• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matthcarl

• ewokhugo

• cberg

• tja

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday - 3.8 hilly miles, felt pretty lousy.

Tuesday - 2.25 miles walking...tried some superkinking on 5/16" square and 3/8" zinc-plated steel, but neither went anywhere.

Today - about 5 miles running at the park were my 10K is going to be held. I wanted the check out a couple of hills I knew were there...not so tough.

Saturday I did the 10K. I was too slow to even get my time officially recorded :angry: I timed it unofficially at 1:12:25. For those unfamiliar with 10K's, 40 minutes is a common benchmark for a good time :blush

I have been feeling decent on grippers...I got a double with my HG300 yesterday.

Today I ran 5.3 miles in rainand wind. Awesome :mosher

Congrats on finishing the 10K Matt! :rock Just completing one is good for the average guy. Being able to enter running races is one of the things I miss most after moving out of the country (I'm lucky to get one a year here).

Thanks Perry! I have a lot more races on the agenda. I seriously think I could run one every weekend between now and October. My next big one is a 10-miler at the end of June. I have two half marathons planned for the fall.

Since my 10K, I ran 5.3 miles on Monday, 3.5 on Tuesday, and 8.5 on Wednesday.

Good work on the 10k Matt! I agree with Perry, just completing it is pretty impressive. I couldn't finish half of that haha.

Also, good work on the double with the HG300. #3 is just around the corner!

Congrats Matt! Your time its good ... i dont think u were the last!:P

stopped bending for a while?

I know you love running Matt. But wasn't this how you stopped bending the last time? Around this time of the year aswell.

Running race after race and after a while forgetting about bending.

Actually, I took up running last year because I was hurt and could not bend. But it's true...with the warmer months I want to devote more energy to running. I'm not very good at balancing things, but I am not giving up grip entirely. In fact, my gripper strength seems to be up. I'm not doing structured workouts, so I don't bother posting, but I have been consistently able to do double reps with my #2.5 now.

One day I'll get the #3...

Soo close to closing my #3 today. I got a good set, and I don't think I missed by more than a millimeter.

I also hit a double on my RB 260N the other day for a PR.

In other news, I ran 6 miles yesterday. It was 88 degrees when I set out, and I was even slower than usual :tongue This is upstate NY...it's not supposed to be this hot in August!

Soo close to closing my #3 today. I got a good set, and I don't think I missed by more than a millimeter.

I also hit a double on my RB 260N the other day for a PR.

In other news, I ran 6 miles yesterday. It was 88 degrees when I set out, and I was even slower than usual :tongue This is upstate NY...it's not supposed to be this hot in August!

Keep it up brotha! You will smash that #3 soon!

Good job running. I have a love/hate relationship with it.

Michael

• 4 months later...