• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Natural

• mobsterone

• MalachiMcMullen

• twig

I'll check it in a mo. But he's been taking advice from GB member Loz (Laurence Shahlaei) following his visit last year (Paul Savage and myself walked him through some bits) on grip.

Strapless; AND he's lost weight.

Seeing as how the DL is the KING of lifts that makes him the ... Strongest Man E.V.E.R.

Step up, Benni, you can beat this and Andy needs the competition.

Err of course strapless Riwg old bean. They ain't allowed in competition.

Just highlighting the fact for the GRIPboard!

Rock! But yeah is Andy going to beat the record 5lbs at a time? Looks like he could have had 1018 but I guess you don't get that many attempts or have a lot of gas in a day for >1000lb pulls. Awesome power

The lift again seen from another angle

Now I no longer have to endure endless debates on strength forums about whether Bolton locked out the WR...Big congrats to him.

-Rex

Now I no longer have to endure endless debates on strength forums about whether Bolton locked out the WR...Big congrats to him.

-Rex

Fan-freak'n-tastic lift. And this is definately the best angle. He locked it out, no doubt. The guy has got some power. And don't forget; cheater shirts and suits don't help much with the deadlift.

After a few months of training, I wonder what sort of holy terror Andy would make as a full back.

Solid lift!!!

-Rex

Fan-freak'n-tastic lift. And this is definately the best angle. He locked it out, no doubt. The guy has got some power. And don't forget; cheater shirts and suits don't help much with the deadlift.

After a few months of training, I wonder what sort of holy terror Andy would make as a full back.

Player "Uhh..."

Andy "???"

Player *passes out*

Andy "Again? ..."

andy is the man. alot of people saying he wouldnt pull anymore but for him the titles are more important and after records.

this july will be great. he is going for the all time biggest total and will do it!

and the main videos of andy pulling 1003 and 1008 are from angles which make it look like he doesnt fully lockout, but he does.

andy warming up. then his lifts! Edited by raikkonen

legend of our time and of all time.. andy easily yanked that faster than he did 1003! WOW INCREDIBLE LIFT!

I liked watching his "warm-ups" :blink

You mean those pulls that looked like they went up like an empty bar :blink

Just to throw a little gas on the fire...

Konstantinovs is a better deadlifter than Bolton.

-Rex

I quite agree, but really it's like deciding between getting a million bucks and a million and one....

I'd love to see those two go head-to-head, along with the likes of Magnusson, Fought etc...

-Rex

Not until he lifts more than Bolton he isn't. Unless you are a (near) 300lber talking lb-4-lb!

-Rex

Not until he lifts more than Bolton he isn't. Unless you are a (near) 300lber talking lb-4-lb!

946 @ 270ish, soon to be 960+ @ same BW. Done on an IPF approved bar, not a DL bar like Bolton used for the 1008. He's the only 275er to get near 950, I believe. Also, Konstantinovs has to improve his DL without going up in BW, as he is in a restricted weight class. Bolton can go up in weight as much as he wants. So this is another thing that is more impressive about Konstantinovs. He can't afford to have any water retention that comes with using some of the more potent "goodies".

Not taking anything away from Bolton. Just stirring up the shit.

-Rex

Edited by The Natural

Not taking anything away from Bolton. Just stirring up the shit.

-Rex

Like always; it's why we love you.

Bolton will, lb per lb, pull more.