• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Timmy

• Teemu I

• CoC#3

• lifesnotfair

Nice curling man.

70kg is alot

I'am working on static strength - and that is the type of strength that gives other people the feeling your arms are heavy.

Good for Arm Wrestling!

I would love to do around 100kgs.

Edited by Timmy

Well, I'm by no means strong, and currently I'm curling on the EZ bar 80lbs for that amount of reps. So when I see someone curling 70 Kg (155lbs) for 8 reps, on consecutive sets... I gotta say I'm curious! Would like to see it :) .. but only if you have time, I believe you anyways, just wanted to see your form.

Nice curling man.

70kg is alot

I'am working on static strength - and that is the type of strength that gives other people the feeling your arms are heavy.

Good for Arm Wrestling!

I would love to do around 100kgs.

How is this statics holds? how to train with it? I like people feeling my arms are heavy.

Edited by Alawadhi

Great training man, hope that finger heals.

And 155lbs for STRICT curls is alot, for semi strict or cheat curls its still pretty good but very believable. Keep it up bro :rock

Hey Timmy i can sympathise with you bud i sprained my finger aswell today, the pain i shooting up my forearm now! Hope we both heal really fast! :(

Hey Timmy i can sympathise with you bud i sprained my finger aswell today, the pain i shooting up my forearm now! Hope we both heal really fast! :(

Hot water.

Mine has alreay healed.

Damn, with all your "how to weaken the gripper" videos I suspect you Elite to be less than a #2. :blink:whacked

Edited by Alawadhi

Now that is hoseclampfootstompblowtorchforcedovercrushseasoning!

LOL :laugh

I say insead of putting all of your effor into weaken a gripper and show us on video, why not train with them? You will gain more strength and respect.

Edited by Alawadhi

Now that is hoseclampfootstompblowtorchforcedovercrushseasoning!

LOL :laugh

I say insead of putting all of your effor into weaken a gripper and show us on video, why not train with them? You will gain more strength and respect.

I couldn't agree more.