600 Lb Completely Raw Bench Press For Reps

blueviper42

How do you like this?

That puts him right up there with the greatest of all time. Kaz, Williams, Arcidi, Mendelson, etc.

• 2 months later...

Brian Siders hitting 500x3, 550x3, then 600x4!

I think that's the most reps with 600 on youtube.

Wow, the second guy even put a pad on the bar to make the belly bounce more comfortable.

lol not similar at all. I don't know who that guy is but Siders is legit. Do some research.

lol not similar at all. I don't know who that guy is but Siders is legit. Do some research.

I did and it came out that you are blind. I know who Brian Siders is and what he has done. But on the vid above he lets the bar sink into his HUGE GUT and cheats. That's not a good bench press.

Edited by djukac

Maybe that way of bench pressing it's legit to some people's eyes or maybe it isn't, what difference does it make anymore, with all that PL organisations?

Personally, I find more impressive the way Al Davis is benching than that of a (modern way)HUGE arch that is more a decline than a flat bench press.

But, one could say the same for Olympic lifting; huge weights being lifted, for sure, but when you see Big Z pushing huge weights wihout jerking, that's what impresses me way more, RAW power. Howerever, in competition, what DOES matter it's just how much weight one can press and that's it, they do not care about 100% strictness(althouh they have rules of course).

I hate bench shirts, belly bouncing and stuff like that. They are fine for training to push through plateaus but when I tell someone I bench so and so much I mean I do it with strict controlled form. Just my opinion and not meant to offend anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I did and it came out that you are blind. I know who Brian Siders is and what he has done. But on the vid above he lets the bar sink into his HUGE GUT and cheats. That's not a good bench press.

As long as the bar pauses before the press you can sink it into your "powerbelly" as far as you want. Also, I can't believe that people(myself included) are arguing over an exhibition lift. :)

• 2 months later...

Yes the video in the op is 100% fake sorry to burst you bubble similar to this video

fake plates, he is strog obviously he is a pro bodybuilder but 600 benh terriority is really only for extremly gifted powerlifters who train specificly for strength for the most part.

Edited by yummy