What's Raw?

Bill Piche

-The defendant was found standing over the body of the victim
A guy is the first one to discover the body.
-The defendant was found holding the gun that killed the victim
And he'd stupidly, but then, he wasn't thinking straight because he'd just discovered a dead body, picked up the gun.
-The defendant had threatened the victim with death many times in the past
The body he'd found was of the guy that raped his daughter
-The defendant failed a polygraph test related to the murder
He was nervous when interviewed by the police.

Yes this is all relevant information, like Rex mentioned. But damnit here in america we jump to conclusions, we are here to lead not to read! Just call it raw and forget the details. The details are what add nothing, its rawdog not beltnowrapsbutsleevesdog!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Natural

• twig

• TKtheGreek

• Chris Mathison

Once the relevant information is presented, there's really no need for the term 'know' or any of its cognates. The jury can come to the correct verdict without concerning themselves with semantic debates.

-Rex

I'm not sure what the point of all this is. Even overwhelming evidence is fallible.

-Rex

Once the relevant information is presented, there's really no need for the term 'know' or any of its cognates. The jury can come to the correct verdict without concerning themselves with semantic debates.

-Rex

I'm not sure what the point of all this is. Even overwhelming evidence is fallible.

-Rex

Would someone explain the contradiction to me? twig is being too concise for me and I'm just too slow, I guess, to figure things out.

-Rex

I have two questions:

1) if you NEVER use a belt, and always train without one, and build your strength (whatever level you get to, even if you just build from 185# DL to 315# DL)... is it still foolish to go for a max without a belt? Or does this only affect those who used a belt since they DL'd 400, and reached 700 without NEVER training without a belt, therefore if they attempt those weights or even less, are at risk of injury? I'm curious.

2) Do olympic lifters use belts? Those people clean+jerk and snatch such huge weights... I'm curious.

Yes. .. Well, not foolISH, but fooHARDY.

No...not in the 'lympics, anyway.

Would someone explain the contradiction to me? twig is being too concise for me and I'm just too slow, I guess, to figure things out.

-Rex

Does someone else wanna get this? Cos, apparently, I'm gonna find it hard to explain why he's contradicting himself without pointing out that he's thick!