• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acorn

• Paul Knight

• vikingsrule92

• The Natural

Just picked up the trophies and they look great. Looking forward to this weekend.

- Aaron

pick-up the beer too? .......... Import please! no funny stuff (wine coolers etc..)

Wouldn't it be best to save yourself before we visit the Meet Rack?

-Rex

Meet Rack? Going to see God are ya....Hope you guys bring bail money...hahahaha..... :inno

-B

uhhhhhhh - what am I getting into here? I have a family at home that I still need to take care of - is this somewhere a person might possibly get killed at? :laugh

There are rumors of deaths occurring in the sex dungeon of the Meet Rack, but no killings. I think they were all heart attacks. Just have God prepare your mind before he gives you the tour.

-Rex

Sh#t!!! I showed up last year just to drink and was the only one getting Sh#tfaced and now this year you guys are more worried about witch bar to go to after the contest, then you are about the contest. As usual I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Just picked up the trophies and they look great. Looking forward to this weekend.

- Aaron

pick-up the beer too? .......... Import please! no funny stuff (wine coolers etc..)

Wouldn't it be best to save yourself before we visit the Meet Rack?

-Rex

Meet Rack? Going to see God are ya....Hope you guys bring bail money...hahahaha..... :inno

-B

uhhhhhhh - what am I getting into here? I have a family at home that I still need to take care of - is this somewhere a person might possibly get killed at? :laugh

There are rumors of deaths occurring in the sex dungeon of the Meet Rack, but no killings. I think they were all heart attacks. Just have God prepare your mind before he gives you the tour.

-Rex

Sh#t!!! I showed up last year just to drink and was the only one getting Sh#tfaced and now this year you guys are more worried about witch bar to go to after the contest, then you are about the contest. As usual I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

yeah - I was hoping you would be there Bill - I knew you were at the last one and was looking forward to tippin a few w/ya - oh well maybe next year

Does anyone know the location of the event? My husband is in Tucson but forgot the address. Please post it so I can tell him. Thanks!

Does anyone know the location of the event? My husband is in Tucson but forgot the address. Please post it so I can tell him. Thanks!

I got your message and gave John a call.

- Aaron

Today should be a fun day for all. Nice and warm. Hoping for no injuries by anyone and lots of PRs!

:rock

- Aaron

Looking forward to results and videos. Hope everyone has a good time.