Rolling Thunder Log

Tom Scibelli

RT W/O 90

8/21/15

76.75x2x6 (yes I have .25kg plates lol)

Total Volume: 921

• Like 1

Lookin good Tom, best of luck on the C2D. You seem to be gaining very steadily.

Thanks Jon, I've gotten air about 90kgs but didn't lock it, so it will be close come game time

• 2 weeks later...

Well this was my attempt at the comp (9/19). I couldn't hold on to it at the top, I've taken the week off to kind of think about things, I don't want to give up on my goal of 90kgs, but I want to work different things, 1hp, blobs, gripper, but I need to figure out a way forward.

• Like 3

Well this was my attempt at the comp (9/19). I couldn't hold on to it at the top, I've taken the week off to kind of think about things, I don't want to give up on my goal of 90kgs, but I want to work different things, 1hp, blobs, gripper, but I need to figure out a way forward.

Well...you will definitely be over-ready well before the next NCGC...but if you wait til then...E.J. and I will join you on the Cert.

This log and this year's contest have really motivated me. Thanks again for holding the comp.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i got a question about the CTD challenge- Can you lift the RT with one hand and then do the gripper with your other hand and so forth or does it all have to be with one hand? I read the rules and didn't see anything that said you couldn't.

Hey i got a question about the CTD challenge- Can you lift the RT with one hand and then do the gripper with your other hand and so forth or does it all have to be with one hand? I read the rules and didn't see anything that said you couldn't.

Anyone who can lift 200 lbs on the RT won't need to switch hands.

Anyone who can lift 200 lbs on the RT won't need to switch hands.

I'd agree but I saw a video Juha posted awhile ago when he was running a CTD challenge and one of the competitors he had there actually lifted 200 lbs and then couldn't CCS a #2. I was honestly just wondering if that was a specific rule or not tho..

Edited by Durrs