Metroplex Mayhem At Metroflex Ii

Paul Knight

Paul,

Confirm a date so I can. The 24th is my birthday, so I will expect birthday gifts if it's the 23rd or 30th. smile.gif

Is there a sub I could do for the 2HP? Maybe a percentage weight of the 2HP with one hand?

I'll need a bed (I am calling dibs) or a roommate (hotel) if I miss the bed at Paul's...

Michael

Cool .... I'll call Rendy again today

Yes - we can do that for 2hp and axle .. no prob ... do you have any suggestions though? cause just multiplying by 2 gives you a disadvantage ... when using both hands, people can lift more than double their one handed lift on both axle and 2hp ... I'll get with Eric for a solution

Jeremy gonna try to make it?

If you guys want, I can get the Tahoe for that week and we could all car-pool from Shreveport to DFW in my Tahoe .. let me know

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Knight

• huntca

• Sher

• mwhities

Paul,

Confirm a date so I can. The 24th is my birthday, so I will expect birthday gifts if it's the 23rd or 30th. smile.gif

Is there a sub I could do for the 2HP? Maybe a percentage weight of the 2HP with one hand?

I'll need a bed (I am calling dibs) or a roommate (hotel) if I miss the bed at Paul's...

Michael

Cool .... I'll call Rendy again today

Yes - we can do that for 2hp and axle .. no prob ... do you have any suggestions though? cause just multiplying by 2 gives you a disadvantage ... when using both hands, people can lift more than double their one handed lift on both axle and 2hp ... I'll get with Eric for a solution

Jeremy gonna try to make it?

If you guys want, I can get the Tahoe for that week and we could all car-pool from Shreveport to DFW in my Tahoe .. let me know

Not really. You are the "pro" here, you tell me. ;) Maybe 2/3's of the weight? not sure. I'll see what I can come up with.

I haven't asked him. We are meeting up tomorrow for another session. I'm sure he's game. He's really excited about having a fellow grip/pincher here locally, as am I! We'll see. I gotta see what the boss wants me to do.

I'll let you know.

Michael

I am planning on coming.

Sherrie - I want more ribs. :tongue

Cool, Chris! (I figured you'd try to be there.)

Did I mention Dad cooked more this past week? :whistel

The way this sounds, I might just come for the ribs.... and do the comp just cause I'm there. :)

Michael

Ha! Chris'll be moving in soon apparently - guess you'll need to talk to him about leftovers... ;)

hehe I'm sure he will share... right... Chris? ;)

Michael

No. Seriously. :flame

I'll be there !! :rock

Competing in the " hands smaller than Jedd's " division of course.:D

Michael

Ha!

Ribs are so 'last year'. I'm thinking cucumber sandwiches will be de rigueur for 2010... ;)

Great news Alex!

I've heard cucumber sandwiches are bad for your griptongue.gif

and for the record .. I know you guys realized I was joking but for those who didn't ... there are no hand size divisionslaugh.gif

Michael

Ha!

Ribs are so 'last year'. I'm thinking cucumber sandwiches will be de rigueur for 2010... ;)

I think I'd rather have tofu. (At least cooked with ribs.. gotta have the flavor. :P)

Michael

Hmmm.....Sherrie, cucumber sandwiches for everyone but me. :whistel I need all the help I can get! :online

Hmmm.....Sherrie, cucumber sandwiches for everyone but me. :whistel I need all the help I can get! :online

:laugh No worries - y'all are safe from them. I've never actually had a cucumber sandwich let alone made one. [That's what they call 'cooking'. I only assist with ribs.] Yep, tofu would be a step up from there.

See? I've helped you out, Paul. Now, no matter what you end up doing for the comp even if nothing at all, it'll be great. They'll be saying, "at least he didn't have those #@!% cucumber sandwiches!". :tongue

Three of the events can be made light enough for me to compete directly (I can even provide an easy gripper or two) but I'm curious about the medley. Will you be posting the details?

Btw, both Paul and Eric are running this, right?

Three of the events can be made light enough for me to compete directly (I can even provide an easy gripper or two) but I'm curious about the medley. Will you be posting the details?

The medley will have alot of items that are on the lighter side, and alot of the items will be medium to hard in difficulty, so you should be good

The date is firm ... the contest will be held Jan. 30th 2010 ... starting time 10am

The date is firm ... the contest will be held Jan. 30th 2010 ... starting time 10am

Very cool! Close to pay day and a two months away! I can make it... after I confirm with the boss.

I'll let you know.

Michael

I'm down for sure.I'll be there with The H.K.C. ripping some bars over my boys. And gonking grippers to a new level. I've been training so maybe getting on some Top 50 of somethings. Big Crip up cant wait this should be insane. Hope to see the brothers of grip from last time and a bunch new faces.

The medley will have alot of items that are on the lighter side, and alot of the items will be medium to hard in difficulty, so you should be good

That'll work. Thanks!