Lift At Jedd's

Jedd Johnson

Guest Bullitt

Did we decide on the 29th and has a start time been picked? Goody and I have a 4 1/2 hour drive each way, so if nobody has suggested anything, 12:30 or 1:00 would be perfect. Time to get there and time to get home at a reasonable hour.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jedd Johnson

• Magnus

• barbe705

• rico300zx

No the 30th so I can come!

Rico

What would everyone think about making the 29th an actual grip contest qualifier?

What would everyone think about making the 29th an actual grip contest qualifier?

Sounds like a great idea to me. There are a bunch of grip guys within easy driving distance to qualify for the Nationals.

WOW! That would be AWESOME!

I'm riding up with Bullitt, so I'll be in the action this time!

I don't know why this idea hasn't been put forth before.

Edited by barbe705

Guest Bullitt

I don't know why this idea hasn't been put forth before.

yea, I am very pumped for this. :rock

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeii

quailifier is a good idea ... will make the GGC more competitve with all those monstas coming to your place who will def qualify

Frank Snyder, get your glasses-clad bum over there on the 29th and then drag it to that same locale again on 9/19.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeii

quailifier is a good idea ... will make the GGC more competitve with all those monstas coming to your place who will def qualify

That's more than we can say about you.......... come see me, son

I sure will next time I'm that way ... I was in New Jersey last year August son!

The earlier the better for me, buddy. I've got some unforseen scheduling complications that day...

Guest Bullitt
The earlier the better for me, buddy. I've got some unforseen scheduling complications that day...

As long as you don't mind leavin at the butt crack of dawn, it doesn't bother me.

As long as you don't mind leavin at the butt crack of dawn, it doesn't bother me.

I don't mind one bit, bro. I've apparently double booked myself...again. I'm trying to get this other commitment re-scheduled, if I can't I'm going to be in a major bind. I'll need to be back in DC by 5:00PM or so. Which, literally translated, means; I might not be able to go at all. Sweet. I know.

I have an idea, let's do it on the 30th the ill be able to make it!

Parris

The 30th would work for me. Heck, anything but the 23rd is good for me.

Frank Snyder, get your glasses-clad bum over there on the 29th and then drag it to that same locale again on 9/19.

That makes me laugh every time I come in here :D

Guest Bullitt

Parris

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Parris would like to do this on the 30th. :laugh

I'm good with either. Just looking forward to meeting some of you guys and crushing some stuff.

I don't mind one bit, bro. I've apparently double booked myself...again. I'm trying to get this other commitment re-scheduled, if I can't I'm going to be in a major bind. I'll need to be back in DC by 5:00PM or so. Which, literally translated, means; I might not be able to go at all. Sweet. I know.

Dude. You're killing me.

Parris

I'm not running a grip contest on a Sunday bro.

You have a time yet Jedd and did you decide if this was going to be a qualifier?

I don't know why It wouldn't be official. If need be, I can step aside and judge. tomorrow we have to buy a car so I can go. my wife said, "don't worry about it. we'll have a car so you can go to Jedd's." that's why we're hurrying buying a car, so I can train grip.

Jedd needs to state events. I figure 5 of the following. 2hp, one hand dead, axle dead, grippers, 2" v-bar, 1" v-bar, etc.

and if the comp doesn't happen, It will still be an awesome experience. a good time is had by all when you train with Jedd.

Brent

So do we have a time yet? Makes no difference to me how early, I just need to know what time to leave.

Guest Bullitt
So do we have a time yet? Makes no difference to me how early, I just need to know what time to leave.

6AM for you buddy. Jedd needs help setting up. ;)

I have a brand new 1" FBBC vbar that holds chalk great if you need it for the comp Jedd. Can also bring Eatons 42.5lb blob. Will bring those slick n fat 35s up too.

Qualifier it will be.

Events: We will have calibrated grippers, pinch, 2-inch v-bar (ten jumps), either Axle (300-lbs) or RT (180-lbs) for reps in one minute, Medley.

I'd love to get this thing done between 10 and 2. Entry fee is $20, to cover food and drinks.

Any other questions, let me know.