Super Squats

Sybersnott

I just started a round of squats and milk on Wednesday. Was going to do deads n milk with hammy, but our grip is so fried from Wannagrip's experimental grip program we decided to switch to squats. Hopefully I do not have a heart attack from all the milk. If I do, i will be very upset. :D

Yea in just the week we've been doing this I have been having unexplainable issues. Doctor says it's from milk. Studies have shown it's toxic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sybersnott

• DannyGrip

• hamil1km

• The Natural

Guest Bullitt

Did day two today and no miocardial infarction. Smoked a cigarette and drank a big glass of chocolate milk right after just to make sure. Nope, still tickin. If my posts stop, you guys will know why. Elsie the cow got me.

Did day two today and no miocardial infarction. Smoked a cigarette and drank a big glass of chocolate milk right after just to make sure. Nope, still tickin. If my posts stop, you guys will know why. Elsie the cow got me.

Hahahaha, you guys are the best!!!

I'm sure Usain Bolt drinks a load of milk as do many other athletes.

But a gallon of whole milk a day? Don't think you can keep lean and stay at top health doing so.

Sam, I seen your videos and you're a powerhouse - exceptionally strong and impressive!

I'm more into having a fit body with very low body fat and being able to run distances and keeping myself on a level of health society dreams of having, but won't reach. Yes, if you were 40 pounds less than what you are now, you'd probably be at a nice 5%-8% and weighing much more than all the pretty boys in my gym weigh, but it's easier said than done :)

Getting your body to be shredded involves a lot more than what most think.

To me someone who is ripped looks much more impressive than someone who's just huge - for example: Pudzianowski looks much better to me than say Savickas. Of course it's a matter of opinion, but when we are all going to be older, just like Warren Tetting told me - strength matters but not as much as the cardiovascular fitness you have passed along over the years which kept with you.

Also, you can do as many hard-core 20 rep squat or 20 rep deads (which I've done) - it will never compare to a continuous fast pace 30 minutes straight run! I have a feeling most will give up within 5 minutes into it.

Edited by DannyGrip

I personally love milk and sometimes I will get a quart of milk for lunch to wash down my food for some extra calories and protein.

O.K., Mister Milkman - slug down a gallon of milk a day EVERYDAY! Betcha you'll change your tune... ;):laugh

I actually did a half for over a year. Its not that bad, I didn't have the cash for the rest.

Rico

Guest Bullitt
I personally love milk and sometimes I will get a quart of milk for lunch to wash down my food for some extra calories and protein.

O.K., Mister Milkman - slug down a gallon of milk a day EVERYDAY! Betcha you'll change your tune... ;):laugh

I actually did a half for over a year. Its not that bad, I didn't have the cash for the rest.

Rico

I have drank around a half gallon of milk everyday since I was as tall as 4th of July corn. I am about to turn 42 and have normal triglicerides, low cholesterol, and normal blood pressure. I'm on my 3rd round of squats n milk (did deads n milk once) and have never had any problem drinking a gallon a day, every day. I actually enjoy it.

Once again, the recommendation of drinking a gallon of whole milk a day is not good for your health at all.

Some people would say yes and others would say no. I say it depends on your body, your age, and your lifestyle. I think that consuming a gallon a day of milk would be a waste unless you're on a prgram like the 20 rep squats.

Considering the majority of America is lactose intolerant, I don't think it's the best idea nor suggestion.

The majority of America is lactose TOLERANT... it's about 5% or less of the American population that's lactose intolerant. Most caucasians (whites) can consume milk with no problems whereas asians overall lack the enzyme to digest milk and dairy products. Why do you think milk is such a big staple here and not in other countries?

I personally drink about 1 liter of milk a day and there are many more varieties of protein that will give you mass in an intense squatting routine. Yogurt and Cottage Cheese are actually superior to milk in overall grams of protein per serving.

I can and usually do consume all different types of dairy.

Not saying milk is bad, just stating that someone who wants a great body needs a variety of different foods in their diet. Remember: if Exercise is King, Nutrition is Queen! The two together form the kingdom (body).

I agree! :)