Lift At Jedd's

Jedd Johnson

If anybody else is interested, the video of the grip stuff is going to be ready in just a little bit.

Here's the link: http://www.dieselcrew.com/awesome-day-here...rday/#more-2511

Rico, hopefully you can make it up next time. You two, Bullitt and Goody!

I'm in. Next weekend sound good? :laugh Seriously Jedd. Anytime you are having one of these griptogethers, I would love to come up. Goody and I can split the gas. Best way to learn is from guys who are better than you and I need to learn!

Email. Goody's got it.

If anybody else is interested, the video of the grip stuff is going to be ready in just a little bit.

Jedd I think ill be able to come for a visit in 3 weeks from now, I'm taking an excelled anatomy class and its killing me. And before that it was excelled microbiology. All I do is study, I have lost so much. Over this summer so ill have to work twice as hard to get it back this fall and winter. Id really like to see your place and meet you and John and Frank and the rest of the D-crew.

Rico

Jedd I think ill be able to come for a visit in 3 weeks from now, I'm taking an excelled anatomy class and its killing me. And before that it was excelled microbiology. All I do is study, I have lost so much. Over this summer so ill have to work twice as hard to get it back this fall and winter. Id really like to see your place and meet you and John and Frank and the rest of the D-crew.

Rico

That'd be great if you came up bro.

haha dude that was AWESOME! what dumbbell were you guys monkey'n with there? slaughtering that thing!

The Inch?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jedd Johnson

• Magnus

• barbe705

• rico300zx

nice videos jedd and some strong guys in the vids ;)

Anyone that is within a few hours drive is missing out if they don't come out to Jedd's. He has all the grip toys, assorted strongman equipment, a great new garage gym, not to mention Jedd being a strong guy and gracious host

Jedd plans to have more grip get together weekends. So stay tuned.

It would be a decent drive for me being from Ohio, but I would really like to actually meet and train with some of you guys. I think it would help out my training loads if I could get around some people that actually know what they are doing.

You could get a hold of Chris Rice(Climber511) right in south central Ohio and learn from the best in Ohio :D

I will definitely give it a chance, Thanks for the info!!

Where are you at in OHIO? There is a few of us around Columbus and some in northwest OHIO.

Anyone that is within a few hours drive is missing out if they don't come out to Jedd's. He has all the grip toys, assorted strongman equipment, a great new garage gym, not to mention Jedd being a strong guy and gracious host

Jedd plans to have more grip get together weekends. So stay tuned.

It would be a decent drive for me being from Ohio, but I would really like to actually meet and train with some of you guys. I think it would help out my training loads if I could get around some people that actually know what they are doing.

You could get a hold of Chris Rice(Climber511) right in south central Ohio and learn from the best in Ohio :D

I will definitely give it a chance, Thanks for the info!!

Where are you at in OHIO? There is a few of us around Columbus and some in northwest OHIO.

I live in Ashland, OHIO 7 or 8 months out of the year, it is one hour north of Columbus, but I have a sister in Columbus that I visit regularly.

I had a blast...can't wait to get back up there. Unbelievably cool place.

You live an hour from Jedd and only just got there? Are you insane? Get down there every weekend for the next...EVER! You'll break every grip goal on earth!

Less...about 50 minutes :D

His mom won't let him out the house I guess

His mom won't let him out the house I guess

Heh, I'm gonna be up there every time Jedd's got something going on, now :mosher

You live an hour from Jedd and only just got there? Are you insane? Get down there every weekend for the next...EVER! You'll break every grip goal on earth!

Depends on how many time you drive my house I think... :D

That's the truth!

...drive 600' and turn right at the old barn. Take that road 17 miles and turn left at the big pine tree. When you see the pond on the left my driveway is like 400' past that on the right. When you miss it you can turn around in my neighbor's driveway 600' up on the left.

HAHAHAHA! I love it out there!

That's the truth!

...drive 600' and turn right at the old barn. Take that road 17 miles and turn left at the big pine tree. When you see the pond on the left my driveway is like 400' past that on the right. When you miss it you can turn around in my neighbor's driveway 600' up on the left.

HAHAHAHA! I love it out there!

and if you can't find it you need to drive back 2 miles to get cellphone reception.

When are we doing this again?

Can't do it the 22nd. Could do it the 17th or the 29th. Whats Brent say?

do you mean the 15th?

Jedd

I can come on Sunday the 30th, my son has his first tackle football game on the 29th

Parris

Squats in the morning, grip in the afternoon right?

Rico

the 15th or 29th are good for me.

We still on for the 29th Jedder?

:D

do you mean the 15th?

Yeah.

Jedd

I can come on Sunday the 30th, my son has his first tackle football game on the 29th

Parris

Squats in the morning, grip in the afternoon right?

Rico

Not necessarily. Depends on what the schedule for that day is.

Let's do the next one the 19th, because the 15th doesn't work for me anymore. We'll deide on a time when it gets closer, but I'd like to have it wrapped up a little bit earlier this time.

I guess I'm out I can only do the 30th I can't miss the football game on the 29th

Rico

Guest Bullitt

Let's do the next one the 19th, because the 15th doesn't work for me anymore. We'll deide on a time when it gets closer, but I'd like to have it wrapped up a little bit earlier this time.

Did you mean the 29th Jedd? The 19th is a Wednesday.

earlier would be better. I didn't get home until midnight last time.