Rolling Thunder Log

Tom Scibelli

2 hours ago, JHenze646 said:

I saw the video of 170x5. Power to spare.

Do you do any of the RT work with a hold at lockout?

Thanks Josh, I haven't done any holds lately just because I haven't stalled at all on this program so I'm not changing anything at the moment. But I think if I did every rep with like a two second pause at the top that would be ideal

W13D1

missed the workout:angry:

W13D2

1hp: 50x3x3

RT: 135x4x4

next workout I'll be going for a 1rm!

• Like 2

Maxed on RT, got 185, it's a 12lb gain since starting back up, going to use 185 and start the program again. Also pulled 70lb on the flask and got air with 75lb, going to be using the flask this cycle too.

Edited by Tom Scibelli
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Tom Scibelli said:

Maxed on RT, got 185, it's a 12lb gain since starting back up, going to use 185 and start the program again. Also pulled 70lb on the flask and got air with 75lb, going to be using the flask this cycle too.

Strong work Tom. Is there a post in your log that lays out your RT program. I would be interested in trying it with my 2.5 inch crusher.

• Like 1

Thanks chez, I'll send it to your email, it's a spread sheet of a power lifting program, but it's been working good for RT and pinch for me.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tom Scibelli said:

Thanks chez, I'll send it to your email, it's a spread sheet of a power lifting program, but it's been working good for RT and pinch for me.

Sweet. Thanks Tom. I only have half the time I use to for training and your program looks very efficient

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 11:55 AM, Tom Scibelli said:

Nice work on the RT!  And the Flask looks really, really cool.  I like that it's a set width.  Adjustable is cool sometimes.  But there is a lot to be said for simplicity. 

4 hours ago, bencrush said:

Nice work on the RT!  And the Flask looks really, really cool.  I like that it's a set width.  Adjustable is cool sometimes.  But there is a lot to be said for simplicity. 

Thanks Ben! Yeah I'm really liking the flask, very simply and I haven't ripped my thumb webbing on it once yet.

• Like 1