And The Winner Is......

smitty

The contest was incredible and World Class feats were dropping. EVERYONE hit PR's. The numbers will be posted soon....

MEN

Rob W. Vigeant 1st

Clay Edgin 2nd

Jedd Johnson 3rd

Steve Gardener 4th

Dave Morton 5th

Tommy Heslep 6th

Eli Thomas 7th

Rob Vigeant 8th

Dan Cenidoza 9th

Jon Mannino 10th

Jonathan Creason 11th

Sean Dockery 12th

Rick Walker 12th

Jonathan McMillan 13th

Kurt Lane 14th

Dave Memont 15th

Nick Rosendaul 16th

CJ Murphy 17th

Jim Murphy 17th

Billy Wolt 18th

WOMEN

Diann Smothers 1st

DIESEL AWARD

Kurt Lane

I am totally exhausted - I have been up since 4:30am this morning .....more to come....

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Walker

• Tom of Iowa2

• smitty

• Mikael Siversson

Can't wait for the details!

Congrats R.W. Vigeant!!

and all the competitors. :rock:bow:rock:bow

Brett

Congratulations to Rob W. and Kurt Lane and to all those who competed. Can't wait to hear the full report

Congrats to all!!! :rock

Can't wait for the details also! lol

Edited by bballdad

Congrats to Rob W. Vigeant I guess the rumors where true,

Congrats to Clay and definately to Jedd who proved to vote-o-matic wrong,

Huge Congrats to Jonathan McMillan.

How did the Jar of Pickles do ? :mellow

Congratulations to all you guys--hope everyone gets home safely and on time in the flood conditions. Clay I'm proud of you for holding up California's end. Steve great show for the U.K.--thanks for coming over! Can hardly wait to hear all the details. Hope you guys got lots of great marks on the dynamometer so I can revise my record list. Actually I'm really curious to see how all the events turned out--2-hand pinch, vertical lift, etc. Wish I could have been there. :D:D

Congrats to every contestant.

Special kudos to Clay who told me, that even with hitting PRs in each event, he will probably only be 3rd. :happy

Fantastic well done to all who stepped on the platform, never easy to do. Also a big congrats to Jedd and Smitty for organising what looks like a great contest.

I'm off to do some work now, so will look forward to seeing the results later.

David

Congrats to all! :rock:rock:rock

Congrats to all! Man is my curiosity piqued. I won't be able to sleep now.

I apologize for not getting the play-by-play updates in to Arthur who was kind enough to volunteer to make the posts. I ended up having a much more active part in the contest as an administrator than what we planned. There was no other way to do it and have a successful contest. David Horne said it would be tough, and it sure enough was.

All the guys just left my house right now at 3:45. What a great bunch of guys. We'll post more tomorrow - I am just too beat right now.

A big thank you to all the competitors for coming, especially the ones who have so much traveling to get home. Hopefully, the roads will be better on the way back than they were on the way in. Drive safe.

Everybody post all the details you can think of. It is tough for me to remember it all!

-Jedd-

congrats to all, specially to Jedd who finished so well AND worked hard for the organizing!!

Mobster congrats to you for making two excellent places at two great comps in a few weeks time!

well done everyone.....im looking forward to see the pictures :)

Steve

glad you made the trip??! :mosher great performance mate :rock

I am greatly impressed with Mobsterone for travelling so far, and competing in a jet lagged condition, being several hours behind GMT. 4th place is amazing considering the strength of competition.

:bow

I can't wait to see the numbers! Great job to everyone who put it on the line in competition! Huge props to the Diesel Crew for putting this one on! May it be the first of many.

Congrats to everyone, that is the most rock solid number and quality of competitors probably ever seen for an event like this. Cant wait for the details! Everyone have a safe trip home. Mike

... that is the most rock solid number and quality of competitors probably ever seen for an event like this.

Well, the top half in the 2004 Europeans was certainly not significantly weaker. Mobster placed fourth out of 20 odd competitors in the GGC and fourth out of 12 in the Europeans. I agree that it was a very strong field but there is little indicating, at this point, that this competition had a stronger top field than the Europeans. Why not simply conclude that both competitions were top class.