2023 International King Kong Grip Challenge

Eric Roussin

9 minutes ago, EnderFitness said:

Thank you for taking the time to educate me - I appreciate it! Sorry I came across as dismissive, but please understand I see no way of learning all these things you just typed out by doing google searches for King Kong info.  I was frustrated by spending so much time trying to find a website or really much info at all on what I was competing in. I have not been doing this from the beginning like it seems many of you have. Zach isn't exactly welcoming people to the fold with his attitude. 

The more you hang out, search, and ask around, you'll figure out how everything works.  Believe me, as someone who just started this sport about a year ago, it's almost a rite of passage.  This is a gritty sport with a grittier community.

Welcome.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EnderFitness said:

Thank you for taking the time to educate me - I appreciate it! Sorry I came across as dismissive, but please understand I see no way of learning all these things you just typed out by doing google searches for King Kong info.  I was frustrated by spending so much time trying to find a website or really much info at all on what I was competing in. I have not been doing this from the beginning like it seems many of you have. Zach isn't exactly welcoming people to the fold with his attitude. 

I'd say I'm pretty welcoming to regular people who genuinely want help. But if your first message is mocking or being disrespectful to something you know nothing about doesn't make sense. Initial post comes off as condescending that's why I repsonded the way I did.

@Allen Heineck I'm sort of confused by you. One second you're in YouTube comments talking about who I should have on my show, then in Jedds comments you're replying to my comment with like 6replies of your own. Now you're on here making whatever weird emoji faces under my posts. If you wanna reach out directly to me you can just hit me up and say whatever you wanna say?  I don't know you, yet somehow you seem to always have something to say to me in every platform and it's always argumentative. 

Do you just have a difference of opinions or do you have a personal issue ?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ZRMMA said:

I'd say I'm pretty welcoming to regular people who genuinely want help. But if your first message is mocking or being disrespectful to something you know nothing about doesn't make sense. Initial post comes off as condescending that's why I repsonded the way I did.

@Allen Heineck I'm sort of confused by you. One second you're in YouTube comments talking about who I should have on my show, then in Jedds comments you're replying to my comment with like 6replies of your own. Now you're on here making whatever weird emoji faces under my posts. If you wanna reach out directly to me you can just hit me up and say whatever you wanna say?  I don't know you, yet somehow you seem to always have something to say to me in every platform and it's always argumentative. 

3 replies.  1 to you, 2 to Jedd. 

I was looking out for Devin Brown, and Joel Dircks in those situations. 

Difference of opinion is all.

4 hours ago, Allen Heineck said:

3 replies.  1 to you, 2 to Jedd. 

I was looking out for Devin Brown, and Joel Dircks in those situations. 

Difference of opinion is all.

Ok I've never had anything against Devin or Joel. I can see how the opinions could vary on the other topics that's fine and  normal. But ive never had an issue with Devin or Joel. I've talked to Joel several times and sold them 5blobs for the Shaw classic. I competed with Devin at the Arnold and we talked throughout the comp and periodically will message from time to time. So I hope those two don't feel that I have any issues with them because that's never been the case.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ZRMMA said:

Nah dude. Other people have reached out and also told me you're not really a welcoming person. Gatekeeper is the word they used. Bully is the word I'm using. I'll just stay off the message board until the next KK and let you have your space. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, EnderFitness said:

Nah dude. Other people have reached out and also told me you're not really a welcoming person. Gatekeeper is the word they used. Bully is the word I'm using. I'll just stay off the message board until the next KK and let you have your space. 

Yeah I'm sure your sources are really credible just name them since there's so many people in grip you've spoken to lol and I'm barely on here so feel free to make up stuff online I won't be paying attention.... nevermind the 99% of people in grip who have no issue with me who I've worked with or helped out.. Besides assuming you're new and you've only lifted at one venue I can probably narrow down your sources... similar to your "websites" you dropped. 

Enjoy typing made up trash on the internet where no one is ever held accountable.. it's fantasy land. I'll be going back to lifting and training in real life. Discussions like this go nowhere but could easily be sorted out in seconds in person... 

You have a great attitude as shown in your first message.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, EnderFitness said:

I’ve had nothing but positive interactions with Zach. Great dude in my book. He’s currently doing more for the sport than just about anyone, too.

• Like 8

I dunno. Zach seems like a weird dude. You seen how he assaults cans by throwing an inch on them from 4ft? I can only imagine how he keeps his gates.  

• Haha 2