• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• burkhardmacht

• mobsterone

• CoC#3

• kilkkinen

Loving the thick bar - easy!!!! :D

I tried first time Fatbar and I was in love. I have to buy it right away. I think my back loves it also :)

Loving the thick bar - easy!!!! :D

I tried first time Fatbar and I was in love. I have to buy it right away. I think my back loves it also :)

Again I was sooo bad a few weeks ago but am loving the video and what I'm doing now. Onwards to 200+ kilos.

Jeepers, Gabriel had the strongest dominant-hand close :blink Too bad his right isn't just a little stronger.

Edited by Magnus

Annoying for me as I have shut that gripper but went for two attempts at the 3.81 instead.

Jeepers, Gabriel had the strongest dominant-hand close :blink Too bad his right isn't just a little stronger.
He IS strong. I would love to see him climbing up the MM-ladder too!

I was annoyed with my grippers because I never got to try the 3.65 with my left hand because i messed up 2 earlier attempts with too deep a set. My right missed the 3.65 by 1-2mm. If there was a better spread of grippers (specifically a 3.60) like there has been in the past i think i could have at least equalled the euro record of 7.2.

Even though I won I'm never happy 100% with how I did. That comes with what we do.

If you were you would never get any better. I'll race ya to a 7.5 gripper total for next year ha ha that way we both improve ;)

Yeah indeed! Thanks for the uploading! Great stuff and good work!! :mosher

Sorry, I don´t have it :( I saw it when you walked with Inch. Many meters, if I remember right.

Edited by kilkkinen

Just talked to Hermann. He made a little mistake with the Exel sheet of the results and he'll fix the problem soon - so everything will be in order! :)

Here are the corrected results:

link 1 and link 2

Burkhard, thanks for the corrections and all you did. I really liked the events in this contest, makes me tempted to go to Europe for a contest. Was it a brand new RT handle?

Here are the corrected results:

link 1 and link 2

Burkhard, thanks for the corrections and all you did. I really liked the events in this contest, makes me tempted to go to Europe for a contest. Was it a brand new RT handle?

That would be very cool Bob! :rock

The RT handle was used in several competitons only (German Champs from 2003-2007, Euro 2006+08) until now and was lubricated once in 2004 after the comp. So it's not super new but it still rotates well!

Edited by Burkhard Macht