European Grip Championships

burkhardmacht

One idea:

Send Andreas Hadel an email or call him.

He is one of the owner of "Power on TV".

Maybe he agrees and he will send a team over.

Good luck.

~ T

Great idea! You can contact Hermann Korte via email (hc.korte@arcor.de)!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• burkhardmacht

• mobsterone

• CoC#3

• kilkkinen

One idea:

Send Andreas Hadel an email or call him.

He is one of the owner of "Power on TV".

Maybe he agrees and he will send a team over.

Good luck.

~ T

Great idea! You can contact Hermann Korte via email (hc.korte@arcor.de)!

Me? I dont think so.

I just wanted to help with ideas.

Promoting this competition is up to you/him.

~T

Burkhard Macht : T.Moser gave an excellent idea!

i am not sure but i think u fell "little"alone" doing all the job concerning this competition(hope not)...

fell free to email Mr.Korte about this.

T.Moser: i will try the rb 240 n cert soon:-)

Burkhard Macht : T.Moser gave an excellent idea!

i am not sure but i think u fell "little"alone" doing all the job concerning this competition(hope not)...

fell free to email Mr.Korte about this.

T.Moser: i will try the rb 240 n cert soon:-)

I hope Burkhard or Mr Korte will find the time to email him! But I bet they will find a way to bring a Tv / DvD team to the games!!!

Looking forward to purchase one of these DvDs!

Good luck and have fun at the Euros!

BR//

~ Thorsten

Starting fee: 5€

End of sign in: July, 31

You can sign in later (August, 12) but then You have to pay a bigger fee!

I'm about to email Sam re the flight tickets. I'll ask him to paypal the money over. Do you know if Korte has a paypal address??

Gabriel seems to be very good! I wonder if he can make top3?

Indeed. His gripper performances is absolutely on top and his pinch and support strength according to his youtube videos is MIGHTY too.

What about you, Martin. Don't be shy, jump in :rock:D

Indeed. His gripper performances is absolutely on top and his pinch and support strength according to his youtube videos is MIGHTY too.

I'd love to, but I just started on a new job and I feel that I need to prioritize that. And I haven't trained for this contest!

BTW: I will send the grippers to Korte next week.

I'd love to, but I just started on a new job and I feel that I need to prioritize that. And I haven't trained for this contest!

That's great Martin! Thanks a lot for helping out with the grippers! :bow

I must admit that it would be very cool if You would compete - even if You are not at Your peak performance - just for the fun of it and to meet some unknown grip guys! :)

That's great Martin! Thanks a lot for helping out with the grippers! :bow

I must admit that it would be very cool if You would compete - even if You are not at Your peak performance - just for the fun of it and to meet some unknown grip guys! :)

Yeah I know, I hope I can make it to the next european championship!

I've just sent Sam a PM asking him to return the money kindly donated by several GB members to allow me to compete. Flights from Birmingham to Düsseldorf return were, when the money was raised, £111.00 or so. For whatever reason they were not purchased at that time and the price is now £201.00 per person/return (more than was raised). The only other option is travelling by coach for which the travelling time would have been 16-18 hours each way and over night. As per my message to Sam at age 44 (my birthdays a few days before the comp), 275-280 or so pounds and with sciatica I'm not the best traveller usually never mind on standard coach seats with my knees jammed into the back of the seats in front without any sleep. I'd carry on in this vein but am more than a little pissed off at the time and effort I've put in as well as the very kind donations of all concerned aimed at getting me there.

Good luck to those competing and watch out for Gabriel he looks good.

Steve, Dont give up yet. I fly quite a lot and prices change daily, whats £200 pound one day is sometimes £20 the next.

These are flights from Stanstead on the days you need to go I think and start at £95. It cant be to difficult for you to get a ride to stanstead.

http://www.expedia.co.uk/pub/agent.dll?qsc...7162347945&

Edited by Stew

I've just sent Sam a PM asking him to return the money kindly donated by several GB members to allow me to compete. Flights from Birmingham to Düsseldorf return were, when the money was raised, £111.00 or so. For whatever reason they were not purchased at that time and the price is now £201.00 per person/return (more than was raised). The only other option is travelling by coach for which the travelling time would have been 16-18 hours each way and over night. As per my message to Sam at age 44 (my birthdays a few days before the comp), 275-280 or so pounds and with sciatica I'm not the best traveller usually never mind on standard coach seats with my knees jammed into the back of the seats in front without any sleep. I'd carry on in this vein but am more than a little pissed off at the time and effort I've put in as well as the very kind donations of all concerned aimed at getting me there.

Here in Sweden we have a couple of websites where you can search on a persons name, street address and so on, where you'll find the persons phone number. If you have something like that you could track down all the Solomis in his area :)

Steve, Dont give up yet. I fly quite a lot and prices change daily, whats £200 pound one day is sometimes £20 the next.

These are flights from Stanstead on the days you need to go I think and start at £95. It cant be to difficult for you to get a ride to stanstead.

That's £95.00 each way. More than was raised. I think the 'last minute' idea was Sam's. So far no joy.

Here in Sweden we have a couple of websites where you can search on a persons name, street address and so on, where you'll find the persons phone number. If you have something like that you could track down all the Solomis in his area :)

He's been in touch. I'll let Sam explain.

I still trained one hand deadlifts today.

Edited by mobsterone

That's £95.00 each way. More than was raised.

He's been in touch. I'll let Sam explain.

Steve, That is the reurn fare, the 191.96 is the total for 2 return fares as I searched for 2 presuming you and Sam would be going together.

This is the same search for just one person.

http://www.expedia.co.uk/pub/agent.dll?qsc...8&eapid=0-3

Edited by Stew

Cheers guys. If the tickets had been booked as and when this would not be an issue. Again I'll see what Sam says later.

If its a matter of an extra £50 i'll give you the cash.

Mike i have booked the flight tickets via the link Stew posted.

samsolomi@hotmail.co.uk via paypal if you want to help out, all much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam

Check my log. With your help, skin and sweat I'll be doing my part. Cheers again.