hassle and like many others here I appreciate the work you put into this and the fact that you present it to us here.

Well TIM to be honest these were going to be my farewell bends,i know ive said in the past i was gonna jack it in but this time i meant it then yesterday i got a very long nice email off of someone and his words made alot of sense so here i am.

I look around here now and i think am i doing the right thing putting my body and mind thru this for what?

Altho i have great support of alot of you guys isnt it funny that the so-called top guys in our hobby cannot even be bothered to make a comment or mention any of my recent bends since i started putting stuff back up on the tube.

It saddens me to think that im obviously not worthy of there comments yet they sit there watching my videos scrutinising etc but cannot be bothered to post a comment is this what being the so called best is really all about?

I thought i had done it right i could have made alot of money off of this board and its members,i could have made DVDS and sold courses and materials like alot of other people but i choosen not to i thought well when i first started i was helped out by Pat,Big Steve,Mobster and lots of others who sent me stuff etc so i decided that i would do the same i would share what i do ive done that but it seems not enough for some people really saddens me actually.

You're a great man Gazza, we are all very grateful for your help, support and amazing bends!!

Keep it up!

Altho i have great support of alot of you guys isnt it funny that the so-called top guys in our hobby cannot even be bothered to make a comment or mention any of my recent bends since i started putting stuff back up on the tube.

It saddens me to think that im obviously not worthy of there comments yet they sit there watching my videos scrutinising etc but cannot be bothered to post a comment is this what being the so called best is really all about?

I find that the top tier guys aren't even on the board all that often. Even I don't post on every video of yours because words somehow fail. It's one thing to say "great job" or "that's absolutely incredible!!!", but that just doesn't cut it anymore in my mind when it comes to describing your bends. I know I'm not alone on this either. I counter that it's not that you're not worthy of comment, hardly, you're just so off-the-wall-bat-shit-crazy good that your bends that the videos you make stand alone by themselves. Just like that Fantastic Shiny vid. Everyone who has seen it has been rendered speechless. I think at this point, you'd have to be a tenured professor of english at some high-end ivy league school with a specialty in semantics to accurately and effectively put your videos and bends into words. You've set the bar incredibly high and continue to do so. The next best bender is still a long way from equalling some of the bends you did 2 years ago, let alone now.

In summation, don't be put-off by guys who aren't even on the board that often anyway, who don't post often even when they are on, not offering comments or support! You have the full support of everyone here, whether they speak up or not. You're a spectacular bender. Don't stop until you have too.

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

You are the best bender in the world Gazza, and laying it out on the table for all to see. It is always the guy's at the top that are judged the most. I admire that you bend for yourself, not for others.

Also, sometimes it's hard to find the right words to say after watching those vids, maybe those guy's are " SPEECHLESS". ;)

Keep riding that power wave and doing what your doing, you didn't get where you are by letting others get you down !!!

Your Fantastic Shiny was epic, the greatest display of perseverence.

It could not have been said better then Tim did. Nothing feels as good as getting some kind words from a top-guy, but if that doesn't happen, don't let it get you down, everybody gets what he or she deserves. Your hard work has been and will be an example for many.

gary, thanks for the talk this week and i aint a "brummie" LOL ......theres still one more bend to do ;)

all the best bro, give it hell

boland

I second what Zach said since I can't say it any better! I think its safe to say that you make Barehanded Reverse bends look easy that MOST people couldn't do DO with wraps. I think if you stopped posting your videos, the Grip community would suffer, as your INSANE Power, will, intensity, and INCREDIBLE pain tolerance are an amazing inspiration to us all! :bow:bow:bow

What size wraps were those, they look small but I'm just wondering. In case someone gets to this level in the future and wants to reproduce these bends, it should be done in like size wraps. I have a feeling this "in every way" should probably stand the test of time though. Like some other guys have said already I really don't see how you are human. Or at least you are redefining the limits and definition of what being human means to me. They were the wraps i used for the FANTASTIC shiny!

Seriously makes me wonder what kind of stuff might be going down if you starting going after big DO stuff again. Tim the last time i got involved in the DO/folding stuff and the wraps a few people,well alot of people actually got there noses pushed out so i dont do that type of bending anymore i will leave that to them and i will do it reverse,du,heslep,slim,vertical etc barehanded,single or double ironmind wraps plus the combo feats that will keep me going for a while maybe one day i might go after the Mag KOASB DO style but at the moment im very dissallutioned with alot of it!

Well TIM to be honest these were going to be my farewell bends,i know ive said in the past i was gonna jack it in but this time i meant it then yesterday i got a very long nice email off of someone and his words made alot of sense so here i am.

I look around here now and i think am i doing the right thing putting my body and mind thru this for what?

I thought i had done it right i could have made alot of money off of this board and its members,i could have made DVDS and sold courses and materials like alot of other people but i choosen not to i thought well when i first started i was helped out by Pat,Big Steve,Mobster and lots of others who sent me stuff etc so i decided that i would do the same i would share what i do ive done that but it seems not enough for some people really saddens me actually.

I really hope that you continue posting your vids/comments/knowledge with us here on the board. It's watching you pull off "impossible" bends that keeps me focused on pushing my own boundaries bending wise. Your an inspiration for all of us "crazy" bending folk. Whether you like it or not Gazza, people(alot of people) look up to your talents and achievements. Keep the craziness going and remember what you tell us, just bend for yourself, no one else :rock:rock:rock

-Carl

:DAnd i remember when u struggled on a G5 :whistel .....its been an incredible journey to get to where u are now,and im guessing the journey aint complete yet,keep doing what u do bro,its Fricken Awesome!

What? gazza is too inhuman to have struggled on a G5! :rock Actually, reading that, if it's indeed true, is a relief and more inspirational...proof that anything is possible.

Edited by easyWeight

wow I just saw this thread now. I still cant believe you did all this in a single session. The most impressive to me has to be the big reverse bend and the ease with which you did it.

Seeing all these vids has inspired me to take down some big steel, thanks Gazza :rock

Hi Gazza, I have only seen a couple of your recent videos and I am quite impressed BTW. I have been very busy lately and can not view them at work. Sorry for the delay, I mean no disrespect, it just takes me a while to read view and comment on a now 4 page thread. Keep it up Gary so we know how far we need to and can reach. Once again, Congrats :rock:rock Cant wait to see the other vids :) Signed: Little BIEW :D Booyah!!!

Ah, come on now Gazza. You enjoy it, right? Ultimately, that's the only reason anyone should have. So why stop something you enjoy? If you don't enjoy it anymore, I guess that's fine. I say "I guess" because I don't really buy all that "Whatever blows your hair back" bullshit of our modern day culture. I'm more of a "What a man can be, he must be" sort of guy--someone who has a gift has a duty, I think, to develop it. Anyway, I seem to read something every month from you about quitting bending, but you keep coming back to it to do more awesome stuff. I mean 'awesome' in the original sense of 'inspiring awe'. Maybe you keep coming back because to give it up would be to let a part of you die? Something to think about.

-Rex

"An Irish Airman Foresees His Death", Yeats

I know that I shall meet my fate

Somewhere among the clouds above;

Those that I fight I do not hate,

Those that I guard I do not love;

My country is Kiltartan Cross,

My countrymen Kiltartan's poor,

No likely end could bring them loss

Or leave them happier than before.

Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,

Nor public men, nor cheering crowds,

A lonely impulse of delight

Drove to this tumult in the clouds;

I balanced all, brought all to mind

The years to come seemed waste of breath,

A waste of breath the years behind

In balance with this life, this death.

That's what it should be about, no matter what it costs you. "A lonely impulse of delight". I once told someone that if I were the last human on Earth, I would still deadlift. I'd still keep up with my PR's. I'd still shoot for big numbers. The person thought I was crazy, but then again, I am crazy, and so are you. :rock

-Rex

Even I don't post on every video of yours because words somehow fail. It's one thing to say "great job" or "that's absolutely incredible!!!", but that just doesn't cut it anymore in my mind when it comes to describing your bends.

Well said

I've ran out of synonymous for "absolutely mindblowing bloody fantastic"

Anyway, you're the man Gary

Edited by Mats Erik

Unreal Gaz the forearms looks sick too!!!!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher