What Is Your Best Curl Numbers?

Robert Bishop

This is my first and probably last attempt at a max for a while.

One Armed Thick Bar Machine Curl 215 x 1 attempt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJJL_akO_IM&feature=channel_page

Very happy with this - when first tried this exercise less than a year ago, could only do 100 x 7 left and could not even touch 120 x 1 left. Max with free weights back then was 100 x 2 left.

One Armed Thick Bar Machine Curl 160 x 12 left

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM_jDqQa9Rw&feature=channel

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G-Man

• Robert Bishop

• Magnus

• Pancake Sprawl

Today was cold and wet - the type of days injuries happen - and my arms were hurting a little, so I didn't push it too hard.

Still, it was a record day:

One Armed Thick Bar Machine Curl

50 x 25

80 x 15

120 x 10

160 x 6

190 x 12R

190 x 5R

{120 x 10, 120 x 10, 120 x 10}

120 x 10

8O x 20

Edited by G-Man

• 1 month later...

For any one from Michigan or nearby there is going to be a Son Light Power Meet in Holland MI January 23, 2010 that will have a curl competition in it.

• 4 weeks later...

For any one from Michigan or nearby there is going to be a Son Light Power Meet in Holland MI January 23, 2010 that will have a curl competition in it.

sorry

we will all be down at the ILL st AW tournament on that day

but i know a couple of people who would be interested sometime in the future[in MI]

i forgot to mention that we practice in Greenville at my friends Rod Sellers house if you ever want to try AW

i forgot to mention that we practice in Greenville at my friends Rod Sellers house if you ever want to try AW

Rob I know Rod and he has told me to come over when you were there but both times I have had to work to late.

Last in my workout today I did log-curls with a 52kg log. First did 2 sets / 10 reps with an empty log and then did a single with 72kg. That last single had to be some kind of personal record for me. :)

What about Dennis Rogers 98 pounds dumbbell curl for 10 reps,has anyone seen video of him doing that?

Edited by djukac