• CoC#3

• lifesnotfair

Didn't you here it creek?

It's by no means easy.

Yeah, I heard the creek. And? :blink

#4s shouldn't be easy. :D

It's by no means easy.

Of course it is still hard, but how does it compare to what it was before it lost some of its spread? I mean no offence, but that obviously makes it easier. The spread on that #4 looks smaller than it should be.

I heard the creek..but I don't think that implies that much about the difficulty of a gripper.

Edited by Teemu I

It's by no means easy.

Of course it is still hard, but how does it compare to what it was before it lost some of its spread? I mean no offence, but that obviously makes it easier.

I heard the creek..but I don't think that implies that much about the difficulty of a gripper.

Not by much.

It's by no means easy.

Of course it is still hard, but how does it compare to what it was before it lost some of its spread? I mean no offence, but that obviously makes it easier.

Not by much.

I guess only you will know.

Lol, love the comments on youtube :tongue

He's just upset, because while I'm hammering the #4, he is still trying to muscle out that last 1/2" on his IM Sport - he closed the Guide last week.....

Timmy dude, I'm stating the obvious here, but you're a stubborn guy (seen by your posts in the AW section), and I can already see where this will eventually end up....... if you ever close THAT #4, I'm warning you from today, NOBODY will call you a #4 closer, NOBODY. Not when they find out what that gripper has gone through and what it's like right now.

I'm sorry, but that's the truth. And I know I'm just a newbie that's just struggling to close the #2 right now, but just read the above comments by no others than Martin and Teemu, some of the best gripsters in the world I bet, and they both had something to say as well about your attempt.

And if you're an HONEST person, then in every picture, video or even a simple STATEMENT that you make about closing THAT #4, you should clearly specify what you've done to it, how it has lost spread, and how it's easier than any other #4 out there. You don't wanna fool people into believing you can close something you can't yet close, do ya?

:rolleyes

It's by no means easy.

Thought you said it was elite level :erm

It's actually harder then the Elite.

I doubled my Elite, yet missed this thing.

Timmy dude, I'm stating the obvious here, but you're a stubborn guy (seen by your posts in the AW section), and I can already see where this will eventually end up....... if you ever close THAT #4, I'm warning you from today, NOBODY will call you a #4 closer, NOBODY. Not when they find out what that gripper has gone through and what it's like right now.

I'm sorry, but that's the truth. And I know I'm just a newbie that's just struggling to close the #2 right now, but just read the above comments by no others than Martin and Teemu, some of the best gripsters in the world I bet, and they both had something to say as well about your attempt.

And if you're an HONEST person, then in every picture, video or even a simple STATEMENT that you make about closing THAT #4, you should clearly specify what you've done to it, how it has lost spread, and how it's easier than any other #4 out there. You don't wanna fool people into believing you can close something you can't yet close, do ya?

:rolleyes

I have closed it once.

Whatever the state your #4 is in, your #3 TNS vids are very impressive! It will be great to see you get that IM cert.

btw, what year model is your #3, and how do you rate it.

Duncan

Whatever the state your #4 is in, your #3 TNS vids are very impressive! It will be great to see you get that IM cert.

btw, what year model is your #3, and how do you rate it.

Duncan

My #3 is a 2005 model.

I can't really rate it, because I have only felt 3 different #3's.

Todays Workout consisted of reps on the #3, and a regulation workout.

Gripper: #3 - 1, 3, 6/6( 3 minute Break between sets), 8

Reg Workout: Chins - 3 x 8

Pull ups - 3 x 6

Rows - 3 x 6

High Pulls - 3 x 5

That should complete todays tasked!

Edited by Timmy

After watching Heslep do an 8 brick " Goerner Brick Lift", so I decided to give it a try.

It took me a few tries to find my groove, but I managed 7 Bricks!!!! :cool

A great exercise for hand stability.

A video like you other videos will be nice on this lift.

20/11/2006

Thick Bar Holds: Started at 100lbs and worked up to 150lbs( PR)

...I then finished off with a regulation handle hold - this was 100kg for 5 seconds.

Isometric Static Hold with DB: 100lbs with my right for 30 seconds - used a little less in my left hand....

:( Today was horrible

I could only manage to close my Elite once...... :(

I choked the elite to 1 1/4", and kept on missing it....... :angry:

Maybe I should do my grip training in the afternoon.

:( Today was horrible

I could only manage to close my Elite once...... :(

I choked the elite to 1 1/4", and kept on missing it....... :angry:

Maybe I should do my grip training in the afternoon.

I know what you mean about morning workouts, I for one have had some real bad ones. I almost always do much better in the afternoon especially late afternoon.

Duncan

Holy S!!T !!!!!!

That was a pretty F'd up workout. :ohmy

Today was the first day I decided to do Rope pullups. Instead of using gym grade( The Blush kind - easy on the hands), I used an old tattered, horse hair piece - and I can tell you, it's a beauty on the hands!( Like doing pullups on a steel cable) :mosher

I completed 4 sets of 6 with these.

I then progressed to BB Curls.

This was practically a killer!

( 70kg): 8,8,6 ......... WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock

I then finished up with Iso-Static holds with the DB( 100lbs)

Holy S!!T !!!!!!

That was a pretty F'd up workout. :ohmy

Today was the first day I decided to do Rope pullups. Instead of using gym grade( The Blush kind - easy on the hands), I used an old tattered, horse hair piece - and I can tell you, it's a beauty on the hands!( Like doing pullups on a steel cable) :mosher

I completed 4 sets of 6 with these.

I then progressed to BB Curls.

This was practically a killer!

( 70kg): 8,8,6 ......... WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock

I then finished up with Iso-Static holds with the DB( 100lbs)

I also worked on the grippers in the morning.

CoC#3: 1,2,6,8,10,8,6

and closed it lefty.