The Coin Challenge

lloyd80s

congrats! 1 sec more:-)

i will update soon.

Your attempt with bbpro N was close, well done!

Hugo,

next time you update the list...my name is calling me a woman....please change it from lukeamdmam to lukeamdman:)

Back on May 22, I held a penny in my #1 for 22 seconds. Since I'm still not closing the #2 (stuck at same point...ordered a #2.5 to do somechoker work to hopefully help with the #2) and I'm at someone else's house and most of my grippers are at home, I figured I'd update my penny hold with a #1. I now it doesn't advance me on the list, but I need some motivation at the moment.

New penny hold with #1:

LH: 23 seconds (was embarssed to post LH time back in May)

RH: 32 seconds (10 second improvement)

Edited by poppy

Saw a penny on the ground next to the van, and the gripper was in the van... It was a SIGN !!! Time to jump in this sandbox and play!

AnimalCage #1 29 sec RH

congrats poppy!

10 sec its a BIG improvement!

Thank you for the words of encouragement ewok and Magnus. I'll need it when my #2.5 comes in next week and humiliates (and better motivate) my hands!

Saw a penny on the ground next to the van, and the gripper was in the van... It was a SIGN !!! Time to jump in this sandbox and play!

AnimalCage #1 29 sec RH

HA HA :D

"Saw a penny on the ground next to the van, and the gripper was in the van... It was a SIGN !!! Time to jump in this sandbox and play!

AnimalCage #1 29 sec RH"

LOL :-)))

That was a sign if there ever was one :laugh Oh, and Hugo, when you update the list, update me too:

30sec on the hard 250.

Edited by Magnus

AnimalCage #1 29 sec RH

Good job Alan! That's a pretty solid time man. Reminds me of our #1 straphold tiebreaker all those years back.

:DNEW UPDATE

1-Acorn 9 sec #3.5 (3.48)

2-Nakkuri #3.5 RH 5 sec (3.47)

3-bencrush 9 sec BSE (3.36) RH

4-coc#3 Rb 330N 3 sec (~3.4)*not calibrated

5-Lukeamdman Hg 350 10.2 sec (3.19)

6-Autolupus #3 15 seconds LH (~3.0) VIDEO

6-Wes #3 15 sec (~3.0)

8-Lloyd80s #3 5 seconds RHVIDEO

9-Powerhouse bbsm 11 sec

10--Cannon bbsm 8 seconds

11-Ewokhugo Rb 240 16 sec RH

12-koura #2.5 19 sec

13-Sineparixmace #2.5 12 sec RH

14-Gumpster #2.5 5 sec RH

15-Magnus hard hg 250 30 sec (~2.2)

16-egg_uk rb 180 6 seconds RH

17-Wayne #2 35 sec

18-gripcrazy #2 RH 30 sec

19-Ericmilfeld 26 #2

20-the bone orchard 24 #2 RH

21-Tja #2 21 sec RH

21-pawel r #2 20 sec RH

21-david wigren #2 RH 20 sec

23-White scorpion RH #2 19 sec

24-Nails #2 16 sec RH

25-Gerryq 11 sec #2 RH

26-Hellmagic #2 10 sec RH/LH

27-Rockhead #2 4 sec LH

28-Malachimcmullen filed #1.5 18 sec RH

29-bigmatt 37 sec #1.5 RH

30-poppy #1.5 14 sec RH

31-Lukeallard filed #1 45 RH

32-Dimmers 33 sec (filed #1) RH

33-pete1006 #1 65 sec RH

34-Superfeemiman 38 sec #1 RH

35-animal cage #1 29 sec RH

35-Nightowl27 #1 28 RH

36-The steve train #1 20 sec

37-Liamcafs #1 20 sec RH

38-Vikingrule92 #1 14 sec RH

39-Klotz 13 sec #1

40-Xrated618 #1 10 sec RH/LH

Edited by ewokhugo

COC #1

RH 24 seconds

LH 6 seconds (haha need to work my left a little more)

Pulled my #2 out of storage. Rock 'n Roll, Baby!

AnimalCage #2 16 sec RH

Whoa, very nice Alan! Way to start it off with the #2 man. What's your next goal gripper close? Do you have a #2.5 or something along those lines?

I have a PDA 343, I've been told it's about a 2.7 or so by some who also tried my 2 and 3. I've closed it once. It could be a bit before I do penny holds with it, but that would be my next goal. A 2.5 could be in my future. Now that I've given gerryg a reason to try again, I think the bone orchard is my next target. I want top twenty!

Impressive animal cage!

Poppy: use your #2 for this! u can use one coin with 2 mm (think its bigger than one penny)

1 inch = 254 mm.

Impressive animal cage!

Poppy: use your #2 for this! u can use one coin with 2 mm (think its bigger than one penny)

1 inch = 254 mm.

I'm going to stick with the penny so I don't start trying to cheat it. After my workout on Friday, I nailed my #2 twice. I was excited about it and tried it again yesterday and today, but I was barely off from closing it because my hands still hurt from Friday. Hell, the #1 was tough to close today because of sore and weak-feeling hands. Sometime during this week, I'll use a penny with the #2, even if I can only hold it for 5 seconds or so! Thanks for the encouragement.

P.S. Holy crap the #2.5 feels stout. Oh well, so did the #2 when I got it. Wish me luck!

poppy: congrats for closing the #2 twice!

use contrast baths to heal faster.

after your next gripper workout use ice after u finished it:-)

I need to buy some small buckets tomorrow for the contrast baths. Tonight, I simply ran my hand under really hot bath water for a couple of minutes and then ran them under cold water from the sink after. I repeated this twice. It really was a hidden pleasure. I would not think that water would feel so great on my hands.

I need to buy some small buckets tomorrow for the contrast baths. Tonight, I simply ran my hand under really hot bath water for a couple of minutes and then ran them under cold water from the sink after. I repeated this twice. It really was a hidden pleasure. I would not think that water would feel so great on my hands.

That's the same thing I do. I have also used empty 5lb. creatine containers, but I actually prefer the running water, just because it's easier.

Btw, nice work smashing the #2 :rock

That's the same thing I do. I have also used empty 5lb. creatine containers, but I actually prefer the running water, just because it's easier.

Btw, nice work smashing the #2 :rock

Thank you for the encouragement. It is tough to get from people I work out with because they do not care about closing grippers.

I said in an earlier post that I may try the coin challenge with the #2 this week, but I may have to wait until I start the next week of KTA. My forearms and hands just are not 100%. This is fine because I do feel like a lot of work is getting done, but I want the best possible time with a coin with my #2.

Best of luck gripping.