Chris's Training

ChrisJames

Your one handed deadlifts are out of this world. You should train for the World Record... isn't it like 727 pounds? You were doing 594 pounds for a few singles, which means you could've maxed out with a single of just a little more than 100lbs away from the record. 100lbs is a lot of course, but man, you type out those kilos and pounds like they were miligrams... If anyone can break that record and be in the history books, it's you. Then we'd have to change the name of the sub-forum called "Goerner Reborn Forum" to "Chris James Reborn Forum". :tongue

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChrisJames

• mobsterone

• lifesnotfair

• David Horne

Yeah those one hand deads are ridiculous. And while I'm at it, so is benching 8x180kg if you haven't benched in 2 years! What do you reckon you'll be good for in the one hand lift at the Brits?

It will be a great battle between Chris and Steve. Two big men, lifting big weights. Ringside seat for me!

David

No benching... :blink

Looking forward seeing you guys battling it out, a superheavy match!

Yeah those one hand deads are ridiculous. And while I'm at it, so is benching 8x180kg if you haven't benched in 2 years! What do you reckon you'll be good for in the one hand lift at the Brits?

I'm hoping less than me ;)

No benching... :blink

Looking forward seeing you guys battling it out, a superheavy match!

Why not - I'd rather he bench than wrist curl ha ha :D

Thanks guys , but i think i'll have my work cut out to get in the top 5 , theres some really great talent in this comp and i'm just glad to be meeting friends and having a good time.

Chris, your one hand deads are unbelieveable!

Do you still have contact to the Holles? Are they still doing great grip stuff? I'm just wondering.

Wednesday 18th April 2007

Wrist curl 2" bar..... 60k x 10 , 100k x 10, 120k x 10 , 150k x 5, 180k x 3 , 200k x 3 , 227.5k x 3, 140k x 15.

Just wrist curled today called my father to help me pick the weight up on 180k and above.He called my wife and kids in and they all cheered and supported me to get 2 new PB's , first 200k x 3 , then the 227.5 x 3 .My foerarms now feel like they've been run over by a bus !!!

Chris, is this a full range wrist curl ???

please do some videos to inspire us when you have the time. your lifts are completely incredible.

Are you sure your family is from earth? :) I don't know anyones dad picking up 180k on the axle, not to mention your insane wrist curls!

Tia,

Nanoo, NANOO !!!

April 20 th Wednesday 2007

Power cleans 2"bar.... 60k, 80k, 100k, 120k, 140k , 150k.

Deadlift from knees olympic bar front grip no hook grip... 200k, 240k, 270k, 300k , 320k, 360k, 400k.

Seated clean 2" bar.. 80k, 90k, 100k, 105k, 110k.

Reverse curl 2" bar..... 60kx3, 65k x 3, 70k x 3.

Deadlift from knees olympic bar front grip no hook grip... 200k, 240k, 270k, 300k , 320k, 360k, 400k.

that's the most weight i have EVER heard of for this, mate!

Stop training Chris, you are too strong! :turn

Holy crap!! Wasn't it written just a couple of days ago, that Clay Edgin himself said that a 300kg DO hold would be impressive (even from a rack pull?) and he'd need to see it to believe it? Chris, 400kg is just INSANE!!!!!! My gosh, I feel honored to just be allowed to post my dumb comments in here :)

• 2 weeks later...