A little emotional but sincere about Tiziano, Carl and trust and respect in our inner circle

Ivan Pupchenko

Why should anyone else cover the expenses of travel? Tiz is the one making the claims. He claims that he can close a 4 with CCS. If he wants to prove it then he should be the one covering any expenses. I would love if his closes were real. That would’ve been incredibly awesome. But right now there is no objective and/or reliable proof other than some videos of him closing grippers that we can’t know for sure has not been tampered with.

Comon. It’s 2023, not 1998. It’s really easy to travel to a get together or a comp. People do it all the time. And you don’t have to be a millionaire to afford a day or two off to drive or travel.

If I were in Tiz’s shoes it would be my number one priority. I would rush to the first opportunity to prove it in a trustworthy objective setting. I would not delay it, for fear of injuring myself in the meantime and thus be labeled a fake. The fact that Tiz is delaying it is very telling to me. Either he is legit and just completely oblivious to the fact that he appears to be fake. Or, he is in fact a fake, desperately trying to find new and creative ways to fool people. 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

Why should anyone else cover the expenses of travel? Tiz is the one making the claims. He claims that he can close a 4 with CCS. If he wants to prove it then he should be the one covering any expenses. I would love if his closes were real. That would’ve been incredibly awesome. But right now there is no objective and/or reliable proof other than some videos of him closing grippers that we can’t know for sure has not been tampered with.

Comon. It’s 2023, not 1998. It’s really easy to travel to a get together or a comp. People do it all the time. And you don’t have to be a millionaire to afford a day or two off to drive or travel.

If I were in Tiz’s shoes it would be my number one priority. I would rush to the first opportunity to prove it in a trustworthy objective setting. I would not delay it, for fear of injuring myself in the meantime and thus be labeled a fake. The fact that Tiz is delaying it is very telling to me. Either he is legit and just completely oblivious to the fact that he appears to be fake. Or, he is in fact a fake, desperately trying to find new and creative ways to fool people. 

Doesn't really matter what year it is. Athletes has always had to travel to prove themselfs as far as I know.

If Usain Bolt had stayed at home in Jamaica and claimed he could run 9.58 nobody would have believed him.

It's what you do in competition that counts, not what you do in training at home. I don't see why gripper closes should be viewed differently than other sports. If you want grip to become a serious sport you have to treat it like it is a serious sport as well.

Edited by Fist of Fury
  • Like 1

Just now, David_wigren said:

Hmm.. well, let's do it. If I were Tiziano, I would answer you like this:

Who are you? I don't know you. I didn't compete with you in the same competitions. Maybe you performed in ancient times, and the dinosaurs and mammoths from the museum remember your exploits. But I didn't see it with my own eyes. Accordingly, what right do you have to demand something from me? If you don't believe me, just move on, holding your opinion tightly to yourself. If you think that what I can do is impossible or historically epic, if it's real - get on a plane and fly to me in Italy.Comon, man! It's not 98th. Just got on a plane and you're here. Adventure for a couple of days, which you will tell your grandchildren about. And take your money with you - you can only watch the fights of homeless in the ghetto for free! And for a moderate amount, you will get peace of mind from realizing your place in the food chain and my superiority and dominance))))

How do you like this variant?

• Like 1

Just now, Fist of Fury said:

For each of us, grip is such a serious sport. Otherwise we wouldn't be doing it and wouldn't be here! To talk about it, you yourself need to start taking part in competitions. I don't know who you are at all, and where and what you pulled. And who witnessed it. Moreover. As far as I know, you have never participated in competitions at all. What right do you have to say anything at all to anyone???

4 minutes ago, Ivan Pupchenko said:

For each of us, grip is such a serious sport. Otherwise we wouldn't be doing it and wouldn't be here! To talk about it, you yourself need to start taking part in competitions. I don't know who you are at all, and where and what you pulled. And who witnessed it. Moreover. As far as I know, you have never participated in competitions at all. What right do you have to say anything at all to anyone???

No I havent and I will not because I',m not in to that. And how is that even relevant anyways?

I know what I need to know about you. 

You're just a crybaby.

Knowing what's going on in your country you should probably spend less time on the gripboard.

Just now, Fist of Fury said:

You see, I was right. You haven't achieved anything in this sport, but you allow yourself to demand something from someone. You need to spend more time for training. and less slapping your fingers on the buttons of keyboard. maybe then you will be able to make them stronger. Well, I'll give you a piece of advice in return - advise people unknown to you less what to do. And then they will not advise you anything offensive in response.

2 hours ago, Ivan Pupchenko said:

Perhaps from the height of your experience you think that alcoholism can solve some of my problems. But I am not a supporter of such radical methods. Therefore, keep your advice closer to yourself.
As for "bullying" and "the witnesses" - you live in the same country with Carl. Demanding something from Tiziano across the sea is easy. Try to put forward your claim to Carl. Preferably in a live. And preferably take it on video. As far as I know, Vincent is a lawyer. Contact him beforehand - he will give you a discount, as a member of the gripboard, for making a will.

seinfeld-frank-costanza.gif

• Haha 1

Hmm.. well, let's do it. If I were Tiziano, I would answer you like this:

Who are you? I don't know you. I didn't compete with you in the same competitions. Maybe you performed in ancient times, and the dinosaurs and mammoths from the museum remember your exploits. But I didn't see it with my own eyes. Accordingly, what right do you have to demand something from me? If you don't believe me, just move on, holding your opinion tightly to yourself. If you think that what I can do is impossible or historically epic, if it's real - get on a plane and fly to me in Italy.Comon, man! It's not 98th. Just got on a plane and you're here. Adventure for a couple of days, which you will tell your grandchildren about. And take your money with you - you can only watch the fights of homeless in the ghetto for free! And for a moderate amount, you will get peace of mind from realizing your place in the food chain and my superiority and dominance))))

How do you like this variant?

I would just reiterate and remind you that you are the one making the claim. 

But sure, we can play your game. I just closed the CoC number 5. You’ve probably never even heard of the CoC number 5. Well, that’s because it’s only revealed to us who can close the 4 with our pinkie finger only.

What, you don’t believe me? Who are you? I don’t know you! If you want me to prove myself you better pay for my plane tickets!

• Like 1

I know who Fist is. Though I do not know him personally. I’m certain that he would not oppose me or others going to his place to hang out and train. and even if he did oppose it. It wouldn’t matter since he’s not making any absurd world record claims.

Edited by David_wigren

4 hours ago, Ivan Pupchenko said:

Perhaps from the height of your experience you think that alcoholism can solve some of my problems. But I am not a supporter of such radical methods. Therefore, keep your advice closer to yourself.
As for "bullying" and "the witnesses" - you live in the same country with Carl. Demanding something from Tiziano across the sea is easy. Try to put forward your claim to Carl. Preferably in a live. And preferably take it on video. As far as I know, Vincent is a lawyer. Contact him beforehand - he will give you a discount, as a member of the gripboard, for making a will.

Bruce1337 isn’t from the same country as Carl. Bruce1377 is from Sweden. His profile pic is even from my personal gym. He and I have meet and trained together countless times. We became friends after he showed up to compete at one of my competitions I held in 2019. 

14 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Personal attacks will get the thread locked. Be respectful and find common ground.

This is not attack, Matt. I'm just using rhetoric of these people against them. If they don't like something or they are offended - let them look in the mirror. Their abuser is there.

• Like 1

I would just reiterate and remind you that you are the one making the claim. 

But sure, we can play your game. I just closed the CoC number 5. You’ve probably never even heard of the CoC number 5. Well, that’s because it’s only revealed to us who can close the 4 with our pinkie finger only.

What, you don’t believe me? Who are you? I don’t know you! If you want me to prove myself you better pay for my plane tickets!

Of course we can) This game is endless. So - come to me and prove it! And why I have to pay. You have to prove it. That's why you're paying! I have CoC-4,5 and 5 so you will be able to show your strength!

Bruce1337 isn’t from the same country as Carl. Bruce1377 is from Sweden. His profile pic is even from my personal gym. He and I have meet and trained together countless times. We became friends after he showed up to compete at one of my competitions I held in 2019. 

It doesn't matter where he lives. As you wrote - not 98 around us. Just got on the plane, had a good sleep on the flight, and then knocked Carl's door and  - put a ghp10 in his hands instead of "Hello!". If he doesn't close it right away, then he's a babbler. Oh, yes, I forgot one point - after the airport to Vincent, to issue documents

Guys just please let's not talk about anyone's country or their issues at all. We can always focus on the person.

7 hours ago, Ivan Pupchenko said:

"Overall," my message is that the gripboard is now the only place where fans of our sport from all over the world somehow communicate. At least it seems to me that this is the meaning of his existence. To unite people and their experience and give an incentive to the development of athletes and the sport as a whole due to this. However, in fact, people from other countries register here, but after one time or another they stop coming in. At least because of cold indifference, at most because of a biased attitude, an example of which was the attacks on Tiziano. If I made a mistake and this place is actually only for americans and a few close friends, it is wiser to make a message about this when registering or in the forum header. Then no one will have any questions.

The connection with Yurkovets's video is like this - video is a mirror of what is happening on the gripboard. A person who believes that he has some achievements in one single direction of this sport calls other people scammers, just because they surpass his results. Although in fact - all his regalia in all disciplines, except for the closing grippers, do not represent anything outstanding in kilograms. The titles of the "champion" were won at the "championships", where he was either alone in his weight category, or with a maximum of 2-3 opponents. And his videos with grippers closing can as easily be fakes for the same reasons that he cites against Carl, and which were cited on the gripboard against Tiziano.

No the board isn't for Americans and close friends. It is for all. Tiziano did his video certs as per the board (I guess?) rule, so he is fine. Yet because of his size, some people are doubtful and rightfully so. I mean look at the time he certed on the #3.5 and the person before him certed on the #3. The #3 certified person had double the forearms size as Tiziano. Literally double the forearm size. Maybe Tiziano is legit but he promised to meet with some known gripboard members soon.

What's up with Carl and your beef with him? Did you see his size and his dedication? He have met with people too. Doping or not please feel free to do whatever you need to certify on the #4. Yup it is not easy at all.

Vincent, a heightened sense of rejection of injustice has always been part of my personality. maybe it's parenting, maybe genetics, but that's who I am. I would never have turned the tongue to call a person a fraud, because I did not perform with him at the same competition. At least because my intellectual level allows me to understand that in our sport, most active athletes have not performed on the same platform with most others. And most likely it will never happen. I understand what you're talking about-my jaw dropped when I saw Tiziano's video, too. But for me, my skepticism is not enough to call someone a fraud. When he closed 3.5, and then the GM certification grippers - I had no questions left and will never arise in his regard. And my intellectual level and sports experience allows me to understand that the strength in grippers is not directly related to the strength on other devices. Therefore, the requirements for him to "come out and prove" are even more ridiculous than offensive...

And thank you for your support! People are divided into good and bad, not because of the color of their skin or whether they live next to you or in another country, but because they do bad or good things. When most realize this, wars on the Internet using the keyboard, as well as wars on the battlefield using weapons, will become history...

You seem to take this too personally. Not sure why. Ivan, no one is against you. We respect everyone. At least I and many others do. But it is within anyone's right to question someone so hard to achieve. A #4 is no joke especially at that weight. And to be honest I am not sure if you are with the guy in the video or against what he said. Can you clarify that please?

Ok what does this even mean? Alcoholism? Carl VS Taziano? Lawyers? Discounts? Making a will? Clarify please.

The question remains - "Tiziano will meet with whom?" I think that if he comes to me for KK, then those who "investigated him" will write something like - "Two scammers met! There is no trust in either." Not to mention the fact that going to another country for competitions and to "prove something" to someone on the Internet is not the same thing. 

In addition, Tiziano does not give the impression of a millionaire. Those people who want proof, are they willing to cover his expenses? I don't want any proofs from him, but if he comes to me, I will even pay him a couple of days of accommodation in apartments from my empty pockets. Are they even ready for that?

Tizziano is just very young and inexperienced. And succumbs to the provocations of nonames, who even on the forum cannot register under their real name. In a good mood, in his place, I would advise those demanding to drink a bottle of vodka in one gulp and calm down (like someone above advised me). And in the bad case, I used the entire poor arsenal of english-language swear words.

I don't know who he will meet with. He said a well-known gripboard member. If he did, then it is fine. He promised me that and we are waiting for that. As for people using fake names on the internet, not sure if you imply me. If so, Alawadhi is my tribe name. Yes we still go by tribes and will always go by tribe's. Heck we keep our name to as far as we remember to show our bloodline. Bader is my first name. I am well known in the grip and arm wrestling community. I have video's online and have met with many people. I have sponsored many sporting events, forums and especially Armwrestling events like King of The Table. Trust me, I respect integrity of the sports so much and hence, Alawadhi is not a fake name. I hate people who fake his achievements as should any sane person. If you meant someone else, then ignore what I just said.

There is also a remark that Carl's credibility was undermined by some scandals with steroids, because of which he had to run away from England, losing his slippers on the run. It's especially funny if you spend some time following a character who says it all on video...
seriously, of course it's not about nationality. And the fact that the comedian in the video stopped in his psychological development at the age of 14-15. And perhaps intellectually - at about the same time. Most likely, the reason is in the same magical substances, "because of which" Carl is on the run and forced to live in exile far from his homeland)))

Ran away from England and forced to live in exile far from his homeland?! Dude, please have a respect for the man. Even if what you say is true, it is very shameful to bring it up. He has his own life and has a family and you're trying to defame him (which won't work on us). Defamation is punishable by law too depending on where you are. Carl is so kind and a gentleman. So stop promoting the hate for Carl and move on with your life. You don't seem to be very good English speaker, so if that is not what you meant then I apologize. 

• Like 1

We’re getting a ways from discussing grip and the original video. I think some hyperbole is not translating well.

Time to head to PM with the replies to replies. You can block people you do not want to hear from. 

Thread remains open for focused discussion. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Cannon said:

We’re getting a ways from discussing grip and the original video. I think some hyperbole is not translating well.

Time to head to PM with the replies to replies. You can block people you do not want to hear from. 

Thread remains open for focused discussion. 

@Cannonbeat me to it. This forum has been global for decades now with members from countries all over the world. So, when I saw that in one of the first posts made it's way off the mark right out of the gate.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alawadhi said:

Ran away from England and forced to live in exile far from his homeland?!

That is what was claimed by Nikita Yurkovets... Ivan simply quoted him.

Edited by insane.warrior
  • Like 2

What does it truly matter if other people are cheating, to your own training?

Develop the mindset that you're going to train to accomplish even more than any supposed cheaters, and do it legitimately, and it will negate any effect it has on you. Rather than endlessly look for faults in others, first look in the mirror and conquer your own faults. Compete against your present and former self; this is your true opponent. As it is written, remove the log from your own eye before attempting to remove the sawdust from someone else's.

If you think Carl and Tiziano are cheating (I do not, and support them both fully), rather than whine and moan about it - show us what you are made of instead. What are you contributing to yourself and society, other than public gossip and ridicule?

Actions speak louder than words. Provide value yourself, rather than hijacking and critiquing the value others have provided.

• Like 1

Not another government lockdown 😃

I’m not even sure what this topic is about. If I had to guess…I’d say Ivan is in support of the two men he mentions. And the mudslinging from those other guys in the video is for everyone to take to the face.  and talk about nice things and turn the cheek. 
you guys know this forum is mostly guys, right? I understand what you’re trying to do, but testosterone is going to fly once in a while. We want to hang at the roadhouse not the blue oyster. 😃 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Man, at first I remembered that my english is bad, and wanted to answer your entire canvas point-by-point. But then I saw that below, the person born with english seemed to catch the meaning. No offense, but it's obvious that your english is worse than mine, or you skimmed the text diagonally very quickly.

Not a single meaning that you put into my words dont belongs to me and was not openly announced anywhere and was not secretly implied too.

The only thing I will answer, because it echoes with what I wrote about in my first post. Man, I don't divide people by nationality (and even more - by religion) and I don't care what kind of social system you live in. I have Muslim friends who are closer to me than most Christians what I know. I know your name and who you are (there are a lot of you and about you in Internet) so just reread this topic again, possibly with a computer translation. Because, once again, I emphasize this, I did not express (or imply) anything bad in your address. And I didn't say anything or imply anything bad about Carl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Saw this video :whistel This topic should be locked as it got answered. Haters gonna hate.

• Like 8

Carl, you are a good and humble man. We could all learn a thing or two from you.

Great video. I was shocked to see this pop up in my YouTube feed. Dropped everything to watch it instantly.

Maybe someone can convince Larry to take a trip to Italy next. :)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Jared P said:

Carl, you are a good and humble man. We could all learn a thing or two from you.

Great video. I was shocked to see this pop up in my YouTube feed. Dropped everything to watch it instantly.

Maybe someone can convince Larry to take a trip to Italy next. :)

Larry is having an armwrestling match in Germany in a week, so he'll be fairly close to Italy then. We need them to get in contact 😁

• Like 2