FoA’s Bending, Feat’ing & More

featsofalex

Double Update! Pull Day yesterday and volume bending today!!!

Pull Day

4x8 bent over rows on the elite fts angled cambered bar (forget exact name!) at around 175 pounds.

Superset Holle 45k Inch gorilla rows and mega thick rope cable low rows.

That was it … or so I thought!!! My 3 GripSport Latino setting blocks arrived so I had to give them a try! Did a fun little 20mm/38mm/cc/38mm/20km

Volume Bending Day!

Today was the last session before Horrido 6.5” 10.9 rematch, and it felt good! Did 10 179mm bastards and one 170mm shiny in 66 hits, which means I was able to repeat the same 6 hit cadence 11 times in a row!!!

IMG_0011.jpeg

IMG_9994.jpeg

• Like 4

I fell behind a little, but for good reason!!!

Friday was a little squat workout with a couple quasi 20rep sets of single kb squats. My heaviest set was with a 32kg, and I was cleaning the bell, doing 5 reps switching the areas a sides and 5 more and repeat to get to 20 reps with only nominal switching the weight break. I thought it would do the trick to test some fortitude without causing any fatigue for a Monday. 

Monday was the rematch with the Horrido 6.5” 10.9! And what a rematch it was!!! I came out victorious in a fierce battle and moved up to 5th place on the Horrido main cert list!!! 

Tuesday - push day

4x5feet up bench with 225

4x8 single FatBell press with 32kg 

Superset lateral raises (18lb) and rolling skull crushers 35

Assorted wrist work with mini sledge hammer.

I also started the process of breaking in the SteelBend Russia cordura since I’m now turning my attention to Secha-2024, their contest that just started a few days ago and goes through late June. I’m super excited to be competing again and rematching against some of the top ACE guys right away!!!

IMG_0055.jpeg

IMG_0077.jpeg

IMG_0079.jpeg

IMG_0072.jpeg

• Like 5

Wednesday was a pull day with rows upon rows!!! Used elite fts multi grip cambered bar, Holle 45kg inches, York Prostyle 150s and 2” crusher😅😅😅

Thursday was normal volume bending day and breaking in the sbr cordura for the Secha-2024 contest by SteelBend Russia, so double volume lol!!! Did a bunch of easy drill rod and then tested them out with Px7” which was happily no problem!!! Should be a fun 6 weeks of hard bending ahead🎉🎉🎉

After working on the wraps I did a normal volume day of 2 bastards, 4 shinys, and 4 Online Metals hex with leather over the sbr cordura to give them a little extra bend time!

IMG_0089.jpeg

• Like 3