Bbb Only 4 Weeks Away

John Beatty

Good Luck to all of course but hey - the food alone at John's is almost worth the drive. What a prize package - WOW!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John Beatty

• MalachiMcMullen

• jad

• bencrush

Awesome prize list John!!! Chad, I'm glad you couldn't come, better chance for me to get prizes :laugh Hahaha jk man too bad you can't make it.

It looks Like Doc and I will be coming. He will not be competing. Just me. I was not sure if i could make it till today. I will need to take a look on rooms if there are any left.

It looks Like Doc and I will be coming. He will not be competing. Just me. I was not sure if i could make it till today. I will need to take a look on rooms if there are any left.

Great news Nick!!! Wow, you and Ben coming will really help round out the top 10... or will it :fear

If not, there's a little bed & breakfast right in Pesotum, I could check it for you. Glad you guys can make it!

Good to see that Josh will be adding some of his grippers to the lineup! The 170 RB300 is going to be a smart gripper to hit before trying the 174 Elite. A "just in case" gripper to get one good solid close in the bag before trying a harder one. I remember it being pretty smooth and not bad at all for a 170lb gripper. Could be one that a few guys get their PR calibrated gripper close on.

Nick, good to see you're competing too! Why isn't Doc competing? Hope his injuries are a thing of the past. He's plenty strong to take some of that pirate booty from me. So are you!

Chris, how wide is that 167 #3 of yours? Sounds like a good 1st attempt if my strength is a tad off that day. Still a very solid gripper though at 167. I plan on hitting Josh's 170 RB300 first and getting a decent close on the books if I feel "on." Don't know how I'll feel after all that traveling and fast food, haha. I think there will be a group of us bunched up around the 165-175 range. And with 3 attempts I/we can't afford to be too greedy.

Doc is not back to 100% as of yet.

Thanks Nick. I wasn't putting him on the spot to be mean. I really do wish him the best. On another note, how's your bending these days?

Doc is not back to 100% as of yet.

Thanks Nick. I wasn't putting him on the spot to be mean. I really do wish him the best. On another note, how's your bending these days?

Yes Nick, how is your bending of late? :fear

Well.. something came up and it turns out I cant make it. I just cant do it financially.. I think you guys can understand. Sorry John.. I realize your trying to put numbers and everything else together and stuff like this is a pain. My apologies.

Well.. something came up and it turns out I cant make it. I just cant do it financially.. I think you guys can understand. Sorry John.. I realize your trying to put numbers and everything else together and stuff like this is a pain. My apologies.

:cry

No problem, Chris, next year.

Chris-

No problem at all.

Guys-

Just ordered all the swords. 10 nice big swords, so everyone gets a sword 1st-10th. Will order the "special Toy" later this week. All the extra FBBC prizes went to Jerry's yesterday to get welded up, including the 2.5" axle, and the 2 hand medley goodies. Hope to have time to design the T's this week & get them to the printer, too. Got the measurements for the ramps yesterday, will build them the day before the show. Fun times!

Hey Chris, truly sorry I won't get to meet you at the shindig! Sorry man. Hope to see you next year then. Although I should send you a gift since you'll be in effect "giving" me a place higher.

I can't believe you can win a freakin axle! :rock I hope I can pull a decent bend out and not get murdered on that Big squeeze so I can get 4th and win that bad boy.

I can't believe you can win a freakin axle! :rock I hope I can pull a decent bend out and not get murdered on that Big squeeze so I can get 4th and win that bad boy.

Hahahaha don't worry Josh, I'm sure you'll get way better then 4th, you might have to sabotage yourself to get that axle :D:laugh

I've been hoping to meet you Chris, but maybe next time! it'll eventually happen - I need some more Blob lessons

Exciting news, GILL Athletics came on board as a sponsor this am, we'll have some BIG KB's as prizes, too. He said maybe a 40, 45, and 50, plus 10 Powermax T's. The KB's will go 1st, 2nd, 3rd, the T's 1st-10th.

John / and Grip Buddies,

I am back in the comp. I have a sponsor that has been VERY gracious enough to pay for the trip...and I am able to NOW get off work to go. I better get to training...see you all soon.

Chad

John / and Grip Buddies,

I am back in the comp. I have a sponsor that has been VERY gracious enough to pay for the trip...and I am able to NOW get off work to go. I better get to training...see you all soon.

Chad

From a competitor standpoint I can't say how dissapointed I am that you are coming. I now have to fight even harder to get into the top 10 :cry

From a personal standpoint, GREAT!!! It'll be great getting my arse whooped by you yet again :rock :rock :rock