• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• jpmmkrahling

• Darko

• gumpster

Another couple of amazing bends! :rock:bow That so-called HKOASB was a good bit more than the real thing...I saw 9.94mm on the calipers. I'm guessing that was some 10mm stock of yours and is likely much harder than a standard 3/8" or 9.525mm bar. Unreal bending on those wraps! :whacked

Whats 1/2mm between friends :D thats tough stuff in wet wraps but i recon if i get my DO STYLE back up i could maybe take that down in those small[my favourite Leathers] i actually felt it move a couple of mms when i hit it reverse thing is my reverse is actually my strongest start at the moment maybe with a normal set of leathers,chalk,bands a 10mms x 5.5" might go.

reverse is actually my strongest start at the moment maybe with a normal set of leathers,chalk,bands a 10mms x 5.5" might go.

I would love to see that :rock

2 go were other fear to tread?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdYaWY7rc3o

WOW a Fantastic Shiny :bow It may take me a couple years but i would love to do that same bend myself one day.

Actually its shorter than a FANTASTIC ive done a FANTASTIC SHINY before in those wraps but with lots of ANGER and HATE.

This one was a hair under 3 3/4inches so was slightly shorter i am stronger because i no longer need as much Anger/Agressio/Hate etc i can now get the adrenaline going without that its alot more painfull tho because the Anger and Agression masks the pain more.

Anyway not bad considering it was after another PR for me done 30mins earlier.

:bow :bow Thank you!!!

Those last two are beyond comprehension! :bow Your name may be up on the top of lists in places but those bends are nowhere near what you're capable of. That 10mm bend just made the HKOASB look like a warm-up. How you managed to top the fantastic in those tattered wraps I'll never know. You are simply THE MAN! :rock

Those last two are beyond comprehension! :bow Your name may be up on the top of lists in places but those bends are nowhere near what you're capable of. That 10mm bend just made the HKOASB look like a warm-up. How you managed to top the fantastic in those tattered wraps I'll never know. You are simply THE MAN! :rock

Hey mate

1st off if your not progressing your stagnateing and if your stagnateing your either injured or not pushing yourself hard enough!

I messed up on the 3 3/4" shiny cut it wrong should have been 3 1/2inch.

Altho i bend a piece slightly shorter than the Fantastic this time with the same wraps i had to resort to useing chalk and elastic bands so its probably similar altho i didnt need to get nowhere near as angry so thats a bonus.

The 10mms stuff ive been working on for a few yrs now as well as the regular 3/8inch stainless i usually flit back and forthg if i feel up for it after a warm up i choose the 10mms if i feel a little tired or weak i use the 3/8" what im saying is i dont use being tired or feeling weak an excuse to take time off thats a no no in my book only timellowed is for injuries or familly matters etc otherwise its nose to the grindstone.

like i said Felt great today Mind and everything just clicked so after the 10mms Grand i thought lets see if i can go under the Fantastic Shiny pretty pleased with the results wanted to get them under my belt before i go onto other things.

Holy smoke, to bend that thing in those messed up wraps....Just incredible. Cant really find a word big enough for you Gazza. Hands down.

Gazza you are absolutely incredible :bow:bow:bow . Have you considered trying a peice of 7/16" stainless before you "go on to other things"? Very impressive my friend, and the inspiration gained from these vids isn't only applicable to bending :bow

Ive worked with MOASBs and some 12mms stainless in the past when full of anger and rage hurt a few as well as myself :D need to get a fair bit stronger before i can take one of those down in one session without the Anger.

Ive taken some shortish 1/2inch stainless down brased but it killed my knees as my thigh crush isnt upto my upper body strength yet.

I want to see what happens when you get with these new drills i am throwing your way this week.

I have a few of Gary's bends proudly on display in my gym - I look at them and just shake my head to even imagine them being done by human hands.

Gazza, you're simply SUPER-HUMAN!

I feel like I should take a moment and say that Gazza is helping

me out right now through a very difficult time. He's helping me

through a rough spot in my life at the moment. I won't say at this

time what that is, but it's something I hope no one on this board

ever has to go through. I learned of it 2 weeks ago and the consequences

are brutal to say the least.

When I'm done with this battle I will share with you guys because a lot

of you are like family to me. I realize you all know of Gazza's physical

power but I just can't explain how he can harness and use the mind like

he does. This is what Gazza has helped me with a lot.

THANKS again Gazza! You'll never know how much you've helped me bro.

I WILL WIN!!!

Mighty Joe

I can't even comprehend how difficult those bends are, I wish bending got more recognition in the world of sports because your are a truely special athelete

Gazza, you're simply SUPER-HUMAN!

I feel like I should take a moment and say that Gazza is helping

me out right now through a very difficult time. He's helping me

through a rough spot in my life at the moment. I won't say at this

time what that is, but it's something I hope no one on this board

ever has to go through. I learned of it 2 weeks ago and the consequences

are brutal to say the least.

When I'm done with this battle I will share with you guys because a lot

of you are like family to me. I realize you all know of Gazza's physical

power but I just can't explain how he can harness and use the mind like

he does. This is what Gazza has helped me with a lot.

THANKS again Gazza! You'll never know how much you've helped me bro.

I WILL WIN!!!

Mighty Joe

In my opinion, this comment is what makes you the leader in the field Gazza. It is one thing to be great at doing something personally but to help others it what seperates the true leaders. Mighty Joe, what ever it is he is helping you with, good luck. I am glad to see this board go over and above just bending steel :rock

Gazza, I don't even know what to say... I can't imagine bending that kind of steel. At best I am able to kink a KOAB, let alone think about the kind of steel you are destroying...

Im with the others on this...no real words can even come close to describing this. Some might look at this as just a man bending a peice of steel but its much much more than that. Its a true test of the human spirit and it shows just what the mind is capable of. Gazza, this is an inspiration to people in all walks of life. People always talk about the power of the mind and this is an awesome example of that power at work. Aint nothin to it but to do it.