• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobsterone

• Roark

• Bill Piche

• OldGuy

Steve, I will go even further and challenge you produce a pic showing you lifting in a full deadlift an Inch type loadable with 150 to 175 lbs. The bell must be loaded to resemble a globe shape, and the hand must not be braced against the plates. The bell must be straight when lifted not tilted. You must learn to crawl before you can walk. I think you are trying to go too far too soon with your millennium bell.

I have included Oldguys challenge here...

Do I sense 2 toungues firmly wedged in cheeks?

Oldguy I can do what you ask and will attempt to set up a bell thus. Perhaps I can use a 10 kilo discs in the centre of each globe and make the rest up with 5 kilo plates. I'll use 180 pounds or thereabouts and it will be lifted as you desribed. What will you do in return? I can run and walk. I will, as Joe hints, injury allowing, in a very short while, lift the MDB from the floor, not tilted and what will you do then?

Joe. How does one earn the right to shout the loudest. What accuracy are you doubting? I have been nothing less than truthful. Your oh so less than humble servant Mobsterone.

And my reply...