• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MalachiMcMullen

• Too Tall

• acorn

• EricMilfeld

Thanks, guys! I've updated the Nailman's Top 20 Bending Lists.Chad, exactly how much bending training did it take you to get to your current level?
I worked with FrankyBoy via web cam for a LONG session and then I trained 4 weeks prior to the competition.
That in itself is unreal! You've got some crazy untapped potential.
Thanks, guys! I've updated the Nailman's Top 20 Bending Lists.Chad, exactly how much bending training did it take you to get to your current level?
Eric there were 2 other 6.5 edgins from what I remember. Jedd, and Dave I think- Aaron
Can someone confirm the order in which Jedd, John, Dave, and Chad bent the 6.5" Edgin? Thanks.

John, Jedd, Ryan, Aaron and me were the only ones that bent the 6.5 Edgin...there was a 4 way tie for second place. Aaron bent the 6" Edgin which gave him first. Josh and Dave bent the 7" Edgin...and barely failed on the 6.5". Ryan and Jedd were the first ones to bend the 6.5 other than Aaron of course. Then followed John and then me with the 6.5" as my last bend for the day.

I worked with FrankyBoy via web cam for a LONG session and then I trained 4 weeks prior to the competition.
That in itself is unreal! You've got some crazy untapped potential.
Eric there were 2 other 6.5 edgins from what I remember. Jedd, and Dave I think- Aaron
Can someone confirm the order in which Jedd, John, Dave, and Chad bent the 6.5" Edgin? Thanks.

John, Jedd, Ryan, Aaron and me were the only ones that bent the 6.5 Edgin...there was a 4 way tie for second place. Aaron bent the 6" Edgin which gave him first. Josh and Dave bent the 7" Edgin...and barely failed on the 6.5". Ryan and Jedd were the first ones to bend the 6.5 other than Aaron of course. Then followed John and then me with the 6.5" as my last bend for the day.

I thought Jedd attempted a 6" edgin for his 2nd round bend, missed and finished with the 6.5. I could be wrong though

- Aaron

I thought Jedd attempted a 6" edgin for his 2nd round bend, missed and finished with the 6.5. I could be wrong though

- Aaron

You may be right Aaron...it is all a blur now :whacked

GEEZER POWER Video proof that Geezer's are world class.

I just showed this to my wife Teresa - and she asked how long I held it - I said "1:08" so she says - you could have done 1:10. Humm - tough crowd!

- Aaron

I think that's what happened. He missed it by alittle bit more than he thought he would but figured, and I think these are his exact words "I've gotta be strong enough for 6 and a half if I got this one this far".

- Aaron

I think that's what happened. He missed it by alittle bit more than he thought he would but figured, and I think these are his exact words "I've gotta be strong enough for 6 and a half if I got this one this far".

Right now I"ve ranked it John, Chad, and then Jedd for the 6.5", assuming Jedd was last to bend it on his final attempt. Is this right?

That's right.

I thought Jedd attempted a 6" edgin for his 2nd round bend, missed and finished with the 6.5. I could be wrong though- Aaron
All accurate. I should have had the 6 but it was way too off-center.

Just got home a couple of hours ago had a great time John really knows how to

put on a contest. Finally met met my good friends John Eaton and Neil plus I made

some new friends as well. the highlights for me was watching Chris in the Herc. Hold

also what John E. can do with a slegde hammerand seeing Ryan deadlift 430 lbs. the list

goes on. I want thank Sean and Nick for showing me some basic moves with the Kettlebells

my highlights were 29 sec. on the Herc. Hold, I ended up with a 1/4"x6" G5 missed the 1/4"x7" sq. ,

closed the IM#2 and got 245 lbs. on the axle

Looks like everyone kicked A-- on something, and some Sick Bends :rock Congrats again Guys!!!!