Az Cactus Grip Shootout Ii

acorn

Aaron, are you still going to divide this pro/am if it remains small? Its starting to look like it might just be me, you and Paul in the pros.

I think we might still get some amatuer level competitors to sign up. but you might be right about it just being the 3 of us in Pro. I think that Rex is afraid you would beat him again and is gonna stay home. Let me think on that some. I still like the idea of splitting it up to give new guys the opportunity to compete against peers for the chance of a trophy rather than freaks like me and Paul.

- Aaron

True, and you're right about the trophies thing. I'm fine with finishing last to you two for the second time in 6 months to let others get the opportunity :laugh Yeah clearly he's really afraid, cowering over there in Texas pulling off amazing feats to ease his pain :D.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acorn

• Paul Knight

• vikingsrule92

• The Natural

do I have to do pro? ................. I guess sand-bagging is not allowed? :laugh

oh ... and scoring .......... same as last time?

do I have to do pro? ................. I guess sand-bagging is not allowed? :laugh

oh ... and scoring .......... same as last time?

Haha we wouldn't to take things too easy on you now would we Paul? :laugh :laugh

• 2 weeks later...

btw Current entry list:

Aaron Corcorran (acorn) (pro-class)

John Shippling (ship) (amatuer class)

Paul Knight (pro-class)

Derek Graybill (vikingsrule92) (pro-class)

Wesley Graybill (vikingsrule62) (amatuer class)

Brandon Azevedo (BrandonA) (amatuer class)

Tim Struse (amatuer class)

You guys who are signed up need to get your entry fees to me. So far only one who has payed is ship and the out of pocket for the trophies is starting to get painful.

- Aaron

I may be able to attend this one.

In truth, I really just want to go Saturday night to visit my girly friend at the nightclub where I once worked. But grip on the side is fine, too.

-Rex

just got my plane tickets ........ non refundable ........... so looks like I'll be there w/bells on!

Sorry Aaron I forgot to pay you last time I was at your house. Would you like me to paypal it to you or just wait until the next time I see you?

btw Current entry list:

John Shippling (ship) (amateur class)

Paul Knight (pro-class)

Wesley Graybill (vikingsrule62) (amateur class)

Brandon Azevedo (BrandonA) (amateur class)

Tim Struse (amateur class)

Rex (says he is coming, have yet to see an entry)

Jerry Pritchett (amateur class)

Its not too late to come guys, I hear flights are pretty cheap right now.

btw Current entry list:

Paul Knight (pro-class)

I'm almost positive he already has his plane tickets - same flight there and back as me - will you have room in your ride for both of us Aaron? if not, Rex can ride on top :laugh Shotgun!!!!!!! biotch!

btw Current entry list:

Paul Knight (pro-class)

I'm almost positive he already has his plane tickets - same flight there and back as me - will you have room in your ride for both of us Aaron? if not, Rex can ride on top :laugh Shotgun!!!!!!! biotch!

I'll throw a blanket in the back of the truck for him as I dont think his big ass would fit in the cab anyway.

- Aaron

Just picked up the trophies and they look great. Looking forward to this weekend.

- Aaron

pick-up the beer too? .......... Import please! no funny stuff (wine coolers etc..)

Just picked up the trophies and they look great. Looking forward to this weekend.

- Aaron

pick-up the beer too? .......... Import please! no funny stuff (wine coolers etc..)

Wouldn't it be best to save yourself before we visit the Meet Rack?

-Rex

Good luck to all you guys, wish I could have made it out there this year.

- Aaron

-Rex

Meet Rack? Going to see God are ya....Hope you guys bring bail money...hahahaha..... :inno

-B

Wish you could have too Bill. Congrats on your first #3 closes btw! :rock

- Aaron

- Aaron

-Rex

Meet Rack? Going to see God are ya....Hope you guys bring bail money...hahahaha..... :inno

-B

Yall can go ahead. I prefer the Surly Wench Pub to the Meet Rack.

- Aaron

- Aaron

- Aaron

-Rex

-B

- Aaron

The Surly Wench is a goddam lesbian bar! And I'm not talkin' about the femme sort!

-Rex

- Aaron

- Aaron

-Rex

-B

- Aaron

The Surly Wench is a goddam lesbian bar! And I'm not talkin' about the femme sort!

-Rex

You would be surprised. Lots of interesting sights in there usually. :D

- Aaron

-Rex

-B

uhhhhhhh - what am I getting into here? I have a family at home that I still need to take care of - is this somewhere a person might possibly get killed at? :laugh

- Aaron

-Rex

-B

uhhhhhhh - what am I getting into here? I have a family at home that I still need to take care of - is this somewhere a person might possibly get killed at? :laugh

There are rumors of deaths occurring in the sex dungeon of the Meet Rack, but no killings. I think they were all heart attacks. Just have God prepare your mind before he gives you the tour.

-Rex

- Aaron

-Rex

-B

Just say no to the brand...

-B

A big GOOD LUCK to all the competitors that are going out to have fun AGC this year. Wish I was attending because I know it will be a blast !!!

A big GOOD LUCK to all the competitors that are going out to have fun AGC this year. Wish I was attending because I know it will be a blast !!!

Wish you could have made it as well.