• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EricMilfeld

• bencrush

• gazza

• Alawadhi

Fantastic Shiny Bastard. Gary Hunt. Number one by an even more incredible margin.

Congratulations, Gary!!! :mosher

Congrats Gary.

That spot will be yours for a long time now.

Maybe forever?

• 3 weeks later...

You didn't move up the list, Gator, but your bending's definitely on the way up! Congratulations on that EASY Maginificent Bastard!

I say the Insane's only a matter of time.

Where can I see Takahashi bending videos?

Thanks. I already saw that video. I wanted to see the bastards if you have them.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, Martin, on making the list with your Magnificent Bastard bend!

Just saw Ben's name on the INSANE Bastard bend list. IMPRESSIVE!!!!

-Sean

Just saw Ben's name on the INSANE Bastard bend list. IMPRESSIVE!!!!

-Sean

Thanks Sean! I worked very, very, very, very hard for that. And put in a lot of volume training and blood. Quite proud of it. I don't think it's considered a "valid" bend here on the GB because it was not caught on video. I bent it, measured it from straight and the finished product, live on webcam with a witness so John Beatty put me on the list. I love seeing my name on the Insane list. But really the biggest thing to me is knowing that I bent it. Those who don't believe can keep on not believing. :tongue I do have to say that it is very cool of John to put me on the list since it might generate a bit of heat with no video proof. Although it's not like I just came from out of the blue and bent it. I had failed (but gotten close) on a good number of Insanes before the first successful bend.

Ben

You dont have to prove anything to me bro ive always thought you were a class act and a force to be reckoned with and i am shure you will soon be climbing to the top of the DU and Reverse charts as well.

Ben

You dont have to prove anything to me bro ive always thought you were a class act and a force to be reckoned with and i am shure you will soon be climbing to the top of the DU and Reverse charts as well.

Thanks a lot Gazza! Same thing I've said about you before. Had never met you but was certain from a long time of reading your posts that you'd be more likely to dress in women's clothing than lie about what you were able to bend. Same for me. Course with my dancer's figure, dressing in women's clothes wouldn't be nearly so awful. :whistel

Ben, I only just now was informed by your post that you've been added to the FBBC list, so, according to the rules, I can now add you to the top 20 list, as well. Congratulations!

But help me out; what was the date of the bend?

Congratulations Ben!!! :rock

Ben, I only just now was informed by your post that you've been added to the FBBC list, so, according to the rules, I can now add you to the top 20 list, as well. Congratulations!

But help me out; what was the date of the bend?

Thanks Eric! I wasn't referring to you by the way in my earlier post...2-26-07 with Matt Cannon (Cannon) as a witness on webcam. Time was slightly under 5 minutes.

Congratulations Ben!!! :rock

Thanks Scott! I am anxiously awaiting Acorn's and GatorGrip's names on the Insane list. They're both strong enough right now to get it done...I know Aaron's focusing on some bigger and much tougher bends (7" stuff) though. Best of luck to the Beast Bender.

• 3 weeks later...

A big congratulations to both Takahashi Yoshiyuki and Tony Hartonen for making 5" grade 8 bends look easy!

Congratulations, Mike! You keep the same position, but you made the Mag Bastard look like child's play in all three styles!!! :mosher

• 3 weeks later...

Eric i bent the mag bastard on 5-13-07, cert is up on FBBC. Thanks Brett............

Eric i bent the mag bastard on 5-13-07, cert is up on FBBC. Thanks Brett............

Awesome! Congratulations! I'll update the list right this second.