Wraps/padding

gazza

Gazza, someone removed my post that was replying to your comments. It was not necessarily the nicest post I've ever made. Nor was yours. I wish they'd put it back up though. Because it was thought out and exactly what was on (and still is on) my mind.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• dimmers

• Tim71

• boland magyar

I personally don't consider losing the feeling in my fingers adapting. I consider it damage and it's took a while for it to start to reverse. If it had come back in a day or two it wouldn't been too bad but between that and constantly cracking/ripping my fingers I'm glad I added a little more padding. And I will say mine aren't extremely thick. I just set my underhand record earlier by bending a chinese 70d with about 1 inch pads. Maybe a little thicker when I added the extra piece but not by much and not that stiff either. My old ones weren't just small they were also plush if that makes any sense. Meaning the nail seemed to find it's way through and plus I never took the time to wrap them tight.

Like I said, I'm not an expert bender or Doctor but I kinda need the feeling in my fingers to work.

Tim