No crocs no cardigan. Doesn’t count.

I did have my favorite headband on!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

I did have my favorite headband on!

I’ll let it slide this one time.

• Like 1

Great lifts again!
Could you tell me exactly what's the difference between the "normal" and "claw style" hub lifts? I have an idea, but not sure (especially about how many fingers you are allowed to use). Thanks!

Edited by matek
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, matek said:

Great lifts again!
Could you tell me exactly what's the difference between the "normal" and "claw style" hub lifts? I have an idea, but not sure (especially about how many fingers you are allowed to use). Thanks!

Here is the Masterful Jerome Bloom explaining claw style (essentially normal) 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Here is the Masterful Jerome Bloom explaining claw style (essentially normal) 

Thanks a lot. So if I understand it correctly, there is the claw/normal style, and there is "freestyle"

Edited by matek
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hard/ RARE Superset Holds - 44 seconds+3 BWT Thumbless Ironmind axle hold w/ 17 seconds Double 45LB Plate hub hold (the axle hold takes a lot out of hands so hubbing is difficult) This is another example to show you don't need big hands, huge body, youth- just smart training, strong hands and tough mind! I thank my family and Zach, Stranger, ATG and DH for inspiring so many and keeping me occupied with grip. 

Edited by Kluv#0
info
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, John Knowlton said:

Way cool, good work

Thanks John, for the support I appreciate! Very fortunate to be able to still do a crazy feat like that.

Edited by Kluv#0
typo
  • Like 1

11/16/22 - 45 LB Hub Rows superset with 311 LB IM Axle Thumbless Hold- Have been unable to get much training time in so have been doing these "supersets" to get the as much work in in less than 30 Minutes. Age 55 BWT 212

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Kluv#0 said:

11/16/22 - 45 LB Hub Rows superset with 311 LB IM Axle Thumbless Hold- Have been unable to get much training time in so have been doing these "supersets" to get the as much work in in less than 30 Minutes. Age 55 BWT 212

Those hub rows look badass great job man!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/16/2022 at 7:22 AM, DevilErik said:

Those hub rows look badass great job man!

Thanks Big man! I used to be very good at those - 12 reps in 2017. Below video is pretty easy 8 reps less than a week of my hub return. Eventually I will get 15 plus reps but focused on market, healing my tennis elbows and such currently.

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks Big man! I used to be very good at those - 12 reps in 2017. Below video is pretty easy 8 reps less than a week of my hub return. Eventually I will get 15 plus reps but focused on market, healing my tennis elbows and such currently.

Freaking awesome!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

Freaking awesome!

When you have time click on the guys handle who commented on that video- One of the best in the world at Kettlebells- just a machine! Thank you 

• Like 3

Fantastic videos. You make that look so easy. Age has nothing to do with it. You are just a lifting machine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

When you have time click on the guys handle who commented on that video- One of the best in the world at Kettlebells- just a machine! Thank you 

That is crazy he is a monster!

Edited by DevilErik
  • Like 1

45LB plate hub rear delts raises and rear delt hold 15 seconds (vids below)- although grip specific was actually working rear delt, LOL.  Idea for the rear delt raises from watching strong dude Sam on GB. The Rear Delt hold was mine:) Age 55 BWT 207 LB- lowest BWT since May 2021

• Like 7

That was really cool. I'd never think to do that, even if i could hub that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday afternoon received these beautiful yet challenging 45 LB wagon wheels from Titan Fitness. Hub depth is approx. 5/8" Hub width is 2 7/8" and width of Plate is 26". Of course, went out this A.M. with tired paws to give it a go. Powder coating is very slick even with initial chalk, but I feel I can do some feats with these in time. Grippers, wrist and hub only after Dec. 3rd.

wagon.jpg

wagon t.png

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Yesterday afternoon received these beautiful yet challenging 45 LB wagon wheels from Titan Fitness. Hub depth is approx. 5/8" Hub width is 2 7/8" and width of Plate is 26". Of course, went out this A.M. with tired paws to give it a go. Powder coating is very slick even with initial chalk, but I feel I can do some feats with these in time. Grippers, wrist and hub only after Dec. 3rd.

wagon.jpg

wagon t.png

Those are freaking AWESOME!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

Those are freaking AWESOME!

Big man you would love these! I bought them for my son as he loves DL but told him I may use them occasionally for hubbing.

• Like 3

Those are supper cool. Nice lift to 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Big man you would love these! I bought them for my son as he loves DL but told him I may use them occasionally for hubbing.

Lets be honest... You told your wife you where buying them for your son when really you had hubbing it in mind..🤣

Just kidding. Those are very cool. Hope you and your son both have fun with them.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, John Knowlton said:

Those are supper cool. Nice lift to 

Very cool wheels. Got the idea to hub them from watching Joel Dircks.

52 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Lets be honest... You told your wife you where buying them for your son when really you had hubbing it in mind..🤣

Just kidding. Those are very cool. Hope you and your son both have fun with them.

LOL.  I enjoy plate hubbing but not that much👍

• Like 1

I think my wife needs new grippers for Christmas

• Like 1