Bend a sub 6" RED

Bend 25 REDS in one day

No set close the #4

Mash the BB WC

Pinch 7 tens

Pinch 3 35's

Hub a 100 lb plate

Double INCH clean and press

Win World's Strongest Man at least twice.

Squat 1200 lbs with belt only

Dead lift at least 950 lbs raw

Bend 50 grade 8's in one day

Bend 30 grade 5's in one day (short term goal)

That is all I can think of for now. :rock

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom of Iowa2

• SHRUG

• amaury

• gazza

Double INCH clean and press

Squat 1200 lbs with belt only

Dead lift at least 950 lbs raw

If you don't mind me asking?

What are your best full squat and deadlift at this time?

What is the heaviest 'pair'of regular handle dumbells you have cleaned and pressed.

Current max squat 910 lbs belt only, no knee wraps.

Current max dead lift only 705 lbs, I need to work on this.

Heaviest Dumbells I currently own are 100 lbs, they are light.

:rock

I think-especially considering your age(20?)that you are the biggest FREAK discovered in the past two years. :cry

I even rate you ahead of Josh Bigger.....he has less time in the gym than you(14 months total now)but you are definitely much younger with a much bigger squat.

When I was 20?i believe i weighed 220?or 230?my strength is up over 30% in most lifts since that time.more in others and my bodyweight is now up to 282lbs.In 4 or 5 year...your strength?!?!?Scarey thought dude. :cry:cry

Don't get in too much of a hurry.WOW! :blink Sick...Sick...Sick :D Insane.(cause unlike a lot of big squatters you have an great grip too...and YOU work on it too)Damn.This is just beginning to sink in.

Thanks Tom, I am going to do nothing but eat, sleep, and train nonstop. All I care about is getting bigger and stronger. I am more determined now than ever. Your words have inspired me man. :rock

Before I die...

One Hand Deadlift-Apollon's Axle-213 pounds (33 pound bar with 4-45s)

currently 150 (both hands)

One Hand Thumbless Deadlift-conventional bar-315 pounds

currently 250 (right hand)

Rectangular Fix-Apollon's Axle-123 pounds (33 pound bar with 2-45s)

currently 81

Middle/Ring Fingers Deadlift-conventional bar-405 pounds

currently 280

Right Hand Ciavattone Deadlift-conventional bar-365 pounds

currently 260 (right hand)

Clean And Reverse Press-conventional bar-275 pounds

currently 135

Thanks Tom, I am going to do nothing but eat, sleep, and train nonstop. All I care about is getting bigger and stronger. I am more determined now than ever. Your words have inspired me man.  :rock

A lot of older dudes have told me that I'm in 'prime time'for adding lean mass and strength....or rather I have 'been' in prime time :dry They've told me from 18 to about 27,28 or so is a great time for naturally adding size and strength.perhaps the best 'rate of gains'might happen in those years.Best time to train big,eat big and GET big!

Long story short? in about 5 years i have personally added approx. 30% to some of my lifts...more on others.

If -over the course of 5 years IF you do the same?Well your squat is 910?up 30% you'd be up around 1180-1200# :blink Your dead of 705 goes up 30%??your at or around 915 to 925? :blink

Of course we can make gains for many years to come-or after this prime time'lifting years.... but damn dude you might hit those poundages before your 25??? :ohmy:ohmy

As I over analyze this further?Well your a lot 'freakier'than me...by a LONG shot.My progress relatively steady and with huge ammounts of protein and food and very diversified work outs. I also rely on switchching my work outs from 'power bodybuilding'(no thats not an oxymoron :laugh )workouts to failure (for 7 to 9 weeks)and then pure power low rep work outs (for 7 to 9 weeks)in other words i 'trick'my body into growing....so it's possibe you'll reach your goals or make those 30% gains even faster!I have observed Josh Bigger(another FREAK)increase his lifts by 35 to 50% in LESS than a year....soooooo...as Cmunger said Holy Schnickeys.Skys the limit.

Josh raise his eyebrows when I told him about your squat..at first he didn't :inno and then i told him you were 20!He then smiled and said 'whoa'....thats a 'reaction'for him.About the only other thing he reacted to like that.... was Joel Sward and Bissonettes DOUBLE Farmers walk of the INCH...

i do have to add that Dave....is another pure freak... :rock:rock:rock but he has said he doesn't like to lift weights :laugh:laugh

Sward and Bissonette plenty freaky too...the double INCH farmers IS the feat of the year...but they've both been lifting a lot longer than You and Josh.

Way more information than you needed! :whistel But I've been known to over analyze everything to death. ;)

Edited by Tom of Iowa2

Physical Goals? (My personal goals are too deep to even list)

Become a NASS Pro strongman before I am 30

Close a #3 before I am 26

Drop to less than 15% bf while staying approx 300lbs by this time next year. (I am 6' 1" and 335lbs currently)

Beat the pants off Rooster in at least one Florida comp (just kidding bro, keep your pants on!)

Squat 600 before I am 26 (currently 425 w/60lb chains (485lbs))

Squat 800 before I am 30 and Deadlift comparably.

Log Overhead Press 300lbs before I am 26 (currently 230lbs)

Farmer's Walk 300lbs in each hand for 50feet in good time by early march(Currently 250lbs for 60)

Yoke Walk 800lbs for 50 feet in good time by early march.

By the way... I turn 26 in late march :whistel

Edited by hooligan

Are these actually goals or just pipe dreams. Several of you are talking of holding several world records that have been established for a while. Not trying to ruin anyone's hopes, but I think it would be better to have realistic goals. A 1000# deadlift on a 2" seems very unreasonable, as does snatching the INCH. It would be great if we all attainted these goals, but no such advances in strength have ever occured. Also, I would really like to see video of a 910# raw squat, not doubting, but a claim that big desereves proof.

• 1 year later...

My goals.......

1. Be the best Armwrestler in the World and best ever!

2. Close the #4 NO SET!

3. Wrist curl behind the back finger roll style 400+ pounds

4. Get all the 3 major lifts above 500....(Deadlift, Squat, Bench)

5. Hammer Curl 150# dumbells like I was doing 15#

6. get 50+ pounds on my heavy hammer levering bar......I can prolly get close to 20 on it now.....but I only used it once.....so I think if I go at it then BAM 50 will be screaming my name

7. Lose some weight like 30-40 pounds.....and stay healthy

I hope armwrestling starts to pick up...it already is getting more attention....so I hope when it's my time to shine I get big money for my hard work.....and maybe get a sponser like NIKE!!!........I love the thought of being the LeBron James of the Armwrestling world....lol.......YEAH!!!!

Opppsss forgot I was in a search lmao......this thread is like close to a year and a half old lmao.......sorry but now you all get to see your goals again....GOOOOOD luck....

myself personally, i love this thread....my list of goals is closer to clays, but i want to be competent in all sports, not just strongman....for instance, this summer my friend and i will be competing in a triathalon.....i have no dreams of winning, dont even want to, i just want to finish alive and with my sanity(what little i have anyway :mellow ) i enjoy the study of pysche also, and in the class we learned a fundamental thing about setting goals-the higher the goals, the higher the actual accomplishments tend to be. now, like clay said, someday i do want to walk with 500 each in the FW....wether this happens or not remains to be seen, but because i have aimed high, i am much more likely to hit something 400 a hand.....its not my goal, but its still pretty damn good isnt it? thats my outlook at least. thanks to rick for starting this

My grandson is 2 and I'm 55 - my goal is to be able to pick my grandson up over my head.......................... in 30 years. Two good things here - one is I live 30 more years, two is my grandson will probably weight 200# then - pretty good lifting for an 85 year old!!

Pass a blob from hand to hand ( best is 40# hex head)

Close my # 3 COC (about 3/8" to go)

Rolling Thunder 200# (182.5 so far)

Pinch a pair of 45# plates (best is 2 - 35# plates with 10 extra pounds)

Place in the top 5 in my weight and age class in a national Olympic lifting competition - (don't know where I stand now - best total is 160K)

Rock climb at the 5.11 standard now that I'm retired. Currently at 5.10 c or so.

Live long and healthy - and let's throw in Wise.

A progress report on the above post made Sept 8th, 2004.

My grandson is 3 and I can still pick him up - one year closer on this one. I can't pass the Blob from hand to hand yet but I have lifted it right handed now. COC #3 , I'm now closing it every great once in a while so a little progress there. Rolling Thunder has gone nowhere at all. I'm getting the 2 45s to "float" now - I'm going to call that some progress but still not there yet - to count, they have to come up and closer doesn't mean much. Last year I placed 6th in the Natioanl Masters in Savanah, Ga - not top 5 like I hoped but I did qualify for the Worlds Masters Olympic lifting) at the Arnold last year - so I got close on that one. I did climb several 5.11s last fall so I'm still hanging on in that one. I'm still heathy, and I've lived one year longer - but not much wiser. All in all, not a bad year - I'm hoping for another like it in 2005. Good Luck to all in reaching their goals.

Edited by climber511