What is YOUR grip focus and or goal?

AdriaanRobert96

3 hours ago, SteinWillems1 said:

It is going better slowly but steadily, I notice that a little bit more volume works best for me so that is what I am trying to do! Last october/ november I could ccs close my untrated #3 ( I think it is around 148 RGC) but due to a injury I was not really able to train hard. Now Im back at it and make gains!

Slow and steady wins the race👍🏼

You got this, just liten to your body and avoid injuries:D

• Like 1

I set my goals on a yearly basis, in relation to long term multi year goals.

This year:

Saxon Bar, Sorinex. I did 138.? at the Rolling Hills Grip meet

I’ve hit 155 in training and cracked 160 off of the floor.

My goal is 175.

Little Big Horn. Just started with this, like 2 sessions in. I’ve done 133ish lbs so far.

My goal is 155lbs.

My other training goals include having enough prehab/preventative work, continue my wrist strength training and increase overall strength for knockdown karate.

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

lift inch 145- pinch 2 35 lb- coc3- clifhanger 140-145 lb minimum- pinch 5 10lb- curler 35 lb plate- stacker 30-35lb- support 125lb 40sec each hand hold 44mm- hub 60lb- 3 inch block 70lb-bicep with fath grip 2 hand 120lb-v bar 200 lb-wrist wrench 85lb -tweezer machine silarukov crussher 300 lb-never give up

• 3 weeks later...

I am slowly coming back to grip world, since my training has taken few pit falls over the years. Was on the gripbard years ago, JasonL was the name.  For  Grip wise, had to stop grip years back,  my elbows were jacked up, since it seems my grip strength was to strong for forearm muscles themselves, like they always say, work those extensor muscles !!!!!...well I did not and paid for it.  

My forearms, not blessed with great ones, but have to focus more on the strength of them, Wrist Curls, hammer curls, reverse curts, espically internal/external roatation exercises are a life savor for me !!!!!!

With this training, my elbows are making a comeback and i can finally do some gripper work with no pain...

i closed #2 years back,  so Idk if i can still do this since my elbow and did not want to even attempt it

So working my way back to that, got a thick db too, so will be working on that too.

Overall, I work out at home, limited equipment, but do my best to keep strong, am making new goals around what i can do at home.  Been lifting a long time and had to many ups/downs...lol, but still gota climb that dam hill of life man !!!!  

So many to list so ill just add one. To lift the inch bell.

Got a inch trainer that is helping,  im around 135 lbs on it currently, so approx 40 more lbs to go, give or take depending on if its a few lbs over the 172 mark. So the journey continues!