• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• jpmmkrahling

• Darko

• gumpster

Hm, when i tried opening that last link, it said "That video aint available in your country??" :(

That happened for me too. :(

Did you do all these in the same day? Any one of these would keep you at the top of the bending world, bar none. But doing these so close together is just insane. That last one was an incredible feat of both your mental and physical toughness. :bow:bow:bow

All those bends are 1ST class. Your endurance and lack of recovery time are second to none.....or maybe your just one crazy mf'er :D

My favorite is the 10MM reverse....That's the best bend I've ever seen. :rock:rock:rock

Hm, when i tried opening that last link, it said "That video aint available in your country??" :(

When i put the vids up youtube said this will not be available in some countrys i guesse its to do with the soundtrack and copyright laws i dont know can anyone help failing that i will repost it without the music just for you mate :D

You are incredible Gazza! Simply amazing to watch, amaaaasing.... :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

You bend stuff no-one else has bent before, without DO/folding and without double wraps...puts things into perspective...

You are incredible Gazza! Simply amazing to watch, amaaaasing.... :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

You bend stuff no-one else has bent before, without DO/folding and without double wraps...puts things into perspective...

Actually without being big headed altho they all hurt especially the last one theres alot more there,i nearly pulled off something much harder than the last one?

As for the folding and double wraps its took me 7yrs to get to were i am at the minute and ive done it without the above i didnt start bending till i was 40 so i wasnt a young man when i started either maybe i just wanted it abit more than most.

I new that one day i would bend a koasb in all 3 styles and altho the stainless i used 2day is 304 grade and not 303 its 10mms thats 1/2mm thicker so its probably within 10-15lbs either way.Its been along time comeing but i new i would get it one day now i can just get back to having fun again.

I cant wait to see what kind of madness you've put in that video, thanks mate! :)

man, amazing stuff! i cannot believe you're 48 yrs old, you don't look that old.

what is that slow song in that first video? that's a great tune there.

Wow, absolutely mind-boggling :rock I really loved the reverse! I could not see the last yet, get the same error as others. Can't wait to see what's being bent...

Amazing bending Gazza. Thanks for sharing.

Does anyone know more about the version of Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger in the behind the back video? I don't think it's Kanye or Daft Punk and I can't figure it out.

Said unavailible for me aswell. But the other videos made up for it!

You took that reverse bend well past the 40 degree mark within the first hit! :rock:rock:rock

Again... NOT HUMAN.

I always love seeing your vids gazza, from the ones where you were screaming in a field to get through the bend, to these newer ones displaying awesome feats of strength, in a seeminly controlled, cool, stylish manner. Looking forward as always to your next vid.

CONGRATULATIONS ON SOME GOOD VIDEOS AND MUSIC . AND SOME STRONG BENDS :rock KEEP UP THE STRONG EFFORT YOU PUT INTO YOUR TRAINING

Absolutely amazing Gaz.All those vids are truly great.You got some special strength not only physically but also in your head which is why you are the best bro.great vids thanks for sharing. :bow :bow :bow :bow :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Truly AMAZING :bow I'm going to bend something now.

What? Seriously?

This is the most impressive collection of bending videos I’ve ever seen. And believe me, with a once boring desk job, I’ve seen a lot of them!

Truly amazing work, Gary! I mean...I want to use profanity right now! I can’t. Even. Type the. Rest...of, this. Message using complete. Sentences.

Said unavailible for me aswell. But the other videos made up for it!

Same here - only the bend in the mouth isn't available.

As for the others... :bow Truly incredible what you have been able to achieve in 7 or so years. :rock I thought of David Ostlund's Red bend when you did the DU...yet, yours is 2mm larger and stainless.

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Amazing bending Gazza. Thanks for sharing.

Does anyone know more about the version of Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger in the behind the back video? I don't think it's Kanye or Daft Punk and I can't figure it out.

The SONG is called "STRONGER" by 30 seconds to mars and is of the album Radio 1s Live Lounge volume 2 disk 2.

your mind power is crazy, it is what puts you so far ahead of the rest!!! almost makes me want to get back to bending.

Edited by the swiss

Totally sick stuff, bro :bow:bow:bow

haha. that was awesome Gary . one of the koolest things i have seen :D keep up the crazy and good work